Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - let’s meet Alto

the sailor scouts get a surprise trip to the moon kingdom, where they're going to have to save the moon kingdom from the evil force

Chapter 8 - let’s meet Alto

Chapter 8 - let’s meet Alto
when they got down there Prince Zoisite, Tuxedo mask and Sailor moon were fighting. Ryou was injured; he was bleeding and was unconscious. Stella and Ichigo ran over to Ryou. The light turned into a boy. He went over to Ryou and he healed Ryou, but Ryou did not wake up so Stella and Ichigo each grabbed an arm and carried him over to a wall. The boy said "I am Ryou’s Guardian and my name is Alto, I can heal, and something else I don‘t remember." Alto kind of looks like Ryou. "I will get you next time" Prince Zoisite said "but as a gift I will let you die here because this place will go boom." then he left. The palace started to shake. "We need to get out of here." Serena said. Ryou woke up but was still weak so Stella helped him. Ichigo opened the portal this time. When they all got through Stella took Ryou to their room and had him lay in bed and go to sleep. "What are we going to do if they attack again?" Mina Asked. "Well I can answer that everyone will be so ready." Serena told everyone. "We all need to get some sleep." Stella said. Everyone agreed. Everyone went to their rooms and Stella put three more beds in her room. "Good night." Stella said to everyone.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment