Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Ryou

the sailor scouts get a surprise trip to the moon kingdom, where they're going to have to save the moon kingdom from the evil force

Chapter 4 - Ryou

Chapter 4 - Ryou
"Maybe you could join us." Said Serena. "I will have to think about that," said Stella" oh I forgot to tell you that there is someone else here too, his name is Ryou, come meet him." They all followed Stella into the moon palace and to a door. "Wait here I will go see if he is awake… or at least in his room." Stella told them. Then she went into the room. "I wonder what Ryou is like." said Mina "me too." said Lita. Then Stella came out "He is not in his room, but I know where he is." Stella led everyone down the hallway, down some stairs, down another hallway and into a room. "RYOU!!" Stella screamed his name. Then he came out. Ryou had a flute and a sword. "What did I do wrong now?" Ryou asked. "Nothing, I just want you to greet our guests" said Stella. "I already greeted little miss moon princess." Ryou said. "You are so stubborn!" yelled Stella then she ran off. "Well who cares." Ryou said as he went the other direction. Of course everyone was now lost. "Where is Amy?" asked Darien. "I think she went to find Stella because she was just here." said Lita. "We need to find her, she might be lost or something," Said Serena "come on." then Serena ran off. "Come back here," yelled Raye "We should try to find the three of them, but we should stick together." then they heard a scream. They all ran down the hallway to find Serena, Amy, Ryou and Prince Kunzite. Ryou and Kunzite were fighting, Serena and Amy were against the wall, but there was someone else over there and it was not Stella. It was Michelle. "I thought Michelle was with us and I thought Ryou went the other way." said Amora. "Well I guess not." said Darien. Then Mina said "Serena, Michelle, Amy over here." they started to run over to everyone but then Prince Zoisite appeared and block them then he tied them with a vine. Then Ryou looked away, got hit by Kunzite fell to the ground and then vines came up and tied him to the ground. "I thought you were not aloud in the palace." Stella said as came in. Now Stella and Prince Kunzite are fighting. Amora without any warning ran up to Zoisite and attacked him to get him to lose his grip on the girls and Ryou. It worked and then Kunzite and Zoisite disappeared and everyone was safe (not for long).

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment