Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - no turning back

what happens rini and elliot get kidnapped and a new sailor scout appears? find out! this is the sequil to moon kingdom so don't read this until yuo read my moon kingdom story

Chapter 7 - no turning back

Chapter 7 - no turning back
Rini was on a space ship that the black sisters had for transportation. “So what do you what with me?” Rini asked. “We are going to use you as a trap to get Elliot.” On of them said. “Will you tell me your names?” Rini asked. “I’m Katrina, this is Karin and that is Koko.” Katrina said. Katrina has pink hair and pink eyes, Karin has blue hair and blue eyes, and Koko has green hair and green eyes. “Well where are we going right now?” Well we are on our way to get Elliot because we can’t waste our time doing nothing with our hostage.” Karin said. “Ok then.” Rini said. Rini could hear them whispering. “Ok lets make a deal you have three chooses.” Karin said. “One, you come to our side and we capture Elliot and no one gets hurt.” Koko said. “Two, we could kill you and use your lifeless body for a trap.” Katrina said. “Or three, you could be a good girl and do as your told and no one will get hurt and we might think of letting you go.” Karin said. Rini though for a moment. “I choose none of them, I will do as I’m told and I will stay with you but not join and I will not allow you to hurt Elliot at all.” Rini said. “Ok that works.” Karin said. “We are approaching the moon kingdom.” Katrina said. They told her to be quiet and act like a hostage. “We are about to land.” Karin said. When they landed everyone came outside. “What do you what?” Elliot asked. “You.” Katrina said. “Never in a million years.” Stella said. “Oh but you see we have a special little person who can make you think other wise.” Karin said. Koko pushed Rini over towards Karin. “Rini!” Elliot yelled. “You see, Elliot, if you don’t agree to come with us then we will have to kill poor Rini, or we will make her part of our gang and then she’ll be the fourth sister and we will erase all her memories and she won’t remember you or anyone else.” Katrina said. “Now you have no choice but to come with us!” Karin said. “Fine!” Elliot said. “No, I can’t let this happen, but I can’t do anything about it, if I try anything I’ll fall, I’m too close to the edge!” Rini thought. “Good boy!” Karin said then she pushed Rini towards Koko, but she pushed her too hard and Koko and Rini…fell off the side of the space ship. “Rini!!!!” Elliot yelled. (Meanwhile neither Rini nor Koko are screaming) Koko grabbed Rini’s arm and teleported them both to the top of the space ship. “Karin…you know I hate you.” Koko stated. “Ya I know…” Karin said depressingly. “Rini are you alright?!” Elliot asked. “Hee hee ya.” Rini said. “That’s good.” Elliot said. Then Rini blushed. Then the space ship “set sail” towards place Xena. “Hey Rini!” Koko called. “Huh, yes?” Rini answered. “Come over here!” Koko called back. “Okay.” Rini said as she walked over to Koko. “Hey Rini I need to borrow you for a second, is that okay?” Koko asked. “What for?” Rini asked Koko. “Well, when we get to our destination, there should be a festival going on so I need to get you an outfit ready, or you will stick out like a sore thumb!” Koko explained. “What about Elliot?” Rini asked. “Oh he’ll be taken care of by our personal tailor, but I want to make you your outfit!” Koko said. “Okay then…” Rini said. “Great, come on then.” Koko said as she pulled Rini down a hall. “Koko, when do you think I’ll be able to go back to earth?” Rini asked. “Well we know that you’ll be with us for at least 3 years and Rini trust me, you won’t want to go back, there’s going to be a huge war that will destroy much of your world.” Koko explained. “What? I have to go back and warn Serena and the others!” Rini said. “Rini your not able to back, it would take years to get back.” Koko said. “I really hope they’ll be alright…” Rini said. “Come one let’s get going.” Koko said as she pulled Rini again.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment