Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Ryou’s Secret

the sailor scouts get a surprise trip to the moon kingdom, where they're going to have to save the moon kingdom from the evil force

Chapter 6 - Ryou’s Secret

Chapter 6 - Ryou’s Secret
In the morning everyone was awake. Serena and Raye were first to wake up, they woke everyone else up. Stella was awake; she was looking out a window. Stella looked depressed. Rini went over to her. "What is wrong" Asked Rini. "Nothing." Stella answered. Rini looked at Stella. "Ok you caught me Ryou won’t listen to me," Stella told Rini "please keep this a secret between you and me, I have had a big crush on Ryou ever since we were chosen to be the Guardians of the Moon Kingdom." Rini had an idea. "I promise I will keep it a secret." then she ran off into the room. When everyone was dressed they all to the dinning room. Rini did not go to the dinning room instead she did something else. Serena noticed Rini was not with them, but they would go find her in a little bit. Rini had found her way to Ryou’s training area. When Ryou was done she popped out and asked Ryou "Do you have a crush on Stella?" Ryou answered "Rini, where in the world did you come from and if you keep it a secret I will tell you" Rini nodded her head yes. "Ok I do have a crush on Stella but she just never listens to me." Rini noticed that Stella and Ryou like each other but they do not show it. "Thanks I have to go find Serena is probably wondering where I am good bye." Rini found Serena and everyone still in the dinning room. "Where were you?" Asked Serena. "Nowhere." Rini said. Serena did not say anything. After everyone finished eating they all went outside because the palace was getting stuffy. Luna and Artemis were talking, Mina, Lita, Amy, Rini, Michelle, and Amora played tag, and Raye, Serena, Trista, and Darien talked. Stella and Ryou did not talk to each other. Rini noticed but she promised not to tell their secrets. "I see we are having fun." it was Prince Nephrite and Prince Zoisite. "What do you want?" Ryou asked. "Oh nothing just a little thing." Prince Nephrite said. "What do you mean?" Serena asked. "This is what I mean." Zoisite and Nephrite attacked Stella and Serena and then grabbed them. "Thanks for the gift." then Zoisite and Nephrite left with Serena and Stella.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment