Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - How much have you saved up?!

A story deticated to all of my friends that are going on my roadtrip with me ^__^ ((FaerieFreakYunie, Ifrit04, AlucardzAire13, and some more peoples! I can't remember, ^_^; )) But anyway, it's deticated to them!!

Chapter 1 - How much have you saved up?!

Chapter 1 - How much have you saved up?!
"Yay!", I said as I woke up at 6:00 am! "Todays the day!!!!" I climed out of bed and went straight for the phone! ((beep...beep..beep..beep)) "Yunie! Todays the day!! Get ready!! Call Ifrit, and Little Darkness!!" I ran straight for my closet and got out my best clothes. As I went to pick everyone up, Yunie called
me. "Hello? Yeah...I'm coming to pick you up now...ok Bye!" I stopped in front of her house and we were getting Ifrit, on the way the car died and was out of gas. I looked at Yunie and said, "Uhhh...Yunie? Who ish going to pay for gas?" She looked at me and said," O_O umm...how much have you saved up? "Uh-oh, run! Or..yeah..run!!" We both got out and ran to Ifrit's house which was 75 miles away from where the car died. "Man what a bad day" I said. "Yeah could it get any worse?" Yunie said. Just our luck, it starts raining. "I had to ask..." We finally got Ifrits house and got her, we used her car. We were on our way to get Little Darkness until..

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

orange_head on September 6, 2004, 12:15:31 PM

orange_head on
orange_headI love this! OMG! It's funny! sorry I didn't comment earlier! ^^

AlucardzAire13 on August 27, 2004, 10:38:49 AM

AlucardzAire13 on
AlucardzAire13YAY RIKKU!!! thanx 4 puttin me in there...dont 4get about sterling **nudge nudge**Gr8 so far...u could hav used mi corvette though...lmao i would give u a 10 if we had those!!

ifrit04 on August 27, 2004, 10:20:35 AM

ifrit04 on
ifrit04RIKKU!!!!!!! this ish so awsm! thanx for including me! i wish i really had a car:( ^_^ anyways thanx so much i loved it!!!!!!!!! cant wait for the next chapters.!. wat happened when we got to little darkness' house? was NICK THERE?(he better have been) anyways thanx!