Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Elliot turns 16

what happens rini and elliot get kidnapped and a new sailor scout appears? find out! this is the sequil to moon kingdom so don't read this until yuo read my moon kingdom story

Chapter 2 - Elliot turns 16

Chapter 2 - Elliot turns 16
At 9:00pm they finished with Elliot’s present. “There we are finished.” Luna said. They had made a Crystal doll for Elliot. “Ok I am tried so I think we should go to sleep.” Rini said. “Good night” Daina said. They all went to bed. In the morning Rini slept in and when she woke up she got ready to go to the party. The party would be at 1:30pm and it is 10:00am right now. Rini wanted to look her best so she spent an hour on getting ready. Rini found a cute wrapping paper and she wrapped the present in it. Now it is 12:00pm. Rini, Darien and Serena went out to eat. “What will we eat today?” Serena asked. “Well let’s go there.” Rini pointed to a restaurant across the street. “Ok let’s go there.” Darien said. They went into the restaurant. “What do you want?” Serena asked. “I want just water.” Rini said. “I will have some soup and water.” Darien said. Serena ordered and then they toke a set. When the finished it was 1:15pm. “I have to go.” Rini said looking at the time. “See you later.” Serena said. Rini went home and use the transport key to get to the Moon Kingdom. When she got there she found Stella and Ryou arguing. “Hello Stella and Ryou.” Rini said. “Oh hello Rini.” Stella said. “Are you here for Elliot’s Party?” Ryou asked. “I guess I am.” Rini said. “Well it does not start yet so do you want to talk.” Stella asked. “Sure.” Rini said. “Well I will tell Elliot you are here.” Ryou said. Then he left. “What were you and Ryou arguing about?” Rini asked. “Um…well…we kind of had a little fight that turned into a big argument, but it is no big deal.” Stella said. “Oh well ok.” Rini said. “Elliot has been talking about nothing but you, and he is always day dreams about you.” Stella said. “How do you know?” Rini asked. “He tells me and he told me that he wanted you to come to this party after you left.” Stella said. “That is funny because he always wrights that he will come visit when he can escape his lessons.” Rini said. They both laugh. “Hey Rini Elliot wants to see you.” Ryou said. “Ok I will be there I a moment.” Rini said. “Ok.” Ryou said. “Stella can I tell you something.” Rini asked. “Sure you can tell me anything.” Stella said. “Well, I want Elliot to come visit me but he seems too busy so could you find a way to get him out of his lessons?” Rini asked. “Of course I can I am one of his teachers.” Stella said. “Thank you so much. See you later.” Rini said. Ryou led Rini to Elliot who was outside. “Hey Elliot.” Rini said. “Oh, Hello Rini it is so good to see you.” Elliot said. “Ok I will see you later.” Ryou said. “Oh, Ryou you might want to try not to fight with Stella because she will get really sad and run away if you make her sad enough.” Rini said. “Ok got it, don’t get Stella sad.” Ryou said. Then he went inside. “Ryou Really does care about Stella but without you around everything just kind of got mixed.” Elliot said. “How do you know he cares about her?” Rini asked. “Oh, Ai told me so without you around I’ve trying to get them together again.” Elliot said. “Let me guess no lucky.” Rini said. “Right they just always found something to fight about.” Elliot said. “Well I just I will stay a while.” Rini said. “Oh the party is going to start soon we should get going.” Elliot said. “Sure, what happened to everyone?” Rini asked. “Well Pocky and Miharu got married and Miharu restarted the Star light kingdom (Stella’s home) and Pocky restarted the Dark Kingdom (Ryou’s home) and turned it into the Diamond Kingdom.” Elliot told her. “What about Ichigo and Prince Kunzite?” Rini asked. “Well Ichigo and Kunzite went to a school on the Moon Light Kingdom to learn.” Elliot said. “Well we should get to your party.” Rini said. They went inside to the ball room. “Where should I put this?” Rini asked. “You can put it right over there.” Elliot said as he pointed to a table. “I made it myself.” Rini said as she put it on the table. “Well then it will be the best gift.” Elliot said. Rini smiled at him. People started to come and then the party began. They danced first and then they had dinner. Rini sat next to Elliot. Everyone looked at Rini as if she was an alien. “Elliot I will be right back.” Rini said. “Ok be quick we are almost ready to eat.” Elliot said. Rini went outside and used her cell phone. “Hey Serena I am not coming home for a while ok.” Rini said. “Why.” Serena asked. “Well things have gone bad with Ryou and Stella so I am going to get them back together.” Rini said. “Ok.” Serena said. Then they hung up the phones. Rini returned to her set. “Ok I had to let Serena know that I am staying.” Rini said. “Ok and you are just in time.” Elliot said. The servants came out with food and placed it in front of everyone. When they finished it was time for Elliot to the presents. He opened Rini’s last because you know save the best for last. Everyone was amazed when Elliot opened Rini’s gift. “What is it?” One of the people asked. “It is a Crystal Doll.” Rini told them. Everyone look at her. “I made it with my cats Luna and Daina.” Rini said. They looked away. No looked at Rini for the rest of the party. The party ended at 8:00pm. “Oh you are staying here?” Stella asked. “I am staying and Serena does know.” Rini said. “Well we have a perfect room for you follow me.” Stella said. Rini followed Stella to a room. “This room is next to Elliot’s room.” Stella said. “Thanks.” Rini said. “My room is across the hall and Ryou’s room is next to mine.” Stella said. “Ok.” Rini said. “Good night.” Stella said. “This will be interesting.” Rini thought. Then she went to sleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment