Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Stella’s secret

the sailor scouts get a surprise trip to the moon kingdom, where they're going to have to save the moon kingdom from the evil force

Chapter 5 - Stella’s secret

Chapter 5 - Stella’s secret
"So, anyone hungry?" Stella said trying to make it look like nothing happened. They all said yes. Stella and Ryou led the way they were a little bit far ahead like maybe ten feet. It looked like they were talking. Now they entered a room that looked to be a dinning room. "Here we are," Stella announced "please take a seat anywhere you like." then she disappeared into a door. Everyone toke a seat, but Ryou stood. Stella came out with food, but she could not hold all the food so she used magic to hold all the food. The food looked good. "Go ahead and eat," Stella said "I have to talk to Ryou." Stella and Ryou were over on the wall talking. Two of the girls (Mina and Amy) were curious to know what they were talking about so they listened in to their conversation. "What are we going to do now that they know that she is here?" Stella said. "I don’t know but we need to make sure that the next time they attack we are ready." Ryou said. That was all that Amy and Mina could get. "Ok I bet that you are all tired from all this excitement so let’s go to bed." Stella said to everyone. "It is a little bit too late to say that," Mina said "Serena and Raye are already asleep." Serena and Raye had their heads on the table and they did not eat anything. So Darien carried Serena and Ryou carried Raye. When they got to a door they stopped. "This room is your room," Stella said "there is plenty of beds and other there is Ryou and my room good night." Stella left and went into her room. Ryou put Raye in a bed and Darien put Serena in a bed then he sat on a bed. Ryou said "good night." Ryou left and went to his room. "I know that Stella and Ryou are keeping a big secret." Mina said. "Why do you think so?" asked Lita. "Because me and Amy listened to their conversation and they were talking about something weird." Mina said. Darien stopped all the talk when he said "Well we should get some sleep so incase something bad happens tomorrow we will be ready."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment