Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A new enemy causes a problem

the sailor scouts get a surprise trip to the moon kingdom, where they're going to have to save the moon kingdom from the evil force

Chapter 1 - A new enemy causes a problem

Chapter 1 - A new enemy causes a problem
One day Serena, Lita, Amy, Mina, Raye, and Darien where talking about a party for Rini. Soon it would be Rini’s Birthday and they wanted to have a big celebration. Then Luna and Artemis appeared an announced "Girls there is a new trouble!" Amy asked "What kind of trouble" Luna said "We are not sure but we know it is not human." The girls knew what they had to do… Transform! Luna and Artemis did tell them where there would find their new enemy. Sailor Moon and the Sailor scout along with Tuxedo Mask went to a cliff; they found their new enemy there. When the thing saw them, it multiplied into 6 things. Everyone started to fight; Sailor moon fought the farthest one near the cliff. After a while smoke came up from nowhere. "What is going on?" asked Sailor Mars. "I don’t know" answered Sailor Venus. Then when the smoke cleared the sailor scout found no one in front of them. They things were at…SAILOR MOON!! The things were after sailor moon. Just then Sailor Moon fell of the cliff. There was a river below the cliff. Sailor Moon fell in the river, down a waterfall, and onto the bank of another river…she is unconscious. When the Sailor scouts when to fight again the things were gone. Tuxedo Mask was down on the bank with Serena in his arms. Everyone else de transformed. "Is she going to be ok?" asked Amy. "I don’t know, but I hope she is. "Answered Darien. They all went to Darien’s apartment and they put Serena in Darien’s bed. Rini was at Darien’s apartment already. "What in the world happened!" cried Rini.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment