Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - back in the fuedal era

Kagome has set herself in her own trap. Sango is in hiding and is reliving her child hood. something powerfull is what seems to be nothing. confused? read and figure it out!

Chapter 2 - back in the fuedal era

Chapter 2 - back in the fuedal era


Back in the feudal era …………………….



Sango was unconscious also. The only reason Shippo survived was that he had been a small hole investigating with Kirara. He was guessing a fox of some sort from the woods did it.

When all the commotion happened Shippo simply curled up and burrowed in the dirt. Kirara of course followed him. When a slight explosion occurred (the one that left Miroku and Sango unconscious) Shippo had been pushed out of the hole and onto the ground. Kirara following close behind. By the time Inuyasha got there, anything that could've helped find Sango was gone.



“Why did it have to be Sango? I could have gone. Maybe if I was here this wouldn't have happened.” Inuyasha said aloud. “ In….In…In…Inu..Inuyasha, will, will Miroku be all right? And where is Sango? Inuyasha. You're not answering me. INUYASHA!” Shippo was very worried and Inuyasha felt no need to speak. Everyone didn't know quite what was going on. Everyone had a blurry idea of what was going on but no one knew the exact ordeal. PLEASE, PLEASE BE OKAY SANGO. PLEASE. Inuyasha thought to himself deeply.



Meanwhile in Kagome's era ……………….



“ Miss Higurashi, are you going to start your test or are you going to keep playing with things you shouldn't? Come on now. Stop it. You are to old for silly things such as this! Of course if your waiting for a free ticket to detention I can offer you one now.” The teacher was furious. Kagome was like a rock. She was completely still and acted as if she didn't here a word of the teachers. Truth was, she didn't!



“Miss Higurashi! I expect more from you! When you are here you're a very good student. Why are you acting so foolishly? Miss Higurashi! Miss Higurashi!” why did she bother? She knew Kagome wouldn't listen to a word she said. Even if Kagome could hear her.



I must figure a way of doing this test and quick! I don't have much time left! Grrrrrrrrrr ………… that's it! I'll cheat if I have to! As Kagome went even more into the cast she realized how this whole thing worked. Ahh. Simple. I can't believe I couldn't figure this out! Guess I can go back to reality now! She started her way of getting out of the trance, but then realized she didn't know how!



She took a quick look around her (in the illusion) and realized she wasn't just watching the past…. She was in it! This could be quite a problem….



To be continued …………….





Sorry this chapter is short. I have a lot more in store for you though… so give me a lot of reviews and check back for another chapter!

Will Kagome find her way out of her illusion? Will Inuyasha be able to make sense of what's happening? Find out more in …… Chapter three!




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment