Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - >>>Chapter 4

Sakura has been captured by Orochimaru! Its up to Lee to save her, and to defeat Orochimaru! With the only weapon strong enough.. Compassion, Loyalty, and the sword of the 4th Hokage!! R&R

Chapter 4 - >>>Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - >>>Chapter 4
"WHAT?!" Naruto exclaimed in fury.
"I knew you'd be angry.." Said Kakashi, turning to leave.
"Hey!" Exclaimed Naruto. "Where do you think your going?! Get back here Kakashi Sensei!" he ran to him,
"Naruto, it's just one mission..."
"No it's not!" Naruto stopped. "It's my chance to show people I'm stronger than I look!"
"Naruto, you've already shown that at the paliminary rounds, and the chunin exam." said Kakashi.
Naruto pouted. "Then why does bushy-brow get to go?!"
"It's alittle personal, Naruto. Please try to understand."
"But Kakashi Sensei...!"
Kakashi was already gone.


G.A.I.'S. H.O.U.S.E

"Another bowl of ramen, Neji?" Tenten asked, holding a bowl of ramen with a terrible stench.
"..Tenten.." Neji said with a serious but ill tone. "There's something I need to tell you.. Your cooking su-"
"NEJI!" Naruto suddenly burst through the door.
"Naruto Uzumaki you idiot you-"
"BUSHY BROW IS GOING ON A SUPER DANGEROUS BUT COOL MISSION WITH KAKASHI SENSEI AND SOME OTHER GUYS! HE GES TO GO BECAUSE OLD MAN HOKAGE SAID HE COULD GO FOR SOME PERSONAL REASON OR SOMETHING!!! I MEAN WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH THAT?!"
"Wh-what?" Neji said in a suprised tone. "How could he.. To chose him... Because why..?"
"Can you believe it?!" Naruto exclaimed.
"How could Lord Hokage choose Lee to go... How could he choose anyone at all?! Especially Lee... I am much stronger than him! He wouldn't last a second.."

"You know Neji you talk to yourself alot." Naruto walked out.
"....So Neji, what about my cooking?"
"..."


M.O.R.N.I.N.G.

Almost every person for the village was gathered by the gates of the Hidden Leaf Village. Everyone was eager to see the heroes prepare to leave the village and find Orochimaru...... Whether they'd come back alive or not.
Lord Hokage walked through the pathway in the crowd. four gaurds followed him. When he had made it to the gates, he raised his hands high to stop the crowds chattering.
"We stand here today to honor the seven brave heroes, who will risk their lives to find the missing student, Sakura Umino, who has been captured by one of the sanin, Orochimaru."

"What?"
"Orochimaru?"
"Hey, aren't there suppose to be six jounin selected for the mission?"
"Who's Sakura Umino?"
"Kidnapping?"

The crowd began chitter chattering about thw whole thing.
"Silence!" Commanded Lord Hokage. The people became quiet.
"Now, please present yourselves with honor, Kakashi, Baki, Gai, Anko, Asuma, Kurenai, And Rock Lee!"
All of them walked through the gate, presenting themselves proudly.

"What the?"
"What is a child doing here?"
"Shouldn't someone get him out of here?"
"Oh dear..."

"Now, now." Lord Hokage lifted his hands once more. "I know what you are all thinking." Lord Hokage stood next to Lee.
"This student should not be allowed on such a dangerous mission. But do you know what I believe?"
The crowd was silent.
"That this student, this mere child, is stronger than any of these six jounin."
"WHAT?!" It was obvious Naruto was watching from the crowd.

"....Uhh... Anyway... Rock Lee," Lord Hokage smiled. "I would like to give you something for your trip. Something that will help you greatly on your trip."
One of the gaurd ninja handed Lord Hokage a long wooden box.
"Bow in respect of what I am about to give you, Rock Lee." Said Lord Hokage. Lee bowed nervously.
"This very weapon has been used by a very famous and important man. He was a worthy ninja.... And a powerful Hokage."
Lord Hokage opened the box. There lied a sword of gold. Lee could feel its power escape from the box.
"Behold.... The sword of the fourth Hokage!"
Lee stood up straight and gazed at the golden sword. It's silver handle shined on Lee's face. Dazzling. "Take it on your journey, Rock Lee. Even if you do not come back alive, everyone will know how you battled in bravery. Take it." Lee picked up the sword and tied it around his waist. The power rushed through his blood.
"Well, now that you are all set, I wish you good luck on your mission.... Now you may all cheer." Lord Hokage grinned.

*Cheering*

"Thank you, Lord Hokage.." Said Lee.
"Go on, Rock Lee. Your girl awaits." They both grinned.

Naruto watched from the crowd as the seven ninja left. He burned with anger.
"I'm going on that mission... One way or another!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AmmyK on May 4, 2007, 7:21:18 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKOMG!!! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE!!!!! ...please? ????