Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introductionprologuethingy

The Sailor Scouts get a shocking surprise: They aren't the only Sailor Scouts! This does not have the outers, only the inners, but it takes place after the last season. I wrote this fic a while ago, so it might be bad.

Chapter 1 - Introductionprologuethingy

Chapter 1 - Introductionprologuethingy

Authorsnotes:
Disclaimer: No matter how much I want to, I do not ownSailor Moon or Play.  I did, however, create Sailors Silver Sky,Brightening Sun, Growing Earth, Aqua Liquid, and Burning Fire.  Butreally, would a middle school girl own Sailor Moon or Play? No!  Now thatwe got that over with, on to the story:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Really, Janet.  I know you'renew to this, but really!  I swear, we'll be fine!"Anais rolled her eyes.  "Everybody gottheir star?" Anais pointed to a starearring.  Anna had hers as a hair accessory,Rosie's was on a bracelet.  Janet pointed to herpocket.  Together, the four made up Play, a band who secretly were superheroes.  They were getting ready for a concert. "Remember, Janet.  Say 'Star Silver Sky Power, Make-up!'while holding it."
"You'reon!" a voice came through an intercom.  Play walked through a curtainand onto the stage.
"Hey,guys.  We're Play! We'll start off with Girls Can Too."  Anais said into her microphone.   They allstarted singing.   At the end of the song, something appeared at theend of the stage.  Play reached for their stars instinctively as theytried to see what it was.  It was a Negaverse attack!  Powder startedfalling over the audience.  All of them fell asleep.  Anais nodded to Janet.  They ranbehind a curtain.
"StarSilver Sky Power, Make-up!" Janet yelled.  Silverlights washed over her and melted her outfit away.  The lights created abodysuit, with silver boots, a collar, and a skirt.
"StarBrightening Sun Power, Make-up!"  Anaisyelled.  Red and orange lights melted away her outfit and she twirledaround, making a white bodysuit, with red and orange boots, a collar, and askirt.
"StarAqua Liquid Power, Make-up!" Anna yelled.  Blueand aqua lights washed away her outfit, making a white bodysuit with aquaboots, collar, and skirt.
"Star Growing Earth Power, Make-up!"  Rosie yelled.  Brownand green lights ground away her outfit as she twirled around, covering herwith a white bodysuit, a green collar, brown boots, and a brown skirt. When they were done, Sailor Silver Sky, Sailor Brightening Sun, Sailor AquaLiquid, and Sailor Growing Earth stood there.  All of a sudden, the air infront of them shimmered.  Then, Sailor Burning Fire stood there.  Sheshook her head to get rid of all the confusion.  Her red hair whippedaround.
"Ihope I'm not too late."
"Faye!" Anna squealed.
"That'sSailor Burning Fire to you, Aqua Liquid." Faye play-scolded.  Then shelaughed and hugged Anna.  "Let'sgo!" They ran out from behind the curtains.
"Howdare you attack innocent people when they're trying to have fun! I'm Sailor Brightening Sun!  I'm a protector of the innocent!"  Anais struck a pose.
"I'mSailor Silver Sky!" Janet yelled.
"I'mSailor Aqua Liquid!" Anna yelled.
"I'mSailor Growing Earth!" Rosie yelled.
"AndI'm Sailor Burning Fire!" Faye yelled.
"Andwe will punish you!"  They all yelled.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you likedchapter 1!  Chapter 2 coming soon!

C U L8R!
Sailor Silver Sky

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GRASSbender on April 9, 2006, 2:19:39 AM

GRASSbender on
GRASSbenderkool!
thats so awesome!

mandy94t on January 3, 2005, 9:07:26 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tAWESOME STORY!!!!(YAY!I finally commented first!!!)