Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Kill the Preps

A story deticated to all of my friends that are going on my roadtrip with me ^__^ ((FaerieFreakYunie, Ifrit04, AlucardzAire13, and some more peoples! I can't remember, ^_^; )) But anyway, it's deticated to them!!

Chapter 2 - Kill the Preps

Chapter 2 - Kill the Preps
And of course…just our luck the car blew up! We all flew in the air and landed in Little Darkness’ yard. “Hey Ifrit, go knock on the door”, Yunie said.
“Ok”, Ifrit said as she knocked on the door. Nick answered the door and Ifrit gasped and passed out. “Hey Nick is Little Darkness there?” I ask. “Yeah hold on” he said and went to go get her. We waited and waited and waited and finally they came back. “Hey Nick can we use your car?” Yunie asks. “Here we can use mine” Little Darkness says. “We’ve had bad luck today” Yunie says. We were about to leave and Nick gave us all hugs. “Ifrit wake up!” I say. She doesn’t. “Ok then, you won’t get a hug from Nick then” I said. She gets up like theres no tomorrow and runs over to him. He gives her a hug and was off! We went to go get Sterling and all of her little preppy friends. We went to Travis County Texas. It took us about 5 days because all the preps got sick. We let the preps off there and saw the Texas Chainsaw massacre chop off their heads. “This is the Best road trip ever so far!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

satans_bride on January 31, 2005, 8:14:58 AM

satans_bride on
satans_brideADD MORE CHAPPIES!!!! DAMN YOU! :P hehehehe...i fainted...im such a dumass...but thats okee dokee cuz i have D.A.C (dumbass cancer)lol
Eternal love,
the one once known as iffy,
risika
p.s...hi ^.^