Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - a new friend

the sailor scouts get a surprise trip to the moon kingdom, where they're going to have to save the moon kingdom from the evil force

Chapter 3 - a new friend

Chapter 3 - a new friend
"She is OK!" said Amora. Everyone went over to Serena. "What do we do now?" asked Mina, but no one answered. Suddenly an earthquake started up. "What is going on?!?!" asked Rini. "It is an earthquake!" said Darien. Just then Serena woke up. "We need to get out of here and I now the way" said Serena. Everyone was shocked but went along with her. They all knew they had to follow her for if they did not they all would die. They went through a secret door and followed it for a few minutes. Then they found themselves outside of the moon palace. Then a huge crack appeared and Raye and Lita fell in the crack. Darien and Serena grabbed their hands and pulled them up. "Thanks" said Lita. "What should we do?" asked Mina. "Nothing" said a mysterious voice. "Who are you and what do you want?" asked Serena. "I am Prince Kunzite and these are my brothers, Prince Zoisite and Prince Nephrite," said Kunzite "we are here to see to it that you are stopped before you ruin our plan." Serena did not understand what he was taking about. Then with no waning Prince Zoisite attacked Luna and Artemis. No one could save them, but then some one saved them. "Let’s get out of here" Said Prince Zoisite, then they disappeared. "Who are you?" asked Amora. Then the mysterious girl who saved Artemis and Luna said "I am Stella, Guardian of the Moon Kingdom, I control all elements." Stella wore a beautiful, yellow dress that sparkled she also had a staff. "I may be little but the queen made me stay this way, so I will always be the Guardian here cause as you see there is no one else here except you and me." Stella said with a smile. "She has been here with no one to talk with and she is so young." Serena said to her self so no one could hear her.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment