Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - how it all started

Kagome has set herself in her own trap. Sango is in hiding and is reliving her child hood. something powerfull is what seems to be nothing. confused? read and figure it out!

Chapter 1 - how it all started

Chapter 1 - how it all started


I was very happy to be home and I couldn't wait to go to school. I did feel guilty about lying that I was sick. But I can't tell my friends that I'm always with Inuyasha; they think he's a jerk anyways. And they wouldn't believe that I'm in the feudal era. They don't believe in time travel. But it's not time travel. Is it? It's a well not a machine. Why am I worrying about things like this? I need to get some sleep. I have another test tomorrow.

Later the next morning……………………………………………………………………

Kagome took a quick yawn and got up to get dressed. Soon she was off to school. As Kagome was walking to school she realized she forgot her lunch. “Darn it! I have to buy something from the store then. I'll just get a piece of bread and maybe some haw flakes to go with it.” Kagome had very little money and she couldn't buy much so that was pretty much her only choice. She bought her food and hurried along to school. “Gees. I hope Inuyasha will be okay without me. I really hope so”. When Kagome was walking into the school hallway she realized she had forgotten her way through to the classrooms. Thank God Houjou was there. As we all know he would do anything for her.

Meanwhile back in the feudal era………………………..

Inuyasha went deep in the forest to be alone. Shippo, Sango, and Miroku were all waiting by the well. They were also very worried about Inuyasha. He hadn't slept that night and had left to the woods in the middle of the night. He was thinking of the encounter he had had with Kagome the previous day. She had hugged him tight and said sorry for living. She said she would be back right away but the way she said it wasn't very promising. Then she held him closly and said she was really sorry. Of course knowing Inuyasha he would never admit his love for Kagome. He just answered with a simple “fen”. She went up to him and said next time she would stay with him longer. Why was she doing all this? It made no sense. Unless……………….

Now as he thought about it. He didn't want to remember it but she had stuck it in his mind. After saying whatever junk Inuyasha didn't care for Inuyasha got what he really wanted. She went up to his face and kissed him. Kagome didn't expect it to go so well and long.she quickly realized why Inuyasha went a long with it. It was his chance to reveal his inner love without saying a word. Well Kagome always tries to get the dreamy side of things. We all know what he was thinking. Man! If Miroku could see me now!

The truth was that Inuyasha never kissed a girl before. And now he knew why Miroku liked it. Suddenly Inuyasha heard a scream that sounded somewhat like sango's, and a light smack. “Well I guess Miroku was watching yesterday,” Inuyasha laughed to himself. `Pervert'.

This was so unreal. Everything that was happening. The battle earlier, and his wound. The previous day was o so confusing. Did Kagome really love him? The previous day Kagome broke off the kiss and just simply said I have to go. I don't want this to go any farther. I love you Inuyasha. Inuyasha wanted to say it but couldn't. The words were fresh in his mind but when it came time to say them the words came dry. “I…….I……..I….”

“ It's alright I understand” then she quickly plopped onto the well, waved goodbye and then jumped in. Inuyasha peeped his head in and simply whispered “but Kagome, I love you”. Inuyasha was very confused. Was she playing some sort of game or did she mean it? They never went through this before. He knew when he was hurt he screamed out Kagome's name many times. They couldn't find her and he needed her so he can be at peace and stop screaming. So he can get rest. It delayed his healing and he was still very hurt. Could this be the reason of this? Suddenly a there was another scream from Sango. But this one was different. It was a scream of distress. Inuyasha ran to the well and only found Shippo curled up in a ball scared to death and Miroku on the floor unconscious. “Sango!” Inuyasha screamed in frustration.

To be continued…………

Meanwhile back at school………

Kagome finally got to her room where the test was taking place. As the tests were being passed out Kagome had a big smile on her face. She quickly thought to herself… Nope! No way! I'm not failing this time! I studied hard! I am going to pass!

But to her surprise when she was handed a test sheet she realized that she had never seen this stuff in her life! She realized she must have studied the wrong chapter in her book. What was this stuff? She started to look around the classroom to see if anyone else was lost with this. Actually it seemed like everyone was going to pass and she was going to fail.

Ahh man! I should've just stayed with Inuyasha. I'm never going to pass this grade like this. I'm never going to make it to a nice university. Then suddenly she remembered how she was Kikyo's reincarnation. If there was someway she could use her powers. If I'm the reincarnation of a priestess why can't I use those powers? But she didn't have many ingredients to use in order to make the cast strong. She finally thought of something.

She quickly gestured that she was cold and houjou lended her his sweater. She tore off a piece. A sweater that had “experienced” the lesson was enough to see the lesson. Now she just needed ingredients to make this work. She finally came to a conclusion.

1 strand of her hair

1 piece of houjou's sweater

A couple of scratches of pencil led

3 pieces of haw flakes

As she started to do whatever she thought she was supposed to do she started to get a headache. She knew this had to be working. All of a sudden she got a blurry picture in her head. Was this really working or was this a daydream? It was real! It was working! Then she thought to herself. Wouldn't this kind of be like cheating should I really do this?

Kagome started to think about stopping. Stop and fail. Go on and pass. Which one? She was really stuck now.

Will Kagome go on with this and pass? What will happen to Sango? Will Inuyasha and Kagome figure out what is going on? Find out more in chapter two!

To be continued……………

Top of Form








Bottom of Form








Buy "Inuyasha"
Everything "Inuyasha"
up to 60% off, Fast Shipping
www.discountanimedvd.com

InuYasha Box Set
Kai Animation has Inuyasha Box Sets
and DVDs, Manga and Figures
www.kaianimation.com

Free Video Game
Sample Fun Offers & Get A
Popular Video Game For Free!
www.freegiftworld.com

Inuyasha Tcg
Great deals on Inuyasha Tcg
Shop on eBay and Save!
www.eBay.com

[/color]Ads by Google




Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sakura_Yasha on October 15, 2006, 3:19:26 AM

Sakura_Yasha on
Sakura_Yashawhen Kagome says " I'm sorry for living" it was a typo. its really, "i'm sorry for lying".

dolphinmermaid8911 on August 5, 2006, 6:51:31 AM

dolphinmermaid8911 on
dolphinmermaid8911i like it! *favs*

sango_fan_1 on May 24, 2006, 12:47:02 PM

sango_fan_1 on
sango_fan_1wow that's good *fav*