Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Surprise

the sailor scouts get a surprise trip to the moon kingdom, where they're going to have to save the moon kingdom from the evil force

Chapter 15 - Surprise

Chapter 15 - Surprise
In the morning Serena was up first and she was on the phone. "Hey Amy it is Rini’s Birthday today and I thought of some really good ideas…" Serena went on. After three minutes she hung up. The left a note for Rini. Serena went over to Darien’s apartment and explained the whole party idea to him. He offered to have the party at his apartment. Serena went home and got the mail. There was a letter for Rini. "Hey Rini." Serena called. Rini came and Serena handed it to her. When Rini opened it she found it was from Elliot. Rini jumped with joy. "Let me guess it is from Elliot." Serena said. "How did you know?’ Rini asked. "It say his name on the letter." Serena said. "I will be back." Serena said. "Where are you going?’ Rini asked. "I have to go talk to Darien.’ Serena said. Then she shout the door. Serena knocked on the door. Yes come in." Darien called. "Hello it is me again I have a great idea." Serena said. "What is it?" Darien asked. Serena explained the whole this. ‘That is a great idea but how will we get contacted with Stella?" Darien asked. Serena pulled out a ball. "Stella and Sango gave this to me they said I can talk to them with it all I have to do is say something." Serena said with a smile. "Talking to Stella." Serena said. "Stella here." Stella said. Serena explain her plan. "So can you?" Serena asked. "Ya it will be so easy would you like me to come too." Stella asked. "Sure and bring Ryou too." Darien said. "Talk to you later." Stella said. Then she was gone. "Ok call the others and tell them what is going to happen." Serena said. Then she left. Serena went home. At 5:00pm Serena told Rini that Darien wanted to see her. Serena want as quick as she could to Darien’s apartment. "She is coming." Serena told them. They all hood. Rini opened the door. "Darien are you home?" Rini called. "Surprise, Happy birthday Rini!" Everyone yelled. Rini forgot her own birthday. "You remembered my birthday." Rini said. "Of course we did." Amy said. Everyone smiled at Rini. "Rini we have guests for you to greet and it was Serena’s idea." Darien said. Darien led Rini over to were the coach was. Ryou, Stella, and Elliot was sitting on the coach. Rini gave the all hugs. "Happy birthday Rini." Stella said. "Thank you for coming." Rini said. "So can we start to party now?" Mina asked. "Let’s party." Rini said. The party lasted until 8:00pm. Before Elliot left he gave Rini a kiss on the cheek and left. Then everyone went home and went to sleep. Every day Rini gets a letter from Elliot and she wrights back.
THE END
Or you think

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment