Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - FullMetal Alchemist

Alice,a 15year old girl,born with an illness,finds a 4-leaf clover right in front of her boyfriend's cafe.when she wishes for her illness to be cured,she ends up lost in another demention,plus in this new demention her illness is taking over her body.

Chapter 2 - FullMetal Alchemist

Chapter 2 - FullMetal Alchemist
“Whe-where am I?!” Alice asked herself. “Might I ask who you are?” some one asked. Then Alice turned around to find a boy that look around her age. “I’m Alice, who are you?” she asked. “Well Alice, I’m Edward Elric.” he said. “Ehhh? But I thought Edward Elric was only a character from Full Metal Alchemist.” Alice thought. “Is something wrong?” Alphonse asked. “ Ah, no, can you tell me, where are we?” Alice asked. “Well we in a forest.” Edward said. “I think I know that.” Alice said. “What are you lost?” Edward asked. “Umm…yes I am.” Alice said. “Ok then, come with me.” Edward said. “Well to be truthful I’d rather not.” Alice said. “Huh, why?” Edward asked. “Cause, it’s dark.” Alice said. “Weirdo.” Edward said. “Call me what you want, but I grew up in a horrible dark place, that‘s why I fear the dark.” Alice said. “Baka, give me your hand, it’s not safe to just sit there where who know what could attack you.” Edward said as he held out his right hand. Alice took his hand and he led her out of the forest. “Umm…thank you.” Alice said as she blushed and let go of his hand. “Hey, I was wondering why is your hair green?” Edward asked. “Because that’s the color it wanted to be.” Alice said. “Weirdo.” Edward said. “Well, baka, it’s weird that your arm and leg are automail.” Alice said. “How did you know that?” Edward asked. “Because your hand is cold, and sound both your feet make is different.” Alice said. “Oh really?” Edward asked as if he didn’t believe her. “Yes. It’s not that hard to tell when it’s super quiet, and the fact you gave me your right hand which is automail.” Alice said. “Ok then…” Edward said. Then she noticed that the necklace that Ryou gave her was gone. “Ehhh, where did it go?! I have to go back sorry, Please be on your way! You probably have something important to get to so I thank you very much good day!” Alice said. Then she ran back in to the forest.
When she got to the place she was earlier she found her necklace. “Oh thank goodness I found it.” she said. “Found what?” Edward said from behind her. “I said to be on your way, don’t you have something better to do than stalk me?” She said. “What the--I’m not a stalker! I wanted to know what was so important to make you rush back in here so quickly.” he said. “It a necklace, and the importance about the necklace is not important to you and it is none of your business.” She said. “Fine.” he said. Then they walked out of the forest. “Hey, you never did tell me where this was.” She said. “Oh this is my hometown, Liesenburgh.” Edward said. “Really?! I’ve always wanted to come here.” She said. “Why? And how did hear of this place?” Edward asked. “Um, well a friends of mine had been here before, and she told me all about it, she told me it was quite beautiful.” she said. “It is beautiful, well I got to get going, so don’t get lost.” Edward said as he left. She watched him walk down to a house, she tell it was Winry’s house because she was there in front of the house. She could see Edward stop and talk to her, and then he pointed towards Alice and Winry looked her way. “Is he talking about me?” She asked herself. Then she laid down and stared at the sky.
“Hello.” She sat up to find Winry standing there. “Uh, hi.” Alice said. “Edward was just telling me that he met a girl over here, I wanted to find out if he was telling the truth, but I see now he was being truthful.” Winry said. “Hmm, well I’m pretty sure I’m not a made up person.” Alice said with a smile. Winry laughed. “Hey do you have a place to stay? You can come say at my house if you’d like.” Winry said. “Ah, are you sure it‘s okay?” Alice asked. “Uh-huh, my grandma is away visiting a friend for the week, so you can stay with me it’s pretty lonely with no one to talk to, Edward’s always too busy.” Winry said. “Thank you.” Alice said. “Come on.” Winry said. “Ah, yes.” Alice said as she stood up and followed Winry. “So What‘s your name?” Winry asked. “Uh, my name is Alice.” She said. “Well, I bet Edward would probably spaz when he finds out you’re staying with us.” Winry said with a laugh. “Probably.” Alice said. “But first I need to buy you new clothes.” Winry said. “Ehh? What? Why?” Alice asked. “Because I want to, and I really don’t like what you’re wearing.” Winry said. “I didn’t like it either, it’s my work uniform, I didn’t get a chance to change out of it.” Alice said softly as she remembered being surrounded by darkness almost as soon as she entered her house. “Well wait here in front of my house, I’ll go get you some clothes.” Winry said as she ran off into a store across from her house. “Hey you’re that girl from earlier.” It was Edward. “Yes, but, that girl does have a name.” Alice said. “Sorry but I forgot your name.” Edward said. “Well I told you once so you’ll have to figure it out.” Alice said. “Hey, Edward what are you doing?” Winry was coming back with a bag in her hands. “That’s what I should be asking you.” Edward said. “Edward, go find Alphonse and leave A--” Alice interrupted Winry. “I’m going to see if he can guess my name after I told him earlier.” Alice whispered to Winry. Winry started laughing. “Okay then, Edward go find Alphonse and leave our guest alone.” Winry said. “Huh? Wait she’s staying with us?!” Edward asked. “Yes, I asked her to stay with us, so she’s staying with us.” Winry said. “Ah, fine.” Edward said as he left. “Come on, I’ll show you your room.” Winry said, Alice followed her up stairs and into a room. “This is my room, but I have an extra bed, so I want you to change into the outfit I bought you, and then come down stairs I want to see how it looks.” Winry said as she but the bag on the extra bed and then she left the room. And she took out the outfit, then put it on.
“Hey, you almost done?” Winry called. “Uh, I’m done, but…” Alice came out. Winry had bought her a red dress and black pants. “Oh, I knew it would look beautiful on you.” Winry said. “What exactly did you buy this for?” Alice asked. “Because tonight there’s a festival, and also cause I wanted to.” Winry said. “Ah, I see.” Alice said. “That necklace is cute, did you get it from a cute guy?” Winry asked. “No, it was my mother’s, she gave it to be before she left.” Alice said. “Where’d she go?” Winry asked. “Don’t know, it’s actually funny, you might have heard of the man leaving the wife and children, but with my family it was the other way around.” Alice said. “What about your father?” Winry asked. “Well a year after my mother left he went in search of her, never came back, so a friend took care of me.” Alice said. “Ah, didn’t you get lonely, or wonder where they were?” Winry asked. “Nah, to be truthful, I didn’t care, they would always fight and they never paid attention to me. I was told it would be better for me to forget about them.” Alice said. “Was it really a good idea?” Winry asked. “Well I don’t really know.” Alice said thinking about her illness. “Is something wrong?” Winy asked. “Huh? Nah, it’s nothing. So what was this festival you were talking about earlier?” Alice asked. “Oh it’s just a festival we have every season.” Winry said. Just then Edward walked in. “Hey, I found Alphonse, can we get going?” Edward asked. “Sure, let’s get going, come one Alice…opps.” Winry said. “Ah, so your name is Alice.” Edward said. “No, it’s Juliet.” Alice said sarcastically as she and Winry passed him. “Ah, hello.” It was Alphonse. “Ah, hello Alphonse.” Alice said. “wait, how did you his name was Alphonse?” Edward asked. “I guessed.” Alice said. “Okay enough talk we’re going to be late if we stay here and talk anymore.” Winry said as she rushed ahead. “Ah, wait for me, don’t leave me behind with Edward!!” Alice said as she rushed to catch up with Winry. “Hey!! What’s your problem?” Edward asked. Alice laughed. “Nothing, you just have a scary face when you’re annoyed.” Alice said. “See, big brother, she thinks so too.” Alphonse said. “Fine.” Edward said. Then they came to a clear grassy hill. “Ah, we’re here.” Winry said. “Now all we have to do is wait for the firework festival to begin.” Edward said. “Look there’s Riza.” Winry said. “Oh great, where ever Riza is R--” Edward was interrupted. “Ah, Fullmetal I see you’re here with Alphonse and Winry. And who might I ask is this new face?” it was Roy Mustang. “Um, my name is Alice.” Alice said. “Nice to meet you, Alice, I’m Roy Mustang, the Flame Alchemist.” Roy said. “Ah, I see it is very nice to meet you.” Alice said. “Roy, hurry up, the firework festival is about to begin.” Riza called. “Ya, I’m coming. Well it was nice to meet you,” Roy said as he walked towards Riza, “I still think that I should be helping with the festival.” “Maybe next time.” Riza said. “Oh look the fireworks are starting.” Winry said. “Let’s go sit over by that tree.” Edward said.
Then they walked over to the tree and sat down except for Alice. “What are you doing?” Edward asked. “Hmmm…I’m going to climb the tree…I think” Alice said as she grabbed the lowest branch and pulled herself up. “Why?” Edward asked. “Because I want to.” Alice said as she grabbed the next branch and pulled herself up. “Why would you want to?” Edward asked. “Just because.” Alice said as she grabbed the next branch and pulled herself up. “Be sure not to fall.” Winry said. “I’ll be careful.” Alice said as grabbed the next branch and pulled herself up. “Hey Full metal come here.” Roy called. “Fine, I’m coming…” Edward said as he got up and walked over to Roy. Roy looked a little stressed. Then Edward face went from calm to afraid kind of face then went back to calm as he walked back to us. “We have to leave quickly.” Edward said. “Why what’s wrong?” Winry asked. “Ya, Edward what is wrong?” It was Envy followed by Lust, Wrath and Gluttony. “That’s wrong, Alice hurry up and get down!” Edward called. The Envy looked at Alice and then smiled. “Here I’ll help you down.” Envy said. Then Envy pushed Alice off the branch she was on causing her to fall down to the ground with a thud landing on her arm. “Ow…that hurt.” Alice said as if it was nothing. Then she sat up. “You idiot this is why you shouldn’t climb trees.” Edward said. Then suddenly the area around them became pitch black. “Hey what’s going on?!” Lust asked. “Not again…” Alice said as she fainted. “Hey get up, what do you mean not again?!” Edward yelled. Then Alice became transparent and disappeared. “What the hell?!” Envy yelled. Then the scenery came back and Alice was gone…from that world anyway.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment