Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - >>>Chapter 3

Sakura has been captured by Orochimaru! Its up to Lee to save her, and to defeat Orochimaru! With the only weapon strong enough.. Compassion, Loyalty, and the sword of the 4th Hokage!! R&R

Chapter 3 - >>>Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - >>>Chapter 3
>>><<<

M.E.E.T.I.N.G.

"We are here today because one of our teacher's students are missing." Lord Hokage stated. "Miss Sakura Umino, of team seven. And I'm sure we all know who is responsible for the kidnapping.... Orochimaru."

One of the gaurds handed Lord Hokage a red scroll.
"The jounin selected for the search for the child will be..

Kakashi
Gai
Baki
Asuma
Kurenai
Anko

And they will be acompanied by several other well trained ninja."
"Are any students allowed?" Asked Kakashi.
"Absalutely not." Replied Lord Hokage. "It's too dangerous for students to be facing Orochimaru. He's a very dengerous sanin...There's no way a mere student could go up against him... And survive."
Kakashi just nodded.
"It's settled. The six chosen for this mission will leave in the morning. Meeting-"

"WAIT!!!!"
Gai barely jumped out of his skin. "What the-"

Suddenly, Lee ran through the door. He pretty much knocked over all of the gaurds, and all anyone could do was stare.
"Wait Lord Hokage!" Lee exclaimed. He bowed in Lord Hokage's presence.
"What is it, child?" Lord Hokage asked. "We are in the middle of a meeting.."
"Please let me join them to find Sakura!" He begged.
"Sir," Whispered a gaurd. "Should we throw him out?"

Lord Hokage smiled.
"No, no... Let the boy explain himself." He said. "Go on, you can stop bowing to me."
Lee stood.
"Sir Hokage," He said. "I would like to go with the search party to find Sakura."
The Hokage laughed. "What makes you think I will let a student go with six jounin on a deadly mission, that may cause the death of all six jounin, and the well trained ninja together?"

".....Because...." Lee lowered his head. "....I made a promise."
Lord Hokage had a confused look. Kakashi understood, he remembered what Sakura had told him about Lee's promise. Gai on the other hand, didn't get it.
"I promised Sakura, that would protect her, always...Untill I.. Die." Lee lifted his head. "I beg of you, Lord Hokage, let me join them on this mission, I must keep my promise."
Lord Hokage began to understand, but he frowned with doubt. "How can I be sure of this? How do I know you actually made this promise to Sakura Umino, and are not trying to kill her instead?"
Lee used the only proof he had. He took off his shirt and ripped off the bandages wrapped around his body.. It showed deadly gashes and scars.
"I recieved these wounds from falling off a waterfall, saving Sakura. She had fallen into the river, and I saved her by impacting my body into the ground while covering her with my arms." Said Lee. "Please believe me, Lord Hokage. I'll do anything to save Sakura." Lord Hokage had a serious look on his face. He stood in front of Rock Lee.
".. Are you willing to put your life on the line, to take dangerous steps, to fight terrible demons and monsters that may rip your heart out of your chest in a second? (Meaning Orochimaru..)"
"... If it will allow me to keep my promise... Yes." Lee answered.
Everyone stared anxiousely for Lord Hokage's response... So anxious, that Gai was chewing off his nails.

....
Lord Hokage laughed again. Everyone was confused.
"I can see you have the right idea for this mission, boy!" Said Hokage with a friendly grin. "What's your name?"
"Rock Lee." Lee answered.
"Well Rock Lee, you have convinced me!" Said Hokage.

"W-what? Sir Hokage?? What do you mean?" Said a gaurd.
"It's obvious this student has both the requirments for this mission. Compassion, and loyalty." Lord Hokage grinned at Lee. "Of course he can join the search!"
"But Lord Hokage-"
"Enough talk!" He said. "Take Rock Lee to get fresh bandages. We leave tomorrow morning."
A gaurd slightly shoved Lee. "Thank Lord Hokage, idiot." he whispered.
"Oh, thank you Lord Hokage.. This means alot to me." And they left.

"Okay... Now, meeting... aw heck you can just go." said Lord Hokage.

"... Naruto isn't going to be too happy about this... I know how much he wants to go ona mission like this.." Thought Kakashi.





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment