Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - You Found Me

For SliverStar. Seto explains to Hotaru that she found him...Oneshot!

Chapter 1 - You Found Me

Chapter 1 - You Found Me


Sailor Ra: This is based the request SliverStar was nice enough to do for me! I don't own YGH or SM and if I did Seto would be with Hotaru. And you found me is by Kelly Clarkson. The title may not make sense, but I'm trying!



You Found Me



Is this a dream?

If it is, please don't wake me from this high

I've become comfortably numb until

You opened up my eyes

To what it's like when everything's right

I can't believe,



“Seto look! The Sakura blossomed!” Hotaru said as she walked up to the tree and let the blossoms fall into her hands. She smiled as Seto walked up next to her and caught one of the blossoms too. Hotaru was wearing a purple jacket with a black skirt and shoes. Seto was wearing a black turtle and black pants.

“What are we doing here?” Seto asked a little annoyed.

“Oh come on it isn't bad,” Hotaru said waving her finger in front of his face.

“I could be getting something done at work,” Seto said as Hotaru sighed a little and sat down on the bench.

“It isn't going to kill you, now is it?”

“No, but…”

“But nothing, you've promised me that you would take me to the park when the Sakura blossoms bloomed.”

“I know, but I didn't realize how busy Kaiba Corp was going to be.” Hotaru just turned her head away from him with annoyance. Seto sat next to her and kissed the top of her head.

“I'm not falling for it Kaiba,” she said as Kaiba flinched a little. Every time she used his last name that meant either Hotaru was upset with him or she was just plain angry.

“I'm staying so you shouldn't be angry,” he said as Hotaru glared at him.

“But your complaining and just to let you know it does get annoying after awhile,” she stated as Kaiba smirked. He knew that would get on her nerves, but it was rare so he couldn't help, but be proud.

“I'm sorry,” he whispered as he kissed her ear. Hotaru couldn't help, but blush a little when he said that.

“Fine, I forgive you, but if you complain again then I'm leaving,” Kaiba hugged her a little making sure he would crush her.

“Hmm,” he said thinking.

“What?”

“Now that I think about, we had to go through a lot just to be together,” Seto said as he watched Hotaru nod in agreement.

“Heck yeah, first the battle city tournament then the big five who wanted revenge then Alister!” Hotaru stated as Kaiba laughed remember how confused she was when she entered in the virtual world.

“You stuck by me even when your life was at risk, why?” he asked as Hotaru looked at him.

“Because I love you,” Seto closed his eyes and wrapped an arm around her.



You found me

When no one was looking

How did you know just where I would be?

Yeah you broke through all of my confusion

The ups and the downs and you still

Didn't leave

I guess you saw what nobody could see

You found me



“Love, is that the only reason you stood by me when you could have died?”

“I know I love you because,” Hotaru took his hand in hers.

“Because?”

“Oh come on! That's not easy to answer!” she stated pouting teasingly.

“I know, but you know how I am. I want answers,” he said as he lightly kissed her cheek.

“Because every time you're around me I feel my heart beating faster and faster and I want to touch you,” Hotaru said closing her eyes. Kaiba looked at her oddly. She said that about him. Him, Seto Kaiba who was consider by other people cold hearted and a bastard.

“Hotaru…”

“Seto, how do you know you love me?” Seto sighed, he knew that was going to be coming. He closed his eyes remembering what he was like before he met her or her love. He was cold and he didn't for anyone else other then his brother. He was evil in some points in his life.

“I know I love you because you found me and I didn't run away when you saw me,” he stated as Hotaru raised an eye brow.

“What do you mean?” Seto pulled Hotaru closer to him. He lowered his face to hers and looked at her with a smirk on his face.



You found me

So here we are

That's pretty far

When you think of where we've been

No going back

I'm fading out

All that faded with me

Your by my side

Now everything's fine

I can't believe



“Hotaru, remember who I was before I got to know you?” Seto asked as Hotaru nodded.

“Yeah, you were a jerk and Haruka hated you. You never smiled or laugh and all you cared about was your brother and beating Yami at duel monsters,” Seto couldn't help, but flinch at the pain Haruka almost caused him.

“And what do I do now?” Hotaru thought for a minute and blushed a little when she realized the point he was making.

“You smile and laugh and you barely play duel monsters,” she said as Seto nodded and was about to kiss her, but she put her finger on his lips.

“Hmm?” Seto looked a little annoyed, but Hotaru had something to say so he decided to listen.

“Do you remember who I was before you?” Seto thought for five minutes remember Hotaru, who was shy and never talked except for her close friends and she always seemed sad.

“Yes I do and your point is?”

“Think Kaiba,” she said and kissed his chin.

“Hmm, now you talk a lot more then you use to and you smile. And you talk! A big deal for the little firefly,” Seto said as Hotaru playfully hit his shoulder.

“Funny,” Hotaru said as he smirked.



You found me

When no one else was looking

How did you know just where I would be?

Yeah you broke through all of my confusion

The ups and the downs and you still

didn't leave

I guess you saw what nobody else could see

You Found me



“I know I am,” Hotaru felt a small sweat drop forming on the back of her head. He still couldn't tell a reasonable joke,

“You know, you still suck at jokes.”

“Hn,” Seto saw the annoyance in her eyes and smirked

“You did not just `hn' me, did you?!”

“I think I did,” Seto said teasing her knowing how annoyed she was getting.

“Oh why you!” she said even more annoyed. Seto couldn't help, but think she was cute when she was like this.

“Calm down,” he said as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to him. To his luck, Hotaru that he found had a bit of a temper at some points.

“Make me,” she said even more annoyed.

“Alright,” he said as he kissed her softly as she blushed.



And I was hiding

Till you came along

And showed me where I belonged

You found me when no one was looking

How did you know?

How did you know?



He kissed her gently until she pulled away.

“I feel better,” Seto chuckled when he heart Hotaru said that.

“I'm not sure,” Seto said making Hotaru blush.

“I'm sure, how about you?”

“I think I could do that again,” Hotaru's blushed widen when he leaned in again.

“Seto, can I breathe?!” Hotaru yelled blushing as he laughed at her.

“Fine,” he said as he kissed the side of her face.

“Seto, why did you choose me?”

“Hm?”

“You could have had some girl who could do whatever you wanted.”

“So?”

“I'm this girl who looks sick and…”

“Hotaru, why did you choose me?”

“Hm?”

“I was a jerk, you could have had some boy who could have been sweet and romantic.”

“Because I love you.”

“And I love you.” Hotaru realized what he meant and blushed.





You found me

When no one else was looking

How did you know just where I would be?

Yeah you broke through all of my confusion

The ups and the downs and you still

didn't leave

I guess you saw what nobody else could see

You Found me



“Why do you do that?”

“Do what?” Seto asked as he kissed her right eye.

“Change the question to you?”

“Because it's fun and you listen to it.”

“Ha ha, funny,” Hotaru said as Kaiba kissed her jaw line. Hotaru blushed a little, but held it back when Kaiba wrapped an arm around her waist.

“Understand this, you found me when no one else gave a damn,” Seto said as he kissed the bridge of her nose.

“You found me,” Hotaru said before she shyly pressed her lips on his.



You found me

You found me…



Sailor Ra: I think it was okay.

Vegeta: He's getting to friendly with her.

Sailor Ra: Shut up Vegeta! Grr! We'll review! And I do take request!


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sis on December 10, 2005, 10:03:07 PM

sis on
sisDude this rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD

DarkEvilRaven on October 2, 2005, 2:20:06 AM

DarkEvilRaven on
DarkEvilRavenThat was incredible Sailorra,I loved it,and I think they belong togther!

silverstar on August 28, 2005, 1:05:07 PM

silverstar on
silverstarO______________________________O
OMG! U named me "SliverStar!"
Oh, well. ^-^ Great story. It was very......touching. ^^'