Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Aqua

what happens rini and elliot get kidnapped and a new sailor scout appears? find out! this is the sequil to moon kingdom so don't read this until yuo read my moon kingdom story

Chapter 4 - Aqua

Chapter 4 - Aqua
When she woke up it was dark. Everyone was asleep. Rini looked out the window. She saw a girl outside. Rini went outside to the girl. “Excuse me but can I ask what your name is?” Rini asked. The girl stepped back. “My name is Aqua.” The girl said. “My name is Rini nice to meet you Aqua.” Rini said. “Do you know where my brother is?” Aqua asked. “What is your brother’s name?” Rini asked. “His name is Elliot.” Aqua said. “Oh I know him come on.” Rini said as she took Aqua’s hand and led her to Elliot’s room. “This is his room.” Rini said. Rini knock on the door. “Come in.” Elliot said. “Go on.” Rini said. “I…I can’t. “ Aqua said. Elliot opened the door. “Aqua is that you?” Elliot asked. “Yes.” Aqua said. Elliot hugged Aqua. “How did you find me?” Elliot asked. “Rini helped me.” Aqua said. “No big I saw her outside and well, I am a curious girl.” Rini said. “Thanks for finding me.” Aqua said. “Well good night I am going to sleep.” Rini said. Aqua and Elliot went into Elliot’s room. Rini went back to her room. “What will I do next?” Rini thought. “Hey Rini are you awake?” It was Stella. “Well I can’t sleep so come in if you want.” Rini said. Stella opened the door. “Um…I am sorry for ruining your hard work you did eight years ago.” Stella said. “No big it was bound to break at any time because that was eight years ago.” Rini said. “Ya I was but still you are going to have a harder time this time.” Stella said. “Well now that you and Ryou remind me I think I will use my own plan.” Rini said. “Go head and try I am willing for anything.” Stella said. Stella left. “Well now I will do my own plan.” Rini thought. Rini went to sleep. When she woke up it was morning. Rini ran outside and climbed the highest tree. Rini started to plan what she would do today. “Hey Ryou.” Rini said looking down. “Hello Rini, What are you doing up there?” Ryou asked. “Not really anything.” Rini said. Rini jumped down. “Well Aqua was looking for you she wanted to thank you again for helping her.” Ryou said. “Where is she?” Rini asked. “Helping with breakfast.” Ryou said. “Thanks.” Rini said she walked over to the door. “Hey Rini how did you get up there?” Ryou asked. “Easy, I climbed.” Rini told him then she went inside. “Hi Aqua.” Rini said when she found Aqua. “Oh hello Rini.” Aqua said. “Can I help you?” Rini asked. “Sure, just I am almost done.” Aqua said. “Ok.” Rini said. Boom. “What happened?” Stella asked as she came in. “I don’t know.” Aqua said. “I think the temp was on too high.” Rini said. “I think it was.” Aqua said. “Maybe we should try making something else.” Rini suggested. “Ok let’s make Pancakes.” Stella said. “Sure anything except this, but what will we do about this smoke?” Aqua asked. “I don’t know, but is that a flame?” Rini asked. They ran out and Stella used her powers of water and put the fire out. “Well I don’t this we will be making pancakes.” Stella said. “Hey Ryou and Elliot.” Rini called. They came running. “What is it and why does it smell like smoke.” Ryou asked. “Don’t ask the girls said. “Do you think you can make breakfast because we just had a problem and we know you would not mess up?” Rini said. “Why do you want us to do it?” They asked. “PLEASE.” The girls said. “Fine we will do it on one condition you tell us what happened.” Elliot said. “Well the food kind of went boom then a flame appeared then Stella put it out and then we called you.” Rini said. “Ok good bye” The Stella said. They ran outside and left Ryou and Elliot. “That was close.” Aqua said. “I thought they were going to yell at us.” Stella said. “You do know that you should be more careful.” it was Kaito but they did not know except Rini. “Hello Kaito.” Rini said without looking up. “Well how did you know it was me without looking?” He asked. “One you are the only boy outside and two I know you are the only other boy who can climb that tree.” Rini said. Rini’s cell phone rang. “One minute.” Rini said. She opened her phone. “Hello?” Rini asked. It was Lita. “Hey Rini what’s up?” Lita said. “Well we could use your cooking.” Rini said. “Do you want me to cook some and I can come bring it to you.” Lita said. “Hey that would be great.” Rini said. “Maybe we could all come.” Lita said. “Oh that would be wonderful it could be a field trip.” Mina said in the back ground. “Sure you can come at lunch we are having Elliot and Ryou make breakfast.” Rini said with a laugh. “Ok see you at lunch.” Mina and Lita said. Rini hung up. “Well we are going to have friends over at lunch.” Rini said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment