Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - of to save Ai, Pocky, Miharu, and Kaito

the sailor scouts get a surprise trip to the moon kingdom, where they're going to have to save the moon kingdom from the evil force

Chapter 11 - of to save Ai, Pocky, Miharu, and Kaito

Chapter 11 - of to save Ai, Pocky, Miharu, and Kaito
"Now let get the party started!" Stella said. Stella had her staff with her, but it can do more things than before. Prince Nephrite called out a lot of monsters. "Electro-whip time to play." Stella called. Then a whip appeared in her hand. Stella started to destroy the monsters. "Hey Ryou want to come play?" Stella called. "Sure." Ryou started to destroy the monsters with his sword. When they defeated all the monsters Prince Nephrite was gone. "Well how are going to get out of here we can’t use the portal." Ryou asked. "Wings of Hope that is how we get home." Stella Said. "Wait for me," a voice said a little light came to Stella "you can’t leave me here." Stella was confused. "Who are you?" Stella asked the ball light. The light turned into a girl. "I am Sango, and I am your Guardian." now this sounds weird but Sango does not look like Stella and usually Guardians look like who they are protecting. "Ok so can we go now?" Stella asked. "Ya." Ryou Answered. "Wings of hope help us fly into the sky." Stella called. Then wing appeared on her back. "Are you sure those wings are strong enough to carry us?" Crystal asked. "Well Alto and I can fly." Sango said. "I can use my hoverboard." Ryou said. "Well that leaves you." Stella said. "Come on just give me your hand." Crystal took Stella’s hand. Then they started to fly. Ryou was using his hoverboard. Sango and Alto were flying and they were almost home. "Crystal I will drop you off here." Stella said. "But why?" Crystal asked. "Because it is too dangerous." Stella told her. Crystal did not say anything. Stella dropped Crystal off then left. "Now if only I could tell were my other sisters and brothers are." Stella said. "Here catch." Sango Said. Stella caught the thing it was a crystal ball. "What do I do with this?" Stella asked. "Think hard about your brothers and sisters then it will tell you where they are." Sango told her. Stella thought very hard then she could see her brothers and sisters. "This way." Stella knew where they were. She was flying too fast for the others to catch up. "Stella slow down a little bit." Ryou Called. She stopped. Then Zoisite popped out and attacked Stella. She lost her wings and she was falling. Ryou went as quick as he could on his hoverboard and he caught Stella. "Thanks," Stella said. "Come on go that way." Ryou nodded his head and started to go the way Stella told him to. Sango and Alto saw them going so the turned into lights then they followed them. Prince Zoisite was gone. "We are almost there." Stella told them. Then there it was their destination. "That is the Dark kingdom." Ryou said. "Ya want to come in with me." Stella asked. "I do but I can’t use my hoverboard or it will give us away." Ryou said. "BoBo cloud appear." Stella called. Then a cloud appeared. "Come on get on." Stella said as she held her hand out. Ryou grabbed her hand and they flow into on of the Dark Kingdom towers. "Kaito, Ai, Pocky, Miharu." Stella said. She saw them and went immediately to them. Four people were chained up to the wall. "Stella!" Ai cried. "Stella you are here." Miharu said. Stella went over to them and broke their chains. "Thank you so much." Kaito said. Miharu and Ai gave Stella a hug. "You must be Ryou." Ai said as she looked at Ryou. "Yes I am how did you know." Ryou said. "She can read minds." Stella told him. "Ok then lets go already." Pocky said. "Well I see that our little princess has come." it was Prince Nephrite and Prince Zoisite. "What do you want now?" Stella asked. "Nothing you just can’t leave." Nephrite said. "Ya and who said they can‘t leave." it was sailor moon, sailor Venus. Ichigo was with them. Some one else was with them…it was Prince Kunzite. "Kunzite what are you doing with them?" Zoisite asked madly. "I am doing something I should have done a long time ago." Kunzite told them. Sailor Venus attack Zoisite and Nephrite. "Venus love chain in cycles." Then they were angry. "Fine be that way," Nephrite said "we will just tell our father." then they vanished. "So can we go home now" Pocky asked. "Sure let’s go." Stella said cheerfully. "Well we will beat you there." Sango and Alto said. Then they disappeared. "Well I will see you there.’ Kunzite said. Then he too disappeared. Ok let’s go this portal won’t stay open." Ichigo said. She was standing next to a portal. Everyone went through when Stella came to the portal she was the last one except for Ichigo. "So he’s on our side now." Stella said to Ichigo. "Yup and he is going to be loads of help to us." Ichigo said. Then they both went through then portal.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment