Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Tourment

When Hotaru goes to a dueling torment she meets a certain cold hearted CEO name Seto Kaiba. DBZSMYGH

Chapter 1 - Tourment

Chapter 1 - Tourment


Sailor Ra: Well, uhh hehe…another story? (reviewers get really mad and get pitch forks) I have a reason…well maybe I don't…(everyone falls over anime style) but! (everyone gets back up) How many Seto/Hotaru stories do you see? (everyone thinks for a minute and looks at each other) Anyway I can't concentrate and I SWEAR I PROMISE! No more stories until at least five are done! I promise!

Vegeta: (sighs) what are the pairings?

Sailor Ra: (smiles)

Hotaru/Seto/Allister

Serena/Darien

Amy/Piccolo (this is just a really cool pairing)

Rei/Duke (thanks to Saturn's Spawn)

Lita/Evil Bakura (what?)

Mina/Joey

Amara/Yami (I like so get over it!)

Michelle/Marik (good)

Trista/Tien (Saturn's Spawn)

Trunks/OCC

Goten/OCC

Raphael/OCC

Varon/Mia (ain't it obvious?)

Vegeta/Bulma (one of my at most favorite pairing)

Sailor Ra: Don't like don't read and that's that! Well I don't own a thing! Except bad guys and made up people. This should be good. If you read Saturn's Spawn's Story `Reality' we knew that Vegeta wasn't going to like Yami, but what about Seto? (burst out laughing)




Chapter One: New Torment and dreams


Hotaru looked up from the book that she was reading to see a tall little boy about eight, with light purple hair and deep blue eyes. He was wearing a blue jacket and black pants.

“Ha sis,” he said as he sat down next to her.

“Ha,” she said as she for some weird reason thought back to when she was adopted into the family.

Flash back

“What!” Hotaru yelled as Amara nodded sadly.

“Your father said and I quote, `If I may die or if anything should happen to me I want Bulma Brief and Vegeta Brief to take care of Hotaru,” Michelle said as Hotaru shook her head in fear.


“But…” she tried to speak.


“Hotaru, you'll be there by Friday,” Amara said not showing her face to Hotaru. She ran into her crying.


Friday


“Hello,” A cheery woman said with blue hair and eyes.


“Umm, hello,” she said as the woman lead her to the room.


“I hope you like,” she left the room so Hotaru could unpack. She then noticed a man that was very muscular. He had jet black hair and eyes. He was wearing a black shirt and pants.


“I knew your father very well and for some reason he trusted us to take care of you if anything happened. So don't be angry with us,” she nodded as she left.


A month later


“Hotaru we have to go to a torment!” Bulma said as Hotaru nodded and ran down the stairs. Soon after that Buu came and she had to help the Z gang. Everything changed and that's all she knew…


End of Flash Back


She sighed as she remembered how hard Vegeta and the others had fought during Chaos.


“Yes?” she asked snapping back into reality.

“Dinner's ready,” he said as he got up. He walked out and was able to hide the smile that he had to keep close.

“Does she have a clue?” Vegeta asked with a smirk as he shook his head.

“Nope! Not a thing!” Vegeta smirked as the door opened to see Hotaru staring at them.

“What's with you two?” she asked as the two just walked down stairs, not saying a word. `What's going on? It's not my birthday and nothings happened lately,' she thought as she walked down stairs to see the outers and Goku's family. Goku was allowed to visit Earth for a while after Chaos.

“Ha Gohan,” she smiled as he messed up her hair.

“Ha firefly,” he teased as Hotaru lightly glared at him. Hotaru sat between Vegeta and Amara. Everyone was smiling widely for some reason.

“Okay! What is it?” Bulma looked at Vegeta who smiled widely (is that hard to believe?)

“Have you heard about that dueling torment that's in Domino City?” Hotaru nodded. She was really good with duel monster and she also enjoyed it.

“And?”

“Vegeta has to go there because of business and we thought you'd like to come!” Hotaru smiled and looked at them.

“When do we go!” she yelled trying to calm down.

“Tomorrow,” Trunks said smirking at her reaction.

“Alright!” Hotaru said smiling.




Sailor Ra: Review and I'll update as soon as I can!



Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sis on December 10, 2005, 10:03:29 PM

sis on
sisWOW VERY VERY COOL!^^