Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Star light kingdom Upgrade

the sailor scouts get a surprise trip to the moon kingdom, where they're going to have to save the moon kingdom from the evil force

Chapter 10 - Star light kingdom Upgrade

Chapter 10 - Star light kingdom Upgrade
In the Star light kingdom everything is made of glass and stones, but now it is the most destroyed place ever. "What is this place?" Ryou asked. "This is the Star light Kingdom it was my home once until I was chosen to go on a mission," Stella said "that was the last I ever saw of my family, but you are my family now." Ryou did not have anything to say. "Come on lets find my father and the rest of my family." Stella said. "Not so fast," It was Prince Nephrite "I think you need to think before you try to save your family." then a trap door made them fall. They found themselves in a big dungeon. Near them was a dungeon and Stella went over to in. "Crystal!" Stella screamed with joy. "Stella?" Crystal asked. "The one and only," Stella said "now let me get you out of here." Stella picked the lock and got Crystal out. "Thanks, but there is no way out of here." Crystal told her. "There is so a way and this is…um… my boy…friend, Ryou and his Guardian Alto." Stella said she did not really now how to tell her. "So do you know where anyone else is?" Stella asked. "No" Crystal answered. "Take my hand Crystal." Stella Said. "Ok." Crystal took her hand. Then the four of them flow up the way they came in. Prince Nephrite was still in the room they had come from. "You have to come back well I guess I will just go." Nephrite said then he disappeared. "I need to find something," Stella told the others "stay here." Stella ran up some stairs. She went into a room and in there was a chest. Stella went over to the chest and opened it. In the chest she found many things, but she took a small box. Prince Nephrite appeared. "You really should have stayed home." he said then he blasted her out of the room and to be Ryou, Crystal, and Alto are. Ryou ran over to Stella. "Are you ok?" Ryou asked. "Never felt better because I found what I was looking for." Stella said as she showed him the box. "Now let me show you just what I can do with this box," Stella said "and this is totally permanent." Stella opened the box and a light blinded everyone. Then when the light was gone the box was too. Stella had a new fighting uniform. She got an upgrade.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment