Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - 10

Kagome has set herself in her own trap. Sango is in hiding and is reliving her child hood. something powerfull is what seems to be nothing. confused? read and figure it out!

Chapter 10 - 10

Chapter 10 - 10
Sango Thought back to her childhood. . . . . . . . . . .


Sango Was looking off into the distance, the beautiful violet. It was an unimaginable sight. She looked down and saw all kind of festivities bellow.

She would have gone down to take a look, but the way down was so long.
She would go down half way, sleep, and finish her way down in the morning.

She did so and walked down till it was sunset.


Kagome . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


The Arrow that had been jabbed into her started to rot, like real, fresh wood.
The cold became not so cold, and the color changed to a bright orange and red.

She looked below her. She saw inuyasha chasing her around a bush, Kagome started laughing. She then saw him shouting at her, she turned angry. She saw inuyasha laughing, she started crying.

As each image came, so did a different emotion. Eventually, the wood pierced through Kagomes body cracked, and she was freed. Still, she did not move. Her face was blank, She had no more enrgy. No need to feel, do, or say anything.

Kikyo came back and kneeled in front of Kagome. She took Kagomes Jacket and put it over Kagomes Shoulders. She tied the Jacket for Kagome.Kagome just stared at her the whole time with the same blank face. Similar to a little girl, anywhere from 1-5.

Im Sorry Kagome. Im very sorry. I never wanted to hurt you. Youre so young. I never had much in my life, you have it all. All I wanted was a drop of blood, his blood. Why do you have to be so difficult. Im sorry. I really am.

Kikyo had Kagomes clothes on. She slowly faded.

Kagome Cried. She understood. She didnt want to except it, but she understood. The whole clothes swap was mediphorical.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 24, 2006, 10:47:51 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderman it was to short i need to read more Now that is