Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Hospital

The Sailor Scouts get a shocking surprise: They aren't the only Sailor Scouts! This does not have the outers, only the inners, but it takes place after the last season. I wrote this fic a while ago, so it might be bad.

Chapter 4 - Hospital

Chapter 4 - Hospital

Hi guys!

I use theAmerican names, except for Amy/Ami cuz I like Ami better.

Disclaimer: I don’t own Sailor Moon or Play.  I did make up Play’s sailor scoutversions, though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Janet sat in the waitingroom, waiting for news on Ami, Serena, and Anais.  Everybody else was hurt, but would recover.

“Janet?”  She lookedup.

“Oh, Faye,hi.” She replied.

“Any other news?”  Faye asked.

“Everybodyexcept for Ami, Serena, and Anais just have a broken bone and will be OK.”  Janet replied quietly.

“Janet?”  The doctorasked.  “You can come in now.”  Janet went in.  Serena was in a bed withcasts on her legs and arms.  Her chest was wrapped up in bandages. Ami was the same.  Anais wasn’t doing sowell.  She had had surgery on her shoulder and had a cast on herleg.  Her shoulder was swollen and red.  She was asleep and breathingheavily.  “Janet?”  The doctor rejoined her.  “Amiand Serena will recover, but Anais…we’llneed to keep her in for a little while.  She’s not doing so well.”

“Oh, Anais, I hope you’ll be OK” Janet whispered.
Later…

Anais woke up.  On a table next to her were a lot of cardsand flowers.  (OOC:  She has a lot of fans, doesn’t she?)  Shelooked down.  On the floor was Janet, asleep.

“Oh, Janet, what would I dowithout you?”  Anais whispered.  “Janet, wake up!”  Shetapped Janet.  She motioned for Janet to come into the bedwith her on the side with her good arm.  “That’s more comfy, isn’tit?”  Anais asked.  Janet nodded, tired.  Anais started singing quietly to get Janet to fall back asleep,since it was midnight.  “When thisworld gets you down/ I will always be around/ I will be there for you/ be therefor you,” She looked down.  Janet was asleep.  “Ilove you, Janet.”  Anais saidand kissed her on the forehead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She is NOT lesbian, this is a sisterly love type thing.  She lovesJanet like a sister.  Kinda like when I give myfriend Remy a lot of help on her homework that she really needs, she hugs meand says that she loves me.  Anyway, I’ll update soon, and R&R!

C U L8R!

Sailor Silver Sky

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment