Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - the last Straw

what happens rini and elliot get kidnapped and a new sailor scout appears? find out! this is the sequil to moon kingdom so don't read this until yuo read my moon kingdom story

Chapter 5 - the last Straw

Chapter 5 - the last Straw
“Ok well I think I will go help with breakfast.” Kaito said. Then he went inside. Rini jumped up from branch to branch and stopped in the middle. She sat on a branch. “Come on up.” Rini said. Aqua did the same thing Rini did and sat next to Rini. “Come up Stella.” Rini said. “Ok I will.” Stella said. Stella used her power of wind and flow up and sat next to Aqua. “Hey are you done because breakfast is done.” Ryou said. “I will race you both.” Rini said. “Ok.” Aqua said. “Sure where to?” Stella asked. “Breakfast.” Rini said. “On your mark.” Aqua said. “Get set.” Stella said. “Go!” They all said together. They all tied because they went super fast. “We tied.” Rini said. They all ate then everyone went outside. “Who wants to play tag?” Ai asked. Everyone wanted to play. They played until Lita and everyone else came. “Hey Rini we came.” Lita said. “Thanks for coming.” Rini said. Rini gave Lita and everyone else a hug. “Rini we have not seen you in a while.” Amy said. “I know but I have been busy.” Rini said. “Well we have to be quick Serena got a cold cause she had to be outside in the rain.” Lita said. “Sometimes I don’t even get how you two are related.” Rei said. “Well we really should be quick, I have a date.” Mina announced. “Well we will come tomorrow.” Lita said. Then she handed Rini a box of food and left. “So we now have dinner.” Rini said. “We should have a party.” Aqua said. “I don’t think so sis.” Elliot said. “We will have a party some other time.” Stella said. “Stella isn’t your brother and sister coming home?” Elliot asked. “I think so.” Stella said. “Then we will have a party then.” Ryou said. “Ok.” Aqua said. They all ate then went to bed. In the morning everyone woke up to Ryou and Stella fighting. “Well if you did what I told you to do, this would not have happened!” Stella yelled. “Well I don’t follow anyone’s directions!” Ryou yelled back. “Who cares?” Stella yelled. “That is it I am going home it is hopeless!” Rini screamed. “Wait we could try to help you get them back together.” Aqua said. “No it is hopeless they only want to fight!” Rini screamed as tears came down her face. “I am leaving!!” Rini screamed. “Wait Rini.” Stella said. Rini grabbed her transport key. “Wait don’t leave we have more fun with you.” Ai said. “Sorry but I only stayed to get them back together but they don’t even try themselves.” Rini said. Then Rini Transported herself home. “Look what you two did now.” Ai said. “She really wanted you two to stop fighting but now she is gone.” Elliot said. “She was my best friend and my only friend.” Aqua cried. Everyone went back into their rooms. “We did it now.” Ryou said. Rini got transported into her room. “Home so soon I thought it would take longer.” Darien said. “I gave up.” Rini said. “Why?” Darien asked. “It was hopeless they kept on fighting so I gave up.” Rini said. “Well Serena is not sick anymore she got better.” Darien said. “What does that have to do with me?” Rini asked. “You might what to talk to her.” Darien said. “Ok I think I will.” Rini said. “I will go make breakfast.” Darien said. Then he left. Rini went over to Serena’s room. Rini knocked on the door. “Serena, are you awake?” Rini asked. “Yes I am awake.” Serena said. Rini opened the door. “Can I talk to you?” Rini asked. “Sure, what is it?” Serena said. “Well I came home and I am staying.” Rini said. “Why, did you give up?” Serena asked. “Yes I did give up it was hopeless they would not stop fighting.” Rini told her. “Well you should have just told them to stop.” Serena said. “I tried that already.” Rini said. “Well we will think of something else, but for now go get ready.” Serena said. “Why?” Rini asked. “We are going to a party for Mina.” Serena said. “Ok I will go get ready.” Rini said. Rini ran into her room and into her closet. “I know it is in her somewhere.” Rini said. “What are you looking for?” Daina asked. “I am looking for my dress that I got 2 weeks ago.” Rini said. “I know where that is.” Daina said. Daina walked over to the closet and Rini stepped back. Daina came out with a sparkly, black and pink dress. “Found it.” Daina said. “Thank you so much.” Rini said. “You are welcome.” Daina said. Rini ran into the bathroom and put the dress on. “How do I look?” Rini asked as she came out. “You look very pretty.” Daina said. “Thank you.” Rini said. “What’s wrong, you look sad.” Daina said. “Uh…Nothing.” Rini said. Then there was silence, but it was broken when Rini started to cry. “Rini?” Daina said. “Oh Daina I so useless, I can’t even help Stella and Ryou.” Rini said. “Rini?” Serena said as she entered Rini’s room. “What is it” Rini asked facing away from Serena. “Lizzie just called wondering if you could talk.” Serena said. “Ok, I’ll go talk to her right now.” Rini said whipping her tears and hoping Serena did not see her. Then Rini left and went to the phone. “What’s wrong with her?” Serena asked. “Nothing.” Daina said.
“Hey Lizzie.”
“Oh hey Rini.”
“Serena said you wanted to talk.”
“Oh ya, ok I just got two tickets to Bunnies concert.”
“ok so.”
“And I want you to come with me.”
“When is it?”
“Tomorrow night, can you make it?”
“sorry ii can‘t”
“Awwww why can‘t you??”
“because I can’t.”
“fine then…”
“Kay, bye-bye”
“Bye”
Then they hung up. “Are you almost ready? I think everyone will happy to see you.” Serena said. “I’m already done getting ready.” Rini said. “Ok.” Serena said and then she left.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment