Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Chapter nine

Kagome has set herself in her own trap. Sango is in hiding and is reliving her child hood. something powerfull is what seems to be nothing. confused? read and figure it out!

Chapter 9 - Chapter nine

Chapter 9 - Chapter nine
Shippou gripped Inuyashas shoulder tightly. They were running faster then they ever did before.

Shippou was young and small, so he was even more sensitive than the others. When the wind hit against his face, his cheeks turned bright red, it made his face burn.

Keade was not far behind. She was riding Kirara.

You know, it would be much easier to see Sango from up here! Shouted Keade, lowering herself down towards the boys.

Kirara! Shouted shippou, jumping up on her back.

Glad to see that you have some common sense in you Shippou! It looks like its these two fellows here that need to go back to pre-kindergarten! Cmon you two! Hop on! commanded Keade.

Back in Kagomes era . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Kagome was now laying in bed.

Her Grandfather was sitting on the floor beside her.

Souta was standing directly above her, on all fours, looking into her eyes.

Has she blinked once? Asked Souta.

Nope Grandfather answered.

Not at all?

Not all day.

How many hours?

About seven hours now.

Wow . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Hey Grandpa?


Hm? Grandpa answering with a horse sounding voice.

What Happened to her? Her brother went to sit down on the blankets.

I dont know.
Her Grandfather then placed a bowl next to Kagomes pillow.

He poured in some hot water, and poured in some medicinal herbs.

What are the herbs for? asked Souta.

The hot water sends vapors around the room. The vapors relax the muscles and makes them less tense.

Oh.

Grandfather motion to leave the room and Souta ran out. Grandfather went up to Kagome and Shut her eyes closed. He closed the paper door behind him and left the room.

Back in the Feudal era . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Sango ran as fast as she could in the opposite direction. She hoped that the big hunk of cloth distracted the Fujentai, and possibly tricked him to thinking it was she under the clothes.

She ran down the path and into the river. The current was strong and she could use it to get away fast. The fujentai couldnt follow her because of all the fur he had. He couldnt afford to get wet.

Sango zipped down the river. She was going so fast that you thought she would be at her destination in no time, but the River was very long.

To Be Continued . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 24, 2006, 6:21:58 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderno i must see what happens to both of them.

pleaze make the next one fast i got to read it.

Sakura_Yasha on November 22, 2006, 10:52:55 PM

Sakura_Yasha on
Sakura_YashaSorry for the Disapointment. i know this chapter isn;t much of what you expected, but you have to wait till after Thanksgiving to see what happens to Kagome! (He He He, evil laugh)