Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Lost Hope

Takuya fears his feelings for Kouji won't matter anymore, for Kouji's heart may be already stolen!

Chapter 1 - Lost Hope

Chapter 1 - Lost Hope


Lost Hopes

By: Digital-Dorkster

A/N: This is a 1 chapter Takouji (TakuyaXKouji, Digimon Frontier) story. I REALLY wasn't expecting this, really I wasn't, so bear with me, ne? I don't plan on making sequels, either. Sorry. And if you I am mis-using or misspelling something in Japanese please inform me so I can get that taken care of (I'm such a loser, lol!)



Disclaimer: I own no Digimon. Case Closed. (
I don't own Case Closed, either! T_T;; )





---------------------------------



It can't be. It just can't be.


The main problem is the fact that I waited to long. I waited to long to tell my true feelings.

I am Kanbara Takuya, 17 years old & feeling blue inside, knowing I can't have what I want anymore.

I couldn't bear to tell my love, Minamoto Kouji, my true feelings for him.

We known eachother for about 7 years now, & I still haven't told him.

Baka.

Maybe it's because I am too afraid of his reaction. Would he hate me? Turn away, never to see my face again?

Rejection was always my biggest fear, I suppose.

It doesn't really matter though. I thought maybe this time, I was ready to tell him my true feelings for him. I thought maybe he also had the same feelings.

I thought maybe he loved me too.

But it's too late. He has fallen for someone else.

Gomen ne.

I really wish I could tell him, but his heart belongs to someone else. And there isn't really anything I can do. I am sorry for myself. I hope he finds out the truth.

Who knows? Maybe he might change his mind.



--------------------------------




"I suppose you heard the news by now, huh?" Orimoto Izumi asked. Izumi, Himi Tomoki & I were walking around the park. Junepi was out of town, Kouji & Kouichi was spending time with their family & the 3 of us were bored.


"Oh, yeah, I heard." Tomoki replied, a smile on his face. "I'm glad Ji-kun is happy with his koi."

Izumi frowned. No one else knows my secret except Izumi, who took the news pretty hard the first time I told her.

Tomoki stared at Izumi & sighed. "I wish I could find my first love soon."

"Isn't it a little too young to think about love?" Izumi asked, a confused expression on her face.

"Hey, I'm 15 now." Tomoki pointed out. "I don't think that's too young."

Izumi chuckled & ruffled Tomoki's slightly longer brown hair. "Yeah, I suppose you're right. I mean, when I fell in love, I was 11!" she smiled & turned towards my direction. "And my first love was Kuya-kun!"

I gave her a sarcastic laugh before I stopped where I was walking. I turned to Izumi & Tomoki, a frightened expression on my face.

"Okay, now what is wrong?" Izumi asked cautiously. "You act like you seen a ghost."

I pointed at the spot I was looking at earlier. Tomoki & Izumi spun around top where I was pointing to see 2 figures on top of a hill. One was a boy I didn't recognize. He had short black hair, really pale skin & a green hat next to him. He seemed to enjoy being fed chocolate & strawberries with--

Izumi gasped & turned to face me, but I was already running towards the hill.

What was Kouji doing with that guy? Was the mysterious guy his true love?

Kouji turned around & frowned as he saw me running towards his direction. He stood up & grabbed his light blue jacket, as the mysterious boy brushed the dirt off his green hat.

I finally arrived at the top of the hill. "So, who is your new friend?" I asked in a flat tone.

Kouji smiled & wrapped his arm around his lovers' neck. "This is my friend, Kenji. & this is my friend, Kanbara Takuya."

I forced a smile, bowing to him. "How do you do?"

The boy smiled & bowed as well. "Oh, I am just fine."

"Well, this is a coincidence." Kouji exclaimed. "We were just talking about you!"

"Is that supposed to be a bad thing?" I asked.

"Not at all!" he replied. "He was telling me how nice & friendly you were." He turned to Kouji & sighed. "So, let's say we walk to your place?"

Kouji nodded & turned to me, then frowned. "Hold on for a second." he replied. "I want to talk to him alone."

"Okay by me!" he replied, giving Kouji a wink. He shook his head playfully as the boy left.

I sighed & looked down at the grass. "So umm... rumour has it you're in love with someone else."

Kouji sighed in reply.

"Please. Just ask me this-- is Kenji-kun your true love?"

Kouji didn't reply. He kept his hands dug into his pockets, his head turned towards the hill where we previously stood.

"ANSWER ME!" I yelled. I grabbed Kouji by the shirt & pushed his back on the tree behind me. Kouji gasped as I gave him a cold stare, almost breathing down Kouji's neck.

"Do you mind?" Kouji asked, slightly blushing. "You're a little too close."

He was right. We were nose to nose, but I didn't care. I wanted to tell him the truth, but I didn't know how.

Kouji shook his head & gave me an evil grin. "Answer this for me-- do you like me?"

I dropped him & blink several times, slightly blushing as well.

"Truth is, Kouichi & I were testing to see if this was true. Izumi told me your secret."

IZUMI? I though I told her to keep that a secret!

"So Kouichi made a disguise so he'd look like another kid, & he would be my 'true love'."

"So all you had to do was wait for my reaction!" I exclaimed. "You thought I would be jealous!"

