Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - INU+MIROKU PREVIEW

Kagome has set herself in her own trap. Sango is in hiding and is reliving her child hood. something powerfull is what seems to be nothing. confused? read and figure it out!

Chapter 6 - INU+MIROKU PREVIEW

Chapter 6 - INU+MIROKU PREVIEW






Back in the feudal era &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&











Inuyasha? Miroku said warily. where, what happened to Sango? Is she allright? Is she in the room beside us?











Inuyasha just stared at Miroku, and grunted. Well, hotshot. Guess you mustve shookin her up when you grabbed her @$$ cause she ran away. Inuyasha answered.











Kaede soon got back into the room with a latern, letting out puffed balls of medicine.











Miroku, dont worry. Everyone is out looking for her. But, you need to lay down and rest. This medicine here will help you sleep. Now please get some rest. Kaede said to Miroku.











Are you nuts? The woman I most care for is gone! I cant just leave her hanging!











Miroku, get over it!& No! Miroku interrupted. Inuyasha, you dont understand!





I &&&&&..I &&..











Miroku soon got up and ran for the door.





Inuyasha put his hand on Mirokus shoulder.











Miroku, do you really think Id let you go by yourself? Your blinded by mortal emotions, love. You would kill yourself. Inuyasha said.











Then come. But your of no help to me. I can do this on my own.











Sure you can.





The two men slipped out of the room before kaede could see and ran down the path.











Shipou! the two men yelled. Shippou grabbed on to Inuyashas long sleeve and climbed onto his shoulder. They were off to find Sango.





Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sangofan1 on July 22, 2006, 4:26:44 PM

sangofan1 on
sangofan1kool more!!

Nekoyasha12 on July 10, 2006, 7:36:07 AM

Nekoyasha12 on
Nekoyasha12AWSOME!!!! MORE PLEASE!?!?!?!?! ^v^ MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO SANGO AND KAGOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!