Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Time to go home

the sailor scouts get a surprise trip to the moon kingdom, where they're going to have to save the moon kingdom from the evil force

Chapter 14 - Time to go home

Chapter 14 - Time to go home
When they woke up they all got ready the ball would be in the Afternoon. With the time they had they cooked food and decorated some more. When it came time for the ball everyone was there. Everyone was dressed in beautiful outfits. There was about 100 people at the ball. Soon music started and some boys came and asked Mina, Lita, Raye, and Trista to dance. Prince Kunzite asked Amy to dance, Serena danced with Darien, and Stella danced with Ryou, Alto and Sango. Two boys asked Rini and Ichigo to dance. Two boys asked Ai and Miharu to dance and two girls asked Pocky and Kaito to dance. Luna and Artemis were just watching. Some how they were turned into people. So they dance too. Everyone was dancing, but Stella and Ryou looked the best and they were in the middle of the dance floor how lucky. Stella and Ryou were wearing beautiful outfits. "Ryou and Stella look so cute together don‘t you think so." Darien said. Serena agreed. Serena looked around everyone was having loads of fun. Then she saw Rini she looked like she was having a crush on her dancing partner. After about two hours the ball was over. "Time to go home." Serena said. "Ok ready." Stella said. Everyone said yes. "Ok I will come visit you sometime good-bye." Stella said as she waved good bye and watched her friends leave. When they got home it was dark so everyone left and went to their homes. Serena and Rini walked home and they talked. "Who was that you were dancing with?" Serena asked. "His name was Elliot." Rini said. When they got home they went to bed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment