Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - First Impressions

Sasuke and Sakura are fellow team mates in the past, but once they become seighteen they start to discover that something is starting to pile up and, they both have lumps in their throats.

Chapter 1 - First Impressions

Chapter 1 - First Impressions
Sakura glanced upward and stared at Lady Hokage's head on the "Wall of Hokages." A teardrop fell from her face as she noticed that she, herself, a tough gal, was crying.

"Sakura don't cry, it's only about Sasuke-kun. Who cares about him??"

"SHANNARO! Sakura don't forget about Sasuke-kun!"

" You're right Inner Sakura!"

Sakura thought of an idea. Maybe, just maybe, if she went to the Uchiha then she could tell Sasuke how she felt, about him.

Sakura was there: THE UCHIHA BRANCH. Sakura felt a tap on her shoulder, and didn't think, rapidly move around an suddenly, it was Sasuke-kun.

" S-S-Sasuke-kun!!"

"Yes?"

" U-h I um,"

"YES??????"

"Sasuke I l-l-l-

"Just tell me what the hell you want!"

Sakura made a slight move and moved toward Sasuke, and glanced down at the stone flooring and a tiny tear drop flew down her face and shined. Suddenly, it started to rain.

"S-S-S-S-Sasuke, I-I-I-I-I-I- l-l-l-l-l-love y-y-y-y-y-you." That's when Sakura started to bawl. " WAAAH!!"

"Uh, I...HMPH! ////////" Sasuke turned his head around and started to blush, and then he peered his head down and saw Sakura was on her hands and knees bawling her brains off.

"Sakura-I-I-l-l-l-love you t-t-t-t-too."

Sasuke got on his hands and knees and pointed Sakura's chin up, and he moved forward and his lips got closer to Sakura's landed the spot he wanted and they kissed. They made out for hours. PERIOD.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment