Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - >>>Chapter 2

Sakura has been captured by Orochimaru! Its up to Lee to save her, and to defeat Orochimaru! With the only weapon strong enough.. Compassion, Loyalty, and the sword of the 4th Hokage!! R&R

Chapter 2 - >>>Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - >>>Chapter 2
"Oh, dear! DOCTOR!!!" The nurse exclaimed while running out the door. Rock Lee was devastated. He could smell something awful... But familiar...
Blood.

"No... Sakura.....!" Lee ran out of the hospital.


G.A.I.`S. H.O.U.S.E

"So Gai Sensei, what do you think of my home-made ramen noodles?" Tenten asked, handing Gai another bowl of foul smelled noondles.
"Uhmm... Its.... Delicious!.." Gai put on a fake smile. Tenten grinned. "Neji, want some?" She asked. Neji shook his head.
"... Someone's coming..."
Suddenly, Lee slammed through the door and tumbled over Neji.
"Gai Sensei!!!!!!" Lee exclaimed. "GET OFF OF ME!" Neji shoved Lee off of his back.
"Gai sensei!!! Sakura!Blood!Hospital!HELP...!" Gai put his finger on Lee's lip. "Calm down, Lee. Now, tell me whats going on.." Gai released his finger.
"SAKURA HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED!!!" Gai smacked Lee's head, which caused Neji to grin.
"I told you to stay calm! Now... Tell me whats going on, here. CALMLY."
"I went to visit Sakura at the hospital, but she was gone!" Lee exclaimed.
"Lee, what if she just left the room?" Gai said. "You can't prove-"
"But when I walked into the room... It smelled like blood.."

Gai dropped his chopsticks.
"Blood?" He said, staring into Lee's eyes. Lee nodded.
"....." Gai grinned. "Lee... You get some rest tonight..."
"W-what..?" Lee stammered in confusion. "But Gai Sensei-"
"Don't worry, Lee. Tomorrow I assure you, I'll take care of it." Gai grinned.
Lee wasn't so sure about what Gai had said... But he trusted him. So he nodded and went to bed.
".... Oh Lee.."

N.E.X.T. M.O.R.N.I.N.G

Lee awoke in sorrow, remembering what had happened to Sakura... But maybe she wasn't kidnapped, like Gai said... He can't prove it..
Either way, he had to trust what Gai had said.. Hopefully he would be able to take care of it..

Lee walked into the living room, still half asleep. It was very... Quiet. Then he noticed that Gai sensei wasn't here, just Tenten cooking and Neji preparing himself for Tenten's bad cooking..
"Neji," Lee began. "Where's Gai?"
"He's at a meeting with the Hokage and the others... I think it's about forming a search party for that girl who's missing... Sakura Umino, I think." Lee was shocked.
"What?!" Lee grabbed Neji's shoulder. "How long ago did he leave?!"
"Get your hands off of me!" Neji exclaimed, ripping Lee's hand off his shoulder. "He eft about half an our ago."
"WHAT!!!" Lee ran out the door.

"... Hey, where's Lee going?" Tenten asked.
"...To make a fool of himself, I'm sure.."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hyperisticgirl51 on January 6, 2007, 10:24:26 AM

hyperisticgirl51 on
hyperisticgirl51this is soo good! it should be made into a book when it's finished!