Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Save Stella and Serena and Ichigo

the sailor scouts get a surprise trip to the moon kingdom, where they're going to have to save the moon kingdom from the evil force

Chapter 7 - Save Stella and Serena and Ichigo

Chapter 7 - Save Stella and Serena and Ichigo
"We need to help them." Ryou said. "We all know that but we do not know how to get where they are and we don’t know where they are." Michelle said. "I know where they went." Ryou Said. Every one looked at Ryou. "Well hurry up, be quite and show us the way!" Rini screamed. "Calm down, not all of us can go," Ryou said "only two of us can go, so Darien and I will go." Everyone agreed. "Ok, ready?" Ryou asked. "I have been ready." Darien said. Ryou opened a portal and they went through. "Please be careful," Raye said "we are all counting on you." When Ryou and Darien came out of the portal they found themselves in the basement of the Dark Kingdom, but the girls were a floor up from were they are. "We need to go up." Ryou said. "How do you know so much about this place?" Darien asked as they walked. "I used to live here when I was younger," Ryou explained "it was a good place until evil took it over and I was forced to leave, but the castle did not change." They did not talk until they got to stairs. "We need to be careful they will be waiting for us." Ryou told Darien. "Well just in case." Darien transformed into Tuxedo mask. "Ready." Ryou said as he walked up the stairs. When they got to the top of the stairs they saw Stella and Serena chained up to the wall. They were awake and complaining. There was someone else chained up to the wall. "Who is that?" Darien asked. Ryou took a close look and said "that is my sister, Ichigo I thought she had gotten free." then they decided that they needed to hurry. "Come on." Ryou said. "Wait, I will free the girls and you will go fight or something ok?" Darien said. "Sure, fine with me." then they ran to their places. Ryou found himself fighting prince Zoisite "welcome" then they started to fight "Hello ladies miss me." Darien said as he ran to them. "You might want to hurry up." Ichigo said. Darien broke the locks and then said "Serena transform." Serena then transformed into Sailor moon. "Time to take care of a little pest." Ryou left Sailor moon to fight prince Zoisite. "Ichigo do you have the gift I gave you before we split?" Ryou asked her. "Yup right here." Ichigo pulled out a staff. "Stella, you and Ichigo need to go find Kagome, Ichigo you know who that is and where she is," Ryou said "go and hurry." Stella and Ichigo left, Ichigo led the way. "Darien I think it is time to help Sailor moon out." Then they went and helped her out. Ichigo went into a room and Stella followed. "Who is Kagome?" Stella asked. "Kagome is my Guardian," Ichigo said "Kagome please come out." Then a little light came out and cycled Ichigo. "This is Kagome." Ichigo told Stella. Then Kagome turned into a person. "I have been waiting for you," Kagome looked around "where is your brother?" Stella and Ichigo pointed. They all went out of the room. "Oh he is fighting well I guess we need to bring this Guardian to him." Then another light came out. "Come on lets go."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment