Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - the Moon Kingdom

the sailor scouts get a surprise trip to the moon kingdom, where they're going to have to save the moon kingdom from the evil force

Chapter 2 - the Moon Kingdom

Chapter 2 - the Moon Kingdom
Lita explained the whole thing to Rini. It was getting dark so everyone slept over at Darien’s apartment. In the morning everyone except for Rini ate breakfast in the kitchen. Rini ate breakfast next to Serena hoping she would wake up. In the afternoon Michelle, Amora, and Trista came over because they needed to tell the sailor scouts something important. A while after they came over Rini heard a flute she looked away from Serena but when she looked back…"She is gone!" cried Rini. Everyone came running in. They found Serena outside walking on a very thin piece of wood. Then a portal opened a Serena turned into the Moon princess. Everyone else turned into their royal forms. Then the moon princess disappeared into the portal. Everyone followed her into the portal not knowing where the will end up. "Now where did she go" asked Princess Amy. "I don’t know" answered Luna. "Lets split up and look in every room," Trista announced "Mina go with Luna and Artimis, Amy go with Rini and Lita, and Raye go with Michelle and Amora." everyone split up into there group and searched. Princess Rini stayed where she was and no one noticed. Then everyone came back to where they started. "We did not find her." said Princess Raye. "You did not look in there." Princess Rini announced she was pointing at a door at the top of some stairs. "That door was not there before" said Princess Mina "Well it is our only chance" said Prince Darien. They walked up the stairs. "I hope she is in this room." said Artimis. Princess Amora opened the doors and there she was. There was one other figure in the room, it was floating. When it saw the girls and Prince Darien it disappeared. "Who was that?" asked Princess Lita. "I don’t know, but I feel soon we will find out." Answered Princess Raye. Instead of still being in their royal forms everyone turned back normal.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment