Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - good-bye Prince Nephrite and Prince Zoisite

the sailor scouts get a surprise trip to the moon kingdom, where they're going to have to save the moon kingdom from the evil force

Chapter 12 - good-bye Prince Nephrite and Prince Zoisite

Chapter 12 - good-bye Prince Nephrite and Prince Zoisite
They were gone so long that it was night time already and the people that did not go to the Dark kingdom were asleep. Everyone went to sleep Stella could not sleep. She had much on her mind and number one was: Where is Crystal? In the morning Stella asked Lita where Crystal is. "Oh you mean that little girl she blow herself up then was sucked into a vortex of doom screaming I hate Stella." Lita told her. Stella was sad. "Well she got what she deserved." Stella said then she walked away. Stella’s parents had died when she was only 6 years old so her brothers and sisters tried to make things better and they did but then 4 years later something happened and they got separated. Mina, Lita, and Rini were playing tag again. Raye was thinking about stuff, Serena was just sitting and doing nothing she looked sad. Kunzite, Amora, Micelle, Darien, Trista, and Stella were talking to Ai, Kaito, Pocky, and Miharu. Ichigo, Sango, Alto, Kagome, and Ryou were inside. Luna and Artemis were trying to cheer up Serena nothing worked. Darien notice Serena and went over to her. He sat down next to Serena. "What is wrong?" Darien asked. "When do you think we will be able to go home?" Serena asked as she stared at Earth. "Well I don’t know but we should do something fun." Darien told Serena. Serena went over to Rini, Mina, and Lita and asked if she could play too. The four of them started a new game and Serena was it. Later when they all were too tired to play anymore it was dinner time. This time everyone eat. Then they went to sleep. Kunzite was weird he slept floating. In the morning Rini finally ate breakfast. When everyone was done they went outside. This time Trista, Michelle, Amora, Stella, Kunzite, Rini, Mina, Raye, Lita, Ami, Darien, Sango, Kagome, Ichigo, Alto and Ryou played tag. Serena, Luna, Artemis, Ai, Miharu, Kaito, and Pocky were just watching. Then prince Zoisite and Prince Nephrite appeared. Serena stood up. "What do you want can‘t you just leave us alone?" Serena yelled. Everyone noticed then. "You need to transform." Luna told them. "Don’t need to tell me twice." Serena said. Then they all transformed. "We are here to stop you." Zoisite said. Sailor Neptune attacked "Deep submerge." sailor Venus attacked "Venus love chain in cycles." Sailor Jupiter Attacked "Sparkling wide crusher sailor Mars attacked "Mars fire surround." sailor Uranus attacked "world shaken." then sailor moon attacked with the blow that would destroy them "Moon Spiral Heart Attack." Then Nephrite and Zoisite were destroyed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment