Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Don't judge me.....please

A story I came up with

Chapter 1 - Don't judge me.....please

Chapter 1 - Don't judge me.....please


Don't judge me....Please.


Sen covered her arm nervecly as the people she passed were taking about Voldermort, or as they call him “You-know-who” but she knew his as 'master' She was a death eater, the youngest death eater of time. She had long platinum hair and sunken eyes that looked like they would fall in her paper white skin. She was warring her school uniform with the griffindor crest imprinted on it. She flung her self into an compartment unfortantly tripping over Harry's foot and landing on her face. When she discovered on her right arm was the scull with the snake was showing she hastily covered it up. “Are you alight?” Asked a girl with curly hair and a gingered colored cat on her lap. “Y-Yes, I'm fine” she said straining up. A boy who sat in the corner with bright red hair got up and helped her up. “T-thanks” she stamped again and sat on the bench farthest from them and looking out the window. “Who is she?” Ron asked to Harry and Hermione. “I think she's a 1st year” wisperd Hermione. “Yes, but who is she?” Ron asked. “How should I know?!” Hermione snapped. Harry left the two arguing and went over to the girl, sitting across from her he extended his hand. “I'm Harry, Harry Potter” He said. Sen looked at his extended hand for a sec and shock it. “Sen, Sen Marvlo” she wisperd nodding. “I'm sorry, I didn't catch you're last name” Harry said. Sen noticed that she said Marvlo. “Mar” she said. “Sen Mar” she added. “Nice you meet you Sen” Hermione said looking at her. “I'm Granger, Hermione granger” she said looking over at her. “I'm Weasly, Ron Weasly” he said. Sen nodded. “Are you alight? you look terribly ill” Hermione said to her gently. “No, I'm fine, I just need to-” she rested her head against the window “rest” she finished with that she fell into a sleep so light that she looks as if she was dead. “She dosn't look ok” Ron said looking worried at her. “I know what you mean” Hermione sighed leaning back in the seat. “Maybe we should go tell the nurse” Ron suggested. “Maybe” Hermione said looking at her when she heaved a small sigh. “But she'd be mad at us won't she?” she said looking at Harry who had just sat down across from her. There compartment door opened and in came Draco Malfoy a blound haird slithren boy. “What do you want Malfoy?” Harry said his eyes were narrowing dangercly at him. “Oh, Potter, It's you” he said glaring at him before he noticed the girl. “Who's that?” he said thinking she was dead. “That is a new girl.” Harry said standing up. “Ah, I see, a Noob?” he smirked. “No, like you” Ron said. “What's wrong Weasly, got craps from staying in one room with you're WHOLE family?” He smirked. Ron was going to go after him but Harry grabbed him keeping him from going after him. There was a pale flash of flesh and out of no where came Sen. “Get out of here!” she said punching him in the face. Hermione was shocked and grabbed Sen by the dark mark. Sen screamed and turned around to punch her but she stopped and ripped her arm out of her grip. “DON'T touch that arm” she snapped glaring at her. “Why so protective of that arm?” Ron asked looking at her. Sen glared at him and walked off pushing Malfoy away roughly to let her pass. She walked out of view with one hand pressed tightly against her right hand tightly. In the compartment Harry was rubbing his head, “Damn, he's coming” He warned sitting in the seat. Sen was in the very back of the train on the ground clutching her arm in pain. When she uncoverd it the mark was glowing bright poison green. After a while she got up and put the hood up, her eyes were now as cold as ever and walked into the back of the train were many more of the students were heading. “Evelask” She wisperd to the back of the train. When she muttered the password a door opened up on the other side and she and the other students went inside. “Come in, come in” came a cold voice said as Sen sat down. “Why did you call?” Sen asked looking at him over her cloak. In front of them was a cloaked figure with a snake crawling around it's neck (Voldermort). “I think that's obvice Sen” he said. “Were after Potter” he said looking at her. She sighed. “Yes father- I mean my lord” she covered up quickly. The meeting ended and Sen stood to get up but was quickly stopped by her father. “What is it?” she asked looking back at him. Voldermort glared at her. “You had been around Potter, havn't you?” He said looking at her there was a odd silince....only broken by the hissing of the snake. “No m'lord” Sen said looking at him. “Don't lie to me” he snapped twisting her arm tightly. Sen continued to look at him with out any fear, she new her father always acts off fear, it was a well known fact of that. “No m'lord, I havn't” she said keeping eye contact. He sighed quietly and let her go. “Now go, before I get caught” he said quietly. “Father you know that you will not get caught, no one can see in here” she wisperd. Imitely she relised what she had done wrong. “Sorry, I mean M'lord” she said bowing her head and backing up out of the compartment. She walked back down the hall and back into the compartment were Harry, Ron and Hermione sat dissgussing something in the daily profit. “Oh, hi, you're back” Hermione said looking at her. Sen nodded in return and went back to were her seat was was before. She sat with her knees up to her chest and looked out the window her eyes thawing back to there normal states thinking about what her father was going to do once he killed Harry Potter.

In the great hall

Sen walked up the path along with all the other first years till they came up to the front she stood beside Harry who was already seated. “Mar Sen” Mcgonigal called to the crowed and she hastily stepped foreword and sat down on the stole. Once the hat was in place she herd a voice. “Hmmmm......tough you are, but brave,” the hat muttered. “I think It would be fair to place you in Griffindor” The hat called out loudly. She got up off the stole and traveled over to her seat were she say beside Ron. “Good of you to join us” Ron said polightly. “T-Thanks” Sen said nodding before she looked back and rested her hand on her chin. After the sorting was done the head master stood up. “Welcome back for a new year!” he called as silence waved over the crowed. 'Is he the one that dad fears the most?' Sen thought raising her head off a bit and looking at him with her whole attention. 'But why? He's an old guy' she thought looking at him before she sighed and rested her head back on her palm. “And for you fist years, I would like to note, that the Forbidan Forest is off limits” The head master went on looking over the heads of the students. 'Jesh, shut up gezzer' Sen thought looking grumpy at the head master till he finnaly finished. With a wave of his hands plates came out of no were. “Oh yum! I was waiting for this part” Said Ron joyfully. Sen glanced back at him as he was pulling a chicken onto his plate. Sen reached over to grab a chicken her self and pulled it onto her plate taking a bite of it with her fork. She let out a small sigh before she took a bite into it. After supper the plates cleared again to bring on dessert. Ron was watching Sen's every move until he leaned in to Harry and Hermione. “Isn't it strange?” He wisperd. “What?” Harry asked taking some tentacle fudge. “Sen I mean, Look at her, She rubs her right arm, all the tine” Ron wisperd. “So? Maybe she's self concise” Hermione said waving her fork at him. “Yea, or maybe it's a thing she does when she get's nerviose” Harry added to Hermione's sentence. “Maybe” Ron sighed sinking back with a look of defeat on his face. The head master once again returned to his standing position. “Now, I am sure that you all are stuffed and are ready for bed, prefects? they will show you to you're dorm” he said as his eyes landed on Sen. “I will bid you all good-night” he said before returning to sit down. Sen got up clustered by all of the other students. “GRIFFINDOR FIST YEARS! THIS WAY!” called a voice. Sen let out another sigh and her hands were in her pocket, fixed on her wand. She traveled up the stairs. the crowed slowly thinning out as she and the griffindor's kept walking. Soon they arrived in the tower of the griffindor's and the head boy explained were they were to go. “Sen! can I talk to you for a sec?” Called Ron looking at her. “Y-Yea, Sure” Sen said pulling back from the others to face him. “Um.....You're arm....” he said lost for words. Sen took a drawling breath, 'did he find out?!' she thought nervicly. “I-Is that a nervice trigger?” Ron asked. “Erm....Y-yea. I do that often when I'm nervice” she said with a mental sigh of relief. “Well, I gotta go, see you tomarow” he said going up the stairs. Sen sighed again watching him go up the stairs and soon following him up the staires. Once in her pj's she sat on her bed and pulled the curtains around her 4 poster bed closed. She sat down on her bed and pulled the sleeve down looking at it. “Father, one day I will help you destroy the Hogwarts student you despise the most, Harry Potter” she wisperd before she lied down on her pillow and falling slowly asleep.

Knives fell quickly onto a body that was covered by darkness. The blood of the boddie squirted free and splaterd the killer's face. Sen stepped closer to see that the killer was her father, it was Voldermort him self, his face, for once showing a smirk, one that Sen, being his daughter, had never seen before it was a mix between happeyness and victory. “Now what my dear daughter, what is it what you are going to do?” he said quietly to the figure. The sen on the ground lifted her self weakly on to her elbow and looked at her blood covering her face. “No! No!!!!” Sen screamed.

“Wake up! wake up! Sen! wake up!” Some one out side was shaking her. “No! no! please! let me go!” Sen screamed trying to get free form the wraps that was her curtain. “Sen! come on! it's me! Sasha!” called a voice now talking her and holding her still. When Sen opened her eyes to the bright light and shadow's casted on the wall. “Sen, are you alight?” Sasha asked her gently. Sen curled in a ball shakinging slightly. 'Dad betrayed me? No, it was a dream.' she told her self over and over again hopping it was. “Sen, Are you alight?” Sasha asked again. “Y-yes, I-I'm fine” Sen forced her self to lie and forced her self up whipping her face of the sweat. “Sen I-” Sasha stopped and got up helping Sen up. “You should get some more rest, you look as white as Nick” Sasha said. “Who?” Sen asked looking at her. “You know, the griffindor's ghost” Sasha said looking at her strangely. “Yea him” Sen said. “Well anyway, night” Sasha said looking at her and going over to her bed. Sen sighed and layed down on her bed thinking about what the dream meant. “What did it mean? Dad would never betray me....would he?” she wisperd and turned over falling asleep instantly after that. In the morning Sen woke up by rolling off the bed with a soft thump. “Och” she said rubbing her head and looking around the common room and sighed getting up before going over into the bathroom to get ready for todays. After getting dressed she walked down to the common room were she seen Harry, Ron, and Hermione. “Good morning Sen” Hermione said looking at her. “Eh” she yawened sitting beside them yawning. “Tired?” Ron asked next to her. “A little” she said closing her eyes. “I herd you screaming last night, are you alight?” Hermione asked looking at her. “I'm fine, I just saw a spider” she covered. “In the middle of the night?” Ron asked. “Y-yea, he was crawling on my face and I woke up” she covered up. “God, don't you hate spiders?” Ron sighed looking at her. “Yea” Sen said looking at her. “Come on, we should go down of breakfast” Hermione said standing up knocking Crockshanks to the ground who just purred and went neare the fire curling up in a ball. Sen, Harry, and Ron all stood up at once and pushed in there chair and walked out of the common room. “Sen, are you feeling alight? you look pale” Hermione said looking at her. “Yes, I'm fine. I'm always this pale” she said shrugging. “Are you sure?” Ron asked. “Yes, I'm fine” Sen said looking at him. “Fine fine” Ron sighed looking at her. As she was walking she collided with a force that sent her going back words. “Och” Sen said rubbing her head before she noticed her legs were open. She felt her face go red and sat up quickly shutting her legs and looking up at the guy with long blue hair and deep violet eyes. “Oh Hi Kai, How are you today?” Hermione said helping Sen up. “Fine” He said looking mainly at Sen before looking at the others. “Wanna go down to breakfast with us?” Hermione asked looking at him. Kai shrugged. “Sure, why not” he sighed going down with them. Kai stook back with Sen as he went. “What's you're name?” He asked. “Mar Sen” Sen introduced herself with a nod. “Nice to meet you. I'm Ronald Kai” Kai said looking at her. He smiled at her but Sen kept her lips in the frown she always kept it in. “What, no smile back?” he asked looking at her. “Sorry, no” Sen said looking at him. “Why not?” Kai asked. “It's not me” Sen shrugged looking foreword again. “I bet I can make you laugh” Kai said. “Probly not” Sen shrugged. “Oh I bet I can” Kai laughed. “Sometime or another” he laughed again. “Don't be to sure” she added and they went into the great hall. “I wonder what's for breakfist” Ron said looking around. “I donno Ron” Hermione laughed looking at him as there seat at the table. “Yummy Bacon” Ron said happily taking some bacon onto his plate. “Ron, you're crazy” Harry sighed. Sen didn't say anything but secretly kept an eye on Kai. 'Dang, he's cute' Sen thought dipping her egg in her drink. “Erm......Sen??!!” Hermione said looking at her. “Hu?” Sen asked lifting the egg to her mouth. “Don't eat-” Ron started but too late Sen already put it in her mouth. “Never mind” Ron laughed. Sen made a face. “Yuck!!!!!!!!!” she said holding her mouth. “Are you alight?” Kai asked looking at her. “Yea, I'm fine” she said and for the first time laughed. “Sen! You laughed” Kai said clapping his hands together. “I did?! I did!” she said loking at him. Kai, a bit nervicly reached up and put an arm on her shoulder and hugged her before kissing her on the lips leaving all Ron, Harry and Hermione speechless. Even Sen when she was released was speech less and looked up at him. “Y-You--” she stopped by sudden pain in her wrist. Through clenched teeth she said. “I gotta go” she said and quickly got up running through the great hall clenching her wrist, Once out of the great hall she walked quickly to the astrometly tower. “M'lord, Is this really nessery?” Sen asked putting her cold eyes back on again. “Yes it is” he said looking at her. “I want you to kill someone for me” Voldermort informed her. “Who?” Sen asked. “Harry Potter, along with all of his friends” he ordered looking back at her. “But-” she stopped refusing at the look he gave her and nodded. “Fine, yes m'lord” she said looking at him and bowing her way back. She traveled her way