Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - 3

Kagome has set herself in her own trap. Sango is in hiding and is reliving her child hood. something powerfull is what seems to be nothing. confused? read and figure it out!

Chapter 3 - 3

Chapter 3 - 3


“What? Where? Where am I? Let go of me! I'll challenge you! Stop being a wimp! Fight me! Fight me!” “ hahahaha. Fight you? You are at my mercy! Besides I have no reason to fight you. If you weren't dilly dallying around at that well of yours you wouldn't be here! Foolish girl.” “ Dare you call me a foolish girl!? I probably have killed your ancestors! And I may as well kill you!” “I doubt that” “oooooooooohhhhh you!”



The two were running. A big man it seemed holding Sango under his arm, her upper body hanging behind him.



“You big jerk! If you're so confident in yourself then why are you running?” “Because I am not stupid. I am confident, yes. I'm confident because I know I will succeed by running! Would you like me to rephrase that for you?” “ I can understand you, you nitwit!” “ Nitwit! Who is the one captured, being made a fool of, and is probably very hungry because of poor cooking skills?” “ I can cook perfectly for your information! I just have nothing to cook with!” “Oh so is that the case? Well then I ……..Oh why do I bother speaking to you?”



Sango as you know isn't very stupid. She knew what she was doing, and she was making her self out to be a fool porously. Yes I know it sounds pretty stupid but it was a start of a very skillful plan.



What this man didn't know is that she, the previous day, had been in a tremendously exhausting and important battle. Sango and Inuyasha were wounded badly and Kagome wasn't there to heal them. Sango had been carrying a deadly bottle of demon blood in around her neck. It had taken years to compose. The bottle itself had a hidden power that that out numbered any other.



As they were running Sango knew she was getting farther and farther away from escaping. Know she was thinking about that bottle she had around her neck. She still didn't know what it was capable of and wasn't sure if it was a good idea to use it. She didn't even know what it was used for! She did know it contained demon blood, and blood from people and creatures past and present. There was no one else but her that knew it existed. Well at least those who were alive.



When she was a little girl Sango would sneak off to far places beyond her home. One day she decided to break the rules. She looked around to see if there was anyone around. She was going to enter the Temples of Shoten.



Never shall a child enter the temples or lighting shall be sent down from the shadows of Teashero and Kobayashi and the walls of the temples will crack and not be worthy of worshiping and the village of Kobuyo will fall!



Those were the exact words written over all sides of each temple building. They say that if a child ever does march into one of the temple rooms the gods will come down from the thrones and will punish the parents of the child. The parents would pay the price of death or sell their souls to the gods for the afterlife. The parents would be shamed and believed to be selfish if they choose to die. The parents would never be respected and neither would the child. If the parents were to die that would be the easy way out of things. They wouldn't have to suffer in the afterlife and would be abandoning the child. The parents would be well respected for staying with the child and caring for it during its life. The child would have no rights or privileges. and was to be treated poorly by peers. The adults could be the only ones to cheer the child up.



Sango was nervous but was also excited. She quietly ran up to the platform. She tried to peer through the small glass square indented into the wall. Sadly she found that it was covered with a dark blue curtain in the inside.



Suddenly an old crippled man walked over to her, using a wooden cane. He was dressed in a draping scarf from India, and layers of hanging clothes and a robe over it.

The wooden cane looked like it was ripped straight off the tree. It was curved at the top for the handle and uneven at the bottom. It had a wonderful smell of fresh wood.



He walked over to the girl and looked down at her. “How sneaky you are. Have you wondered why no one has caught you yet?” “Well I am pretty sneaky sir.” Sango thought to herself for a moment. Was that a very good thing to say to him? “Well you're not as sneaky as you think. I already knew you were coming today.” “What? How did you?”

Sango was beginning to get very nervous. Had the gods come to fetch her parents?



“Don't be frightened young girl, I have come to tell you something. I am Master Kuja, I lead this temple in prayer. For years I have lived and I will soon be gone. The gods have blessed me with many years of life. I have read the book many times and I remember it well. The prophecy told me you were coming, and that I would have to tell you before my death, I” “Tell me what?” “I'm getting to that. I must choose a new leader of the temple and bless them and teach them how to lead meditation. You my dear is the person who will do that.” “ME?” “Yes. I have read the book many times and it does not say whom. All my life I have tried to understand the book and find the perfect person. I couldn't think of anybody but you. You are an exception to the gods. You are the only child allowed in the temple.”



“ And what lays behind that glass is yours. Only yours. It always belonged to you. When you are of age you will receive it. I am the only one who knows the perpouse and when it is time the gods will send me down to tell you.”



Later that night when young Sango was in her room she thought about what had happened. She knew it couldn't be her that should take Master Kuja's place. She had broken so many rules and didn't even respect the gods. But she knew some how that that item belonged to her. She couldn't wait long for it and she had to get it without anyone knowing.



Later that night she quickly ran into the temple. She was standing in the entrance, barefoot, breathing heavily. The trip to the temple wasn't easy. She was having trouble seeing in the dark. She looked towards the front of the temple where her item was soposed to be. She walked slowly and then started pacing to the front. She fell once or twice. She was so nervous she wasn't so sure what she was doing. When she finally got up to the glass window, she took her small boomerang and broke the glass. It shattered to pieces and Sango reached in the small hole where the curtain was hanging. She heared some voices coming from outside and she knew she had to hurry. She reached in and grabbed the bottle. She grasped it tightly and ran out the other end of the temple.



More and more people started towards the temple when they found out there had been a burglary. Sango kept running into the deep forest. She kept running until she got so far away that there were no voices of the people at all. She lay on the ground and quickly dosed off into her dreams.



Master Kuja died soon after.



As they were running Sango went to grasp her bottle that lay around her neck. She quickly grabbed it and started to open it. But then she thought to herself for a moment. It would be foolish to waste it now. She had protected it all her life to waste it on this man? She wasn't going to use it now.



She felt around the large man and felt much hair, or fur it seemed. “You're a…. Fujentai!” “That I am.” Now Sango was thinking to herself. What could get rid of him? “I have a weakness for fujentais you know?” “Good. Then I can kidnap you easier.” “You don't want to play?” Sango quickly went to tug at the fujentais ear. “Oh, you've got me!” Now fujentais are odd creatures. Their ear is there deadly weak spot and they refuse to cover them.



Sango managed to get him on the floor and as soon as he went over to kiss her she let out a poison mist. She always had kissing spells. Of course she only kept them if Miroku ever dared. She drank some earlier when the fujentai fell to the ground.



The man went over to kiss her. As they were in the middle he suddenly felt a whole shock of pain through his body. The spell only paralyzes and doesn't last for too long. Sango always made it to last three minutes. But this time she had drunk the whole bottle in hopes it would give her a chance to run. As he was shaking on the ground she got up and ran away. Just in case the potion didn't work.



She looked down to where the bottle hangs on her neck. Was this it? Would she know the purpose of it soon?





To be continued .....................................





Back in Kagome's era ..........................



“OOOHHHHH MAN!” Kagome shouted. “Miss Higurashi! That is unacceptable!” The illusion teacher shouted out. What! The teacher actually reacts to me? You mean this is like an actual school day? This is insane! HELP! “To late now!” A voice sounding distant said. “My life was taken away from me, by boyfriend was taken away from me, and I'm not going to let my powers be taken away from me!” “What? What are you doing here ……………………………..”



To be continued ……………………….





Sorry for leaving an unfinished sentence. But I think you can guess what it is. If you can't just check out chapter four! Alright! See ya! Check back on chapter four!



To be continued …………………….


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sango_fan_1 on May 24, 2006, 12:59:08 PM

sango_fan_1 on
sango_fan_1yay it is right there i c it :D

Sakura_Yasha on May 8, 2006, 4:33:02 AM

Sakura_Yasha on
Sakura_Yashawell, you don't have to wait to long to see! next chapter coming soon!

Neawolf on May 7, 2006, 7:01:02 AM

Neawolf on
NeawolfI know! i Know! its Kikyo isnt it?!