Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - chapter 4

Kagome has set herself in her own trap. Sango is in hiding and is reliving her child hood. something powerfull is what seems to be nothing. confused? read and figure it out!

Chapter 4 - chapter 4

Chapter 4 - chapter 4


My special thanks to my first reviewers and thanks to all reviewers.



I do not own Inuyasha or any other inuyasha show characters. I do own original characters master kuja, and the fujentai klan.



Now to get on with the story.



“What? What are you doing here Kiyou?” “I let you take everything a had. I've let you do what you want for so long! I can't let you do everything you want! And now that your messing with my abilities……….NO! I'm not letting this happen. This is the only thing now important than me, and the only thing I have a name for! I'm not gonna let a ditzy 15 year old take over who I am! See ya later b***h!”



“I can handle this.” Kagome thought alound. “Miss Higurashi! Unexceptable behavior! What and who do you think you are!” *gulp* “sorry sir.” Kagome answered quietly.



Meanwhile back in the feudal era ……….



Sango was breathing heavily, afraid the fujentai could be following her. As she was running you could almost see her changing smaller and smaller into the child she once was. Running so fast you could barely see the trees she was passing.



In the distance you could hear screams and shouts of fear and accusations. Blaming the parents of Sango, and screams of despair. For the land of Kuboyo was to fall, and the temples were to be banished. Everyone worried about master kuja.

When he was found dead the following morning, they didn't know weather it was because of his old age, or he was disrupted by the gods.



She was so scared, and wasn't sure of what she had done only but a few moments ago. Tears were flowing, for no reason at all. Even though she knew she was safe she kept running. She soon fell on the ground. It was so dark and there were so many trees around her. She felt the ground she was laying on. Just to make sure she was really there.



She was so exuasted, and couldn't help but think of what would happen to her parents. Young Sango never really believed of the gods. She knew they could be real but the things they say the gods could do, could actually happen.



But, this bottle that she grasped. It, it could be living proof that they do exist and that they have the power that everyone believed they had. She wasn't fully sure of what was in the bottle. But with her family having a history of demon hunters, she could strongly sense demon blood in it.



But there was something wrong. The bottle didn't just contain demon blood, but something else. It was obviously something powerful. But nothing she thought of seemed powerful enough to fit the description of whatever was in this bottle.



Sango would protect this bottle with her life. For it was the reason she ran from the only life she had. And now the only reason for living is this bottle, or more so whatever it contains.



Soon the next morning Sango was back on her feet. She was confused on the reason why she was in the middle of the woods. Especaily the area with all the swampy plants. This was the great well known forest of Kuboyo. Their was no swamp in sight, though the surroundings remained just as if there was a swamp. The only water located in the Kuboyo forest was one medium sized stream near Kuboyo. With wonderfull blue sparkling water. At the other end where a pathway appears, is a large lake, also with beautiful sparkling water.



Sango suddenly heard the bottle slowly falling down the small slump in the ground. She quicly went to the bottle to catch it. She knew it would be to dangerous to hold it by hand, she knew she had to do something. But what could she do?



A few hours later she made her way out of the woods. She quickly washed her face and drank some water. She stared down onto the path. It was so small. It was also imperfect. All it was, was dirt. The same dirt that lay all over the ground. The only difference is that it didn't have much grass or leaves on it. It was so different and barely visible. The reason being is that no one has attended to it for years.



Well Sango couldn't. she was trying to get out of this place as fast as she could.



Sango at this age was nothing like she is now. She barely looked the same, and didn't act the same either.



She had clothes the color of Koga's. It was just a plain outfit. It was tight on her, and was in the form of a dress. Though it looked nothing like one. She refused to wear a dress. She always did. So she settled for the outfit she was wearing then and there. Her hair was also completely different. It was tied up in a small pony tail Miroku style.



She never wanted to take care of her hair. So she let it short. The town was disgusted of her. She was nothing like a girl.



To be continued. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



Sorry to leave it off there but I really, really have to go. Will try to update soon! Bye!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallOutGirlAARHinder on October 8, 2006, 11:21:04 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderyeah my friends are right i am like sango

bigguy on May 23, 2006, 10:05:45 AM

bigguy on
bigguygreat story can't wait for the next chapters