Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Plan? Get Them Together

what happens rini and elliot get kidnapped and a new sailor scout appears? find out! this is the sequil to moon kingdom so don't read this until yuo read my moon kingdom story

Chapter 3 - The Plan? Get Them Together

Chapter 3 - The Plan? Get Them Together
In the morning she got up early. Rini went outside and called Serena. “Hey Serena sorry for calling so early.” Rini said. “It is ok I was already awake, so what is up.” Serena asked. “Well, Stella and Ryou have really grown apart a lot.” Rini said. “Well then you should stay and get them together because if you don’t all your hard work eight years ago will be for nothing.” Serena said. “Thanks.” Rini said. “For what?” Serena asked. “Thanks for reminding me that I should try hard.” Rini told her. “Good-bye Rini.” Serena said. “Bye.” Rini said. Then they hung the phones up. “You do know what you are going to do?” Elliot was next to her. “Well…not really.” Rini said. She laughed. “You know before I thought that everything would be the same but things have changed so much.” Rini said. “Stella and Ryou are different but you got them together before so you can do it again.” Elliot said. “You are always right.” Rini said. They went inside and ate breakfast. “Stella why do you and Ryou dislike each other so much?” Rini asked. Ryou was in the room too. Stella looked at Ryou. “Well…um…we…I…we just went different ways.” Stella said. Rini went outside and climbed a tree. “Hello Rini nice to see you again and you really should cheer up.” It was Ai. “Hello Ai.” Rini said. “Ok I know my sister and we will both get them together because I have a plan.” Ai said. “Really?” Rini asked. “Yes and it will so work.” Ai said. “Oh you are the best.” Rini said as she gave Ai a hug. “Come on I will explain it to you.” Ai said. They went to Ai’s room and Ai told her plan to Rini. “That is great!” Rini said. “We will start tomorrow.” Ai said. “Ok that is great I will just spend today with Elliot.” Rini said. “You like him a lot so ask him out.” Ai said. Rini laughed. “I don’t I could ever ask him out I am too shy.” Rini said. “Well I will help you I will tell Elliot you want to ask him on a date.” Ai said. “Thank you.” Rini said as she left the room. “Rini can I take to you.” it was Ryou. “Sure.” Rini said. “Ok well I know what you are trying to do and I think you should try hard.” Ryou said. “Ok.” Rini said confused. “Well Stella and I have been doing a lot that messed up our relationship so it will be hard.” Ryou said. “Don’t worry me and Ai have a plan. “ Rini said. “Let’s just hope it works.” Ryou said then he left. “I know what I am doing and I will not mess up.” Rini thought. “Hey Rini I found a book that you might like to read.” Elliot said as he handed a book to her. “Thanks.” Rini said. “See you later.” Elliot said. “Good bye.” Rini said as Elliot left. Rini started to read as she walked. After she read 20 pages she bumped into someone. She looked up. She smile she was happy to see him. “Hi Kaito.” Rini said. “What are you reading?” Kaito asked. “Elliot gave it to me it seems to have no name.” Rini answered. “When did you get here?” He asked. “I got here yesterday.” Rini said. “Ok so why are you still here?” He asked. “Would you believe I am staying for no reason?” Rini asked. “No, not really.” Kaito said. “OK well I am trying to get Stella and Ryou back together.” Rini said. “Ok, then keep trying.” Kaito said. Then he left. Rini went to her room and took a nap.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment