Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - There Are New Sailor Scouts?

The Sailor Scouts get a shocking surprise: They aren't the only Sailor Scouts! This does not have the outers, only the inners, but it takes place after the last season. I wrote this fic a while ago, so it might be bad.

Chapter 2 - There Are New Sailor Scouts?

Chapter 2 - There Are New Sailor Scouts?
Authorsnotes:
I’m using the American names for the SailorScouts, except for Amy/Ami, cuz I like Ami better.
Disclaimer: No matter how much I want to, I donot own Sailor Moon or Play.  I did, however, create Sailors Silver Sky,Brightening Sun, Growing Earth, Aqua Liquid, and Burning Fire, so if it seemslike I’m copying someone, I created the characters. But really, would a middleschool girl own Sailor Moon or Play? No!  Now that we got that over with,on to the story:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Ifeel something,” Raye said to Ami.
“Isit the Negaverse?”  Ami replied quickly.
“No,”Raye shook her head.  “It’s a supernatural feeling, like another SailorScout.”  Ami took out her computer, looking for information.
“Here!”she exclaimed.  “I found a picture!”  The headlines read, ‘SailorScouts come to the rescue!’ Serena ran over.
“Hey! You know who they look like?  They look like Play!  That looks like Janet, Rosie, Anna, and Anais!  But who is that?”  She pointed to thelast one.  “They’re in America!  Let’sgo!  We have a Play concert to see-I mean, investigate!”  Raye rolledher eyes.
Later:
“Thisis gonna be so much fun!  Luna pen…transform me intoa cute security guard!” Serena exclaimed, then snuck backstage.  She saw Play leave tosing.  Serena waited for the right moment to go into thedressing room to check it out-“More like grabbing some cool stuff that they hadtouched!” Serena thought to herself.  All of a sudden,they rushed back in.  Serena gasped as they alltransformed.  Faye appeared, and Serena realized who itwas.  After they left to fight, Serena herselftransformed.  She peeked out and saw the audience, with her friends in it,asleep.  She snuck out into the audience to wake them up.
“Ami,Raye, Mina, Lita?  Wake up! You need to transformand fight this monster!  And Play is the other Sailor Scouts!”  Theyall woke up and ran out to transform.  They then positioned themselvesbehind Play.
“Needany help?”  Sailor Moon announced.
“Whoare you?” Anais asked, shocked to find that therewere others like herself and her friends.
“I’mSailor Moon, champion of love and justice.  They are the Sailor Scouts,and in the name of the Moon, we shall punish you!”  Sailor Moon took herfighting stance.
“Burning Fire Shooter!”  Faye yelled and aimed herfingers at the youma.
“Youreally think that can defeat me?” the youma laughed, deflecting the attackeasily.  It shot a ball of dark energy at all of the scouts.  Janet hid behind a curtain,while the ball hit everyone else.  Everyone else was thrown across thestage.  Janet peeked out from behind the curtain.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ooh,I left you at a cliffhanger, didn’t I?  Heeheehee…  All I have to do is type this all up until about maybe chapter 6, I’ve alreadywritten a lot on a pad of paper.  I’ve decided this: The more you comment,the longer the story will be! (unless it’s at an end, cuz then I’d just be boring you) 
C U L8R!
Sailor Silver Sky

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on January 3, 2005, 9:10:53 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tPLZ DONT STOP POSTING THIS AWESOME STORY!!!!!!