back up to her commen room and went to her beside table and bent beside her trunk pulling it up and digging in it soon pulling out a long black, heavy cloak. “There you are” she wisperd and dug in again to pull out a white mast with black slits for the eyes. She slipped on the cloak that went a little past her feet and slipped on her mask before than putting up her black satin hood. She than open the portrait hole and disaperd down the corridor and back up to the astromity tower. “Good, You are all here” Voldermort said watching Sen enter. “Now, keep you're hood up and mask on” Voldermort instructed as he looked at them each. “Now, Sen will lead you” He said now passing around. “and after you kill Potter” he went on. “I'll meet you in the great hall” he said looking at Sen. “Go now!” he said looking at them. They each nodded and walked out of the room. “Arn't you nervice Sen?” asked one of her fellow death eaters to the right. “No, not really” Sen said hold onto her wand. The first person they met was Lupin. “CRUSIO!” Sen called pointing it at Lupin who yelled and ducked. “Death eaters?!” Lupin said pulling out his own wand “Flagrate!” Lupin yelled at Sen who merely flicked her wand. “What is you're business her tonight?” Lupin said blocking the kids that were in his class who were trying to see what hapend. “Were here to kill someone who lived before” riddled Sen. “Nao! Hold the people in the back off!” Sen said to the girl next to her with blond hair and with her mast off she had deep blue eyes. “Right” the girl known as Nao turned backwords and started firing spells. “Who are you?” Lupin demanded. “That, my dear teacher is none of you're bussnisse” Sen smirked from under her mask. Lupin glared at her. “GO BACK TO YOU'RE SEATS!” Lupin snapped slamming the door. “That won't protect them” said another death eater to her right. “Easy Rumus, you might kill a child” said a gruff voice. “Auran?!” Came a voice from inside and the door opened a little, A 1st year girl with blue hair and violet eyes append. “JEN! GET BACK INSIDE” Lupin yelled. “WAIT STOP! THAT'S MY BROTHER!!!!!” Jen's voice screamed as other 1st years pulled her back. “Wait, did you say a child?!” Lupin said looking at him after doing a lock spell on the door. “Yes, clean out you're ears Rumus” Auran said gruffly. “ENOUGH OF THIS!” Sen yelled. Her wand once again pointing at Lupin. “Stupefy!” Sen said. The spell hit Lupin head on and he flew backwords hitting the ground with such a force. “Grayback, I want you to stay here for backup, you can handle that....right?” Sen said forcefully looking at the wolf that was beside them. “Yes, I'm as weak as I was once” he said snapped his jaw. “May I have one of the kids in the class too?” he asked hopefully. “No, not yet” she said looking at him. “Rest of you, come with me” she ordered walking off again. Harry, Ron, Hermione and Drie were walking down the cordorr when “Petrificus Totalus!” 4 of the death eaters casted the each hitting 1 of them. “Well well well” Sen smirked walking over to them. “Now what?” she snerrd. “Too bad it didn't work!” Drei said jumping up and punching Sen in the face with his fist cuassing the mask to creak slightly. “Damn you!” Sen hissed grabbing her wand that flew out of her hand. “CRUSIO!” Some one hit a death eater in the back. when she turned around Fred was running down the stairs with his twin. “Proffeser Lupin!” Fred called looking over Sen. “Well well well, what do we have here? the weaslys” called another voice. Sen spun around to see Draco Malfoy. “Draco, were have you been?!” Sen snapped. “I was dealing with other people” scuffled Draco. “Did you get rid of them?” Sen asked. “In fact I did” Draco smirked. “Good” Sen laughed. “Auran take Potter” Sen said Auran grabbed Harry and put him under his arm as he ran past her. When Sen was about to run Drie grabbed Sen by the arm taking another hit in her face. This time the mask fell off with a soft clank to the ground. “SEN?!” Drie said shocked. “Crucio!” Sen yelled pointing his wand at him. Drie ducked down letting Sen go and she ran down the stairs. “Sen's a death eater?!” He wisperd. so that no one could here. “DRIE! We've got to go after the death eaters! they have Harry!” Hermione pleaded to him. “Come on than” Drie said looking at her. “Ron's already halfway down there” Hermione said running quickly skipping 2 steps at a time. When Auran stopped and looked back Sen wasn't there. “Were's Sen?” he asked. “She's there! look!” Said a giggling voice pointing to Sen with out her mask. “Were's you're mask?” Auran asked. “Lost it” she said looking over her shoulder. “Now COME ON!” she yelled as the other's went foreword. She grabbed a mast of a dead death eater and put it on quickly before pointing her want back at the passage way. “I SAID MOVE IT!” Sen hissed at them.” Protego” She casted and a force field came up making Ron fly backwords. “Come on, we have to meet Voldermort up int he great hall” she said running in head of them. Once up in the great hall there stood Lord Voldermort making fire crawl up the walls. “M'lord!” Auron called. “I see you survived” Voldermort said coldly. “We got potter for you” he said setting Harry down who was now struggling against his binds. “And what of Sen?” Voldermort asked quietly. “She's blocking off the entrance