Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

This story is basically the story of Sailor Moon, with a different style and a twist. I switch the characters around, and there's also a twist in it somewhere. (I'm not sure where, since I don't even know what the twist will be yet) Luna finds Ami, i

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

I thought ofthis at a baby shower.  (I get ideas at the worst times, like a wedding ora sleepover)  I just rewrite Sailor Moon, with different stuff init.  So I'm starting before Sailor Moon existed.
Disclaimer:  I do not own Sailor Moon.
Full Summary:  This story is basicallythe story of Sailor Moon, with a different style and a twist. I switch thecharacters around, and there's also a twist in it somewhere. (I'm not surewhere, since I don't even know what the twist will be yet) Luna finds Ami, instead of Serena, and senses power, sohas Ami become Sailor Moon, and from that point on, the rest of the scouts willbe different and the story kinda twisted. I hope I'm not revealing too much,and if I am, tell me in a review so I can fix it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A blue-hairedgirl walked to school.  She would be early, as usual.  Sheaccidentally tripped over something.  She looked down to see what itwas.  "Oh, it's a cat!"  The girl said.  She took thebandages off the cat's forehead, and saw a crescent moon mark.  The girltook off her backpack and found a bandage to put over the cut where she hadtripped on the cat.  After she did that, she set the cat down and startedwalking to school again.

After school:

The girllooked at the test scores for the recent test.  She heard other peoplegossiping about her high scores.
"You know that girl, Ami?  She got 100%!"
"I heard her I.Q. is 300!"
"She goes to that new cram school."
"I heard she did the best in the country!"
Ami left the school grounds after picking up her stuff from her locker. She went home, and saw the same cat sitting on her bed.
"Ami, I have been looking for you."  The cat said.
"Looking for me?  Wait- you can talk?"  Ami gasped.
"Yes, I can talk, and yes, I have been looking for you.  I can sensepower coming from you, and so I am here to give you this."  The catsaid, giving her a brooch.  "Say 'Moon Prism Power!'"
"Moon…Prism…Power!"  Ami said.  Lights surrounded her, andthen she was wearing a sailor outfit, with a blue skirt, white gloves, a tiara,a blue collar, and a red bow with the brooch in the middle of it. "What's happening?"  She gasped.
"You are Sailor Moon!  There is a monster at the park, you must gofight it!"  The cat exclaimed.
"Me?  Fight a monster?  For real?  I can't do that, …um,what's your name?"  Ami asked.
"My name is Luna.  Now go fight it!"
Ami ran off to the park, where she saw a monster.  "Hey, you!"
The monster turned to look at Ami.  "Who might you be?"
"I am Sailor Moon, defender of love and justice, and in the name of themoon, I shall punish you!"  Ami yelled.  Then she looked at Luna and asked, "Luna, how do I fightit?"
"Take off the tiara and say 'Moon Tiara Magic!' while throwingit!"  Luna replied.
"Moon Tiara Magic!"  Ami yelled.  The tiara slashed throughthe monster and killed it.
"Luna, what was that thing?"  Ami gasped.
"That was a youma, a fighter from the Negaverse!"  Luna replied.
Ami detransformed and started walking back to her house.  "I'm gladthat's over."
"There will be a lot more to come!"  Luna warned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope youlike it so far!  I'm not sure if in the next chapter I should introducethe next scout, or if I should do a few more chapters with just Ami. Review!
C U L8R!
Sailor Silver Sky

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mocotaka on November 4, 2005, 2:14:18 PM

Mocotaka on
MocotakaReally good!