Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Rini is sailornapped

what happens rini and elliot get kidnapped and a new sailor scout appears? find out! this is the sequil to moon kingdom so don't read this until yuo read my moon kingdom story

Chapter 6 - Rini is sailornapped

Chapter 6 - Rini is sailornapped
When the party came everyone was excited to see Rini but after a while they stopped asking her questions. Rini went outside for some air when Aqua came to see her. “Hey Rini.” She said. “Oh hey Aqua.” Rini said. “When are you coming back?” She asked. “I don’t know school vacation ends today and I have to go to school tomorrow.” Rini said. “Oh.” She said. “Tell you what I will come over on the weekends, but that means that you will have to be patient. ‘Kay?” Rini said. “Yay Rini is going to visit.” Aqua said. “Well I should get going back.” Rini said. “Ok see you Saturday.” Aqua said. Then she left and Rini went back to the party. “Hey Rini where were you? We are about to start eating.” Mina asked. “I was just outside, I needed some fresh air.” Rini said. “Now Mina you know we can’t eat without Lita.” Rye said. “Oh ya I forgot.” Mina said. Just then something came flying into the kitchen…it was Lita and Ami! “What just happened?!” Mina screamed. “Look out! We have to get to a safe place!” Ami screamed. “Why?!” Rini asked. “There is a new enemy and they call themselves The Black Sisters!” Lita Said. “What do they want with us?” Serena asked as they ran to Darien’s apartment. Lita and Ami stopped and looked over to Rini. “We should hurry or they’ll catch us.” Amy Said. Then Rini understood then! “Is it me they want? If so what do they want with me? What will they do to us? Can we still transform?” All these thoughts ran through Rini’s head. She then decided that if it was in fact her that they wanted maybe if she gave herself up then no one would get hurt. “Stop standing there Rini!!! Run!!!” Lita Screamed. “No never again will I run from dangerous things.” Rini thought. She continued to stand there. “Rini move now!!!” Lita said. Rini started to run the other way right toward The Black Sisters. “Rini! No don’t go that way!!” Lita and Amy screamed. “What is going on here?” Serena asked. “The Black Sisters are after Rini so that they can have something to capture Elliot.” Lita said. “Let’s go and stop her!” Mina said. They all ran after Rini, But by the time they got there Rini was already gone and The Black Sisters were no where to be seen.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment