Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - >>>Chapter 1

Sakura has been captured by Orochimaru! Its up to Lee to save her, and to defeat Orochimaru! With the only weapon strong enough.. Compassion, Loyalty, and the sword of the 4th Hokage!! R&R

Chapter 1 - >>>Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - >>>Chapter 1
Sakura layed in the hospital bed, injured from falling from that waterfall... But a thought still comforted her... She could have died, if Lee hadn't saved her. He practicly was almost killed saving her, his injuries are way worse than hers.

"....Oh, Lee..." Sakura said to herself, she could still picture those terrible wounds... Gashed and bleeding....
Sakura could hear the door open. Someone was here..

"Sakura," It was the nurse. "Someone his here to see you."
Sakura tried to open her eyes. The room was blurry.
"Lee," Said the nurse.. "You can't stay too long, only about 5 minutes." Lee nodded.
"Lee....?" Sakura lifted her head. "That you?"
"How are you feeling?" Lee asked. Sakura breathed deeply. ".... I'm okay... Thank you..." She said. Rock Lee smiled. "How are you?" Sakura asked.
"Well... Because my wounds were so bad, the doctor ran out of bandages for the other patients." The both laughed.
"Lee..." Said Sakura with an unhappy look on her face. "I feel terrible for all of this..."
"Don't be," Replied Lee. "Just because you tripped into the river doesn't make this your fault."
"...."
"Besides, I've told you before.." Lee held her hand. "I will protect you... Untill I die.." Sakura smiled again. She needed that.

The nurse walked in. "Lee," She said. "Your teacher, Gai, is here. He wants to take you home. Besides, Sakura needs her rest."
"Yes," Lee said."I will be there in a minute." The nurse nodded and left.

".... Uhm... I hope you feel better.." Lee blushed. He couldn't look at her face.
Sakura smiled. "Thank you, Lee. For everything." Sakura then passed out.


M.I.D.N.I.G.H.T.

The door opened. Sakura could hear it. She could also hear footsteps... Was it morning? Did Lee come to visit?
No... There was this awful smell as the person walked in... It smelled like when Naruto's hamster died.. Poor Fuzzy... But seriousely, something was wrong...
Sakura then felt cold, rough hands touch her neck... Then, she was flying... No, someone was holding her, and moving outside... She was being kidnapped...

M.O.R.N.I.N.G.

Lee awoke from his bed, stretching his arms out.. He went into the living room, where Tenten was eating breakfast and Neji was outside training. Usual. Oh, well. It was time to visit Sakura, anyway.
"Hey, Lee" Said Tenten. "Where are you going?"
"To visit Sakura." Lee replied, half way out the door.
"Don't you want some breakfast, first?" Tenten held up a plate of her own home cooking, which gave Lee a terrible feeling in his stomach..
"Uh, no thanks.." Said Lee. He ran out the door. Tenten shrugged. "Hey, Neji! Want some breakfast?" Tenten asked.
"NO"

H.O.S.P.I.T.A.L.

"I'm here to see Sakura Umino." Said Lee.

"Okay, Lee. But remember, 5 minutes-"
The nurse gasped when she opened the door. Lee was shocked as well.
Sakura was gone.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rlkitten on January 9, 2007, 9:18:54 AM

rlkitten on
rlkitten/\_/\ Greatness!
 
....*continues reading*......