Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - and so it begins....

Hao needs money so he opens up a day care, let's see how good he is with kids *evil smile*

Chapter 1 - and so it begins....

Chapter 1 - and so it begins....
Hao had lost a bet... and it was the end of his world as he knew it. since he had lost the bet, he had to open his own dae care for todlers. "damn it, i despise children" Hao muttered as he was put out flyers all over the place. while he was putting them in people's mailboxes his much despised twin brother burst out of a house with an angrey blonde girl in hot presuit. "hiya Hao, my most hated brother" Yoh said cheerfully, running away from a furrious Anna. Hao just glared at them both. it was their fault that he had not conquered the world, and it was his stupid brother who had made the bet in the first place. if he couldn't lick his elbow, he had to open a day care...and he couldn't lick his elbow... so he opened a day care.... 'nuff said. the next Day Hao was shocked to see about 15 monthers outside his door, and when he answered they thrust their kids at him and ran away yelling "PAAAAAARRRRTTTTYYYY!!!" Hao just stared in utter disbelife as all the little kids climbed over him like monkey bars. when he had gotten all of the kids into the house he cleared his throat. "hello mindless children. i am Hao, your leader for the next few hours-" he started to say, but one of the kids cut him off "miss, why are u whearing that funny dress?" the little tolder inquired. Hao got the anime ticked off sign on his head at once, but he kept his cool. " i am not a 'miss' i am a 'sir' and this is not a dress, this is a poncho." he explained to the tolder. "now, as i was saying; i am your leader for the next few hours, if you disobey me there will be trouble, so i advise-" poor Hao, those kids had about the attention span of a slightly moist bath towl and they started throwing paperwads at him. Hao glared his death glare at all of the kids...but to no avail. they just sat their looking deviously at all the delicate shamanaic items in his house....the chaos was about to begin.

Books were flying everywhere, bottles of powder spilled, even Spirt of Fire was chased away by the horde of stampiding children. and where was Hao? huddled in a corner with a very child sitting on top of him eating Hao's icecream. Hao couldn't take this anymore. he was in tears when he called his brother "dare i say this but...HELP MEE!!" but unfortunalty his brother flatly refused and hung up. Hao had been defeated by a horde of evil children, and when they all finally fell asleep and their parents FINALLY took them home, Hao was singing the Haliluia chorus, they were gone...but poor Hao. he has to go through the same thing tomarow...

OWARI!! PLEASE COMMENT!!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HoshigumiFan on January 22, 2007, 2:25:02 AM

HoshigumiFan on
HoshigumiFanKYAAA! HAO~SAMA!!!!! SalemRat78! I... Must... HELP!!! Besides, I like kids ;P HAO~SAMA! I'M COMING FOR YOU!!
 
Oh... Sweet story by the way ::offers treat from treat bucket::

DarkAngelTaoRen on September 30, 2006, 6:22:24 AM

DarkAngelTaoRen on
DarkAngelTaoRenlol, that was sooo funny!!! GO KIDS, GO!!!!

_ren_tao_fan_ on August 20, 2006, 7:44:43 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_I almost feel sorry for him... BUT I DONT! THIS IS FUNNY!