Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - chapter 8

Kagome has set herself in her own trap. Sango is in hiding and is reliving her child hood. something powerfull is what seems to be nothing. confused? read and figure it out!

Chapter 8 - chapter 8

Chapter 8 - chapter 8






 Im sorry Kikyo whispered as lightly as she could. She slid an arrow out from her sleeve and pressed her hand against it. She smoothly took her hand down below the arrow and said a few words to herself. It turned to a silvery shine and it made a beautiful blue shine over all of the dreamland. She took it and struck kagome harshly in the back and pierced her against the ground.











It is your own doing kagome! Kikyo was speaking and moving in such a rapid pace, as if she had regained her sanity, and had stolen kagomes strength. She got up and somehow seemed to disappear.











Kagome was limp and helpless, and felt faint. She lay there, still groping her case of arrows. She didnt bleed a thing because she wasnt in her actual body. She hadnt a blood vessel in her veins.











She was entrapped in her own mind.











The big red coat covered her, and she regained a bit of warmth. She lay in a most awkward position. She had to have her legs under the coat to keep warm. Her kimono was to thin. It would never do her any good in the cold.











All she could do was sit there and think. And wonder about Inuyasha. She didnt know what would happen to him. And at times like this, she wished for him so badly. But in this case, he was the one in need of help.











To be continued . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . ..











Back in the feudal era . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . .. .











Sango was walking across the wood wondering if that fujentai was still following her. She had slept in the wood the whole night and wondered if he had caught up. Well, she would just have to take that chance.











She kept walking down the road, searching for a wagon or cart coming from somewhere along the path so that she could jump on.











She stared at the bottle. No matter what it has been put through, the bottle never lost its shape. It had few scratches on it but it was still pretty dirty. She admired it for being so tough.











She looked up and saw a tall tree above her. It had so many branches, that it would be quite easy to climb.











She went up each branch, one by one till she got to the top. She over looked the whole place. She saw the fujentai walking around.











Sango looked down to what she was wearing. She had on boys clothes, and over that, one of mirokus robes (the reason being is that the previous day in the battle there had been a hideous storm and her clothes had gotten wet. And even now I dont think that they have been dried!) She took off Mirokus robe, which, yes, left her topless.











The material was so silky, and seemed so precious. She rubbed it against her cheek, to find it felt better then it looked. She ripped of the bottom half of it unwillingly and tied it so that it was heavy enough to throw. She put the top half of Mirokus shirt back on. Making it a t-shirt.











Since she was a demon hunter, she was very strong. (I would gain muscle carrying that big heavy boomerang to!) She flung that mass of silk over all the trees and bushes and way far down out to where the fujentai could see. Sango saw the fujentai rushing towards the pile of silk.











She then grabbed hold of the trees bark and slid down the tree. She then ran in the opposite direction of the fujentai. Speeding down the unknown path.











To be continued . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .









































Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallOutGirlAARHinder on October 8, 2006, 11:37:25 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderMAKE MORE PLEASE I MOST READ MORE IT WAS TO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAKE MORE!!!!!!!!

Nekoyasha12 on September 3, 2006, 1:46:05 AM

Nekoyasha12 on
Nekoyasha12NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
more, MoRo, MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I must know what happenes to Sango and ISPESHOILY Kagome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PPPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
*FAV*

sangofan1 on July 31, 2006, 6:37:10 AM

sangofan1 on
sangofan1ahhh there has to be more comeone!!! what happend to kagome !!!!!