Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - inu chapter 7

Kagome has set herself in her own trap. Sango is in hiding and is reliving her child hood. something powerfull is what seems to be nothing. confused? read and figure it out!

Chapter 7 - inu chapter 7

Chapter 7 - inu chapter 7






Thank you for waiting so patiently. Many of you have hoped that a new chapter would come and now its here!











Thank you fellow reviewers and may the force be with you! Now on to the story!























Kagomes era . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .











As kagome ran she couldnt help but feel unsafe. She suddenly felt very cold and her knees and lips were shaking. She looked down and realized she had the same outfit as kikyo.











The giant red rat jacket was tied around her waist. She picked it up and put it over her shoulder and hid her arrows inside her jacket. Holding it like it was shippou.











She walked warily, leaning her head in front of her and her back sloped forward. Her eyes were half open and she was shivering. All she could do was keep walking, she didnt know what else to do.











Maybe there was a blackhole out of her mind and back into class.











Kagome fell limp on the ground. She looked around and saw nothing. It was completely black. Then she heard a voice coming out from the distance. It was loud , and it surrounded all the space in kagomes empty mind. It wasnt completely clear.











So, now that you fall limp, do you understand how I feel? Do you know why I am the way I am. I have been stuck in this dimension for so long. All I wanted was to be with inuyasha and leave this place. When I died, I still hung on to this place. Every time I tried to get at inuyasha, you pushed me away. You attacked me. I tried to bargain with you. I told you I only needed a drop of his demon blood. Do you hate me that much? Do you not trust me?











Kikyo came over next to kagome and sat down crossed legged beside her.





Small tears pooled below her eyes.











Kagome couldnt lift her head to look at her but she knew that kikyo was there. She could barely move her lips but she was able to move it enough.











Yo .. . you wha wha would ki ki ki kill him said kagome in a faint whisper.











 I would never do anything to harm him. He is what I live for. He is something that I thought I would always have . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . ., . . . . . . . . . . . . . .





sorry but for some reason kikyo always has unfinished sentences.











To be continued





Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sangofan1 on July 22, 2006, 4:31:08 PM

sangofan1 on
sangofan1AHHHHHH I NEED MORE!!