"And it worked, right?" Kouji asked.

I nodded in reply.

"I thought so." Kouji walked closer to me & tilted my head up. "So is it true? Do you really like me?”

I shook my head. Kouji nodded in reply. As he turned around to meet with "Kenji", I cleared my throat, catching his attention.

"Look, I don't like you, okay?" I replied.

C'mon, all you have to do is say 1 word, don't give up now, Takuya!

Aishooteru!!

Kouji sighed & walked towards my direction.

"There... is a difference." I continued.

"A difference to what?" Kouji asked. "What are you talking about, I thought you said you didn't like me."

C'mon, Aishooteru, Aishooteru!

"I don't like you." I finished. "I love you."

Kouji stopped for a moment & dropped to the ground, his hand on his head.

"I knew it." I said, turning away from Kouji. "I was afraid this was going to happen."

The only thing that seemed to swarm in my head was the word I despise. The word I feared.

Rejection.

It stabbed me in the heart knowing Kouji didn't have feelings for me. This was the reason why I kept it to myself.... well, until I told Izumi, that is. I knew I couldn't trust her.

Kouji stood up & walked towards my direction, touching my shoulder. "I really didn't think this was going to happen."

I sighed in reply.

"No, it's not a bad thing." Kouji said, giving me a warm smile. "I had feelings for a certain someone too, & the only person I told was Kouichi."

I nodded in return. Where was he getting at?

"I was afraid of rejection, too." he confessed. "But I thought now would be a good time to tell that person how I truly feel."

"I won't stop you, go ahead & tell your secret lover." I replied, turning to walk away from Kouji. He sighed & mumbled something I couldn't recognize.

"Umm, did you say something to me?" I asked, blinking a few times.

"I never thought you would say you loved me." he replied. "Don't you get it?"

I thought for a few seconds before I turned to Kouji, my face turning red. "You don't mean--"

"Yes, Taku-chan, I have been in love with you too, but kept that a secret as well." he replied. "When Izumi-chan told me about your secret, I knew I had to act fast before anyone else stole your heart.”

I sighed with relief. Well, this is a good thing...

"Don't ever worry about that, no one would be able to possibly steal my heart." I replied, giving him my common grin. Kouji smiled & walked closer to me so we were eye-to-eye.

This is my chance, I thought to myself. This could be my chance to show him how I really feel. I tilted my head & tipped my toes up a little (even though I am a few months older, Kouji grown over the years, so I'm a little shorter) as Kouji gave me a light chuckle. I pulled his face closer to mine & finally touched mouths, making a deep & passionate kiss.

My first kiss. By my true love. & it's not a dream!

Kouji wrapped his arms around my neck as we continued our kiss. I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him to an embrace. It was obvious I was trying to make my first kiss memorable. Kouji's mouth opened slightly as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I moaned in response. It was my first kiss, but I would've never imagined getting this far. I finally open my mouth in defeat as I tried to imitate Kouji's kiss.

Kouji finally broke our kiss, panting heavily. I stared at Kouji as he looked up at me & smiled.

I fiddled with my hands & looked down at the grass, my face the colour of a beet. "I thought first kisses came after dates."

Kouji grinned & walked towards me. "So you mean--"

"Ji-chan." I asked, still staring at the ground. "Will you go out with me?"

Kouji smiled & pulled my head up. "Of course, Taku-chan. How about we start at the mouvies? I heard the one you wanted to see was already out."

I gave Kouji a weak smile. I never thought anything like this would happen. In my daydream at school maybe, but never in real life!

"Sure." I replied. Kouji walked towards Kouichi (who found Izumi & Tomoki) as I trailed behind him, the sun setting brightly behind us. From then on, I knew this was going to turn out exactly as the both of us planned. Everyone did.

Our dreams finally came true. There is hope for us, & we all knew this was going to turn out to be a beautiful relationship.



--------------------------------




*sighs* that's weird. I had a different point of view on this story. I forgot to write it down & this is how it turns out! ^^; It's short, but I'm also working on another 1 long chapter Takouji fic called "Lover's Act".




A Lover's Act


by: Shyadonna

Anime--> Digimon

Humour/Romance

Takuya K., Kouji M.

PG-13

If your secret crush is in a love crisis & wants to prove he has a true love, what do you do? And can an act transfourm into a love relationship? (Takouji)



I think that is about all, I guess you can enjoy it, hate it, but if you flame me for liking yaoi/shonen ai, someone's getting burned! *continues to read "writing smut for dummies*

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

totallyspies31 on February 26, 2006, 3:28:21 AM

totallyspies31 on
totallyspies31I pretty much doubt you can do NC-17 maybe? This was awesome though, dont get me wrong. Try Nc-17 for your next Digimon story. I am NOT saying sequal or anything. Just do a special kind. Just a thought, you dont have to do it. BYE!!!! *FAVS*

Angel_girl_kitty on October 25, 2005, 10:38:42 AM

Angel_girl_kitty on
Angel_girl_kittyI liked it a lot but you spelled movies wrong uless you spell it that way?

orre291 on October 16, 2005, 8:49:56 AM

orre291 on
orre291PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER!!! THIS IS SO GOOD!!! thank you