Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - We Depend On You, Sailor Silver Sky!

The Sailor Scouts get a shocking surprise: They aren't the only Sailor Scouts! This does not have the outers, only the inners, but it takes place after the last season. I wrote this fic a while ago, so it might be bad.

Chapter 3 - We Depend On You, Sailor Silver Sky!

Chapter 3 - We Depend On You, Sailor Silver Sky!
Authorsnotes:
I’musing the American names for the Sailor Scouts, except for Amy/Ami, cuz I likeAmi better.
Disclaimer:No matter how much I want to, I do not own Sailor Moon or Play.  I did,however, create Sailors Silver Sky, Brightening Sun, Growing Earth, AquaLiquid, and Burning Fire, so if it seems like I’m copying someone, I createdthe characters. But really, would a middle school girl own Sailor Moon or Play?No!  Now that we got that over with, on to the story:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyoneexcept for Anais was unconscious.  She seemed tobe in great pain, and her knee was bent in a way it was not meant to be. A pole was through her shoulder.  Her face was beaten up and her lip wasbleeding.  She smiled weakly even though she was holding back a scream ofpain.
“SilverSky, it’s up to you.”  She said.  Janet nodded.  Thesmile gave way to a look of distress and pain.  Anaisscreamed, then fell unconscious.  Anna had a broken arm, Rosie’s body was bleedingbadly.  Faye had been tangled up in the curtain and hadrug burn all over her body, and she was red everywhere.  Ami had crashedinto the lighting and caught on fire, but put it out with her ice.  Shehad also put out the fire around Serena because Serena slammed into the walland the friction created the fire.  Raye had slammed into Mina and Lita, and theyall seemed to have broken bones.  Janet felt power in herbody.
“Silver Sky Eternal Crystal PowerMake-up!”  She yelled crossing her arms above her head.  Wingsgrew, and she became Eternal Sailor Silver Sky.  Janet felt power surgingthroughout her body.  “Silver Sky Glittering Particle Spread!”  Themonster screamed as glitter covered her and disappeared.  Janet gestured and her cellphone appeared.  She called an ambulance.  “God I hope they’re ok.” Janet murmured.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smallchapter, I know!  Really short.
Nexttime:  Are they ok?  Will they be able to fight if they’re needed? And what about Play?  Will they lose all of their fansbecause they aren’t doing their tour?  Find out in the next few chaptersof New Sailor Scouts!
CU L8R!
SailorSilver Sky
 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on January 3, 2005, 9:14:55 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tUR Makin me suspicious.keep posting!!