Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Destroy the king

the sailor scouts get a surprise trip to the moon kingdom, where they're going to have to save the moon kingdom from the evil force

Chapter 13 - Destroy the king

Chapter 13 - Destroy the king
"We did it." Mina screamed with joy. "I we won." Amy cried. "Not so fast." Trista said. "We still have to get rid of that king." Michelle told them. "Ya your right but we can take him." Raye said. Nobody spoke. Rini ran to Serena and whispered something to her. "Why don’t you tell everyone?" Serena said. "Ok." Rini said with a big smile. "I think we should celebrate when we defeat the king." Rini said. "That’s a great idea." Stella said. Everyone agreed. "We should have a Ball." Mina said. Mina was daydreaming. "that is a great idea lets do it." Ai said. "Ok then we are going to have a ball when the evil king is destroyed." Stella said. "Sure, but what are we going to wear." Ryou asked. "We will make our own Ball outfits." Rini told everyone. "What would we use?" Raye asked. ‘I will make the outfits." Sango said. "Are you sure?" Stella asked. "I am totally sure." Sango said. "Ok now we have almost everything but we should worry about that later." Stella Said. "We should have some fighting practices so we are ready." Ryou said. "Starting in a little bit we will be practicing." Alto said. Everyone got ready to practice. "Ok this is your goal try to destroy as many targets as you can as they pop out at you." Ryou said. "Go" Alto called. Amora was first. Then Michelle Next was Trista. After that was Raye. Everyone had destroyed all the targets in front of them. Now it was Ryou and Alto’s turn. They doubled the targets because they teamed up. They destroyed all the targets too. "That is it for today." Stella called. It was dinner time when they had finished. They all went in to eat. Everyone was talking about the ball and what they should have in it. They finished talking when the food was ready. They finished and went to bed. Rini stayed up for a little while thinking about how they would defeat the King. She gave up then went to sleep. In the morning they ate then practiced only this practice was shorter. Amora, Michelle, Darien, Mina, Lita, and Trista had already finished. When it came Amy’s turn the king appeared! "Did you think I would let you off so easily?" King asked. "We are ready for you." Stella said. Everyone was ready but Rini tried to run away. Rini ran into the Palace and watched for there. Ai, Miharu, Kaito, Ichigo, Kagome, Sango, and Pocky were already inside. The king attacked first. Everyone dodged it. It was looking like he was trying to attack Sailor Moon and Stella. Uranus and Neptune attacked the king. Then Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Mercury attacked. Then everyone attack and the king was weak. Sailor Moon and Stella gave the final blow. The king started to blow up. "He is going to blow this whole place up." Ryou said. "Not if I can do something about it." Stella said as she pulled her Staff out. She made a bubble appear around the king but little monsters came out and attacked her. She through the Double-Trouble rings and destroyed all the monsters. When the king blew up the bubble disappeared. The moon kingdom started to look like it did a long time ago. Houses appeared and people appeared too. "Let’s have a Ball!" Rini said as she jumped in up. Sango made all the outfits and they all were beautiful but the all would be tomorrow because they all had to decorate the Palace for the ball. When they finished decorating they ate then went to bed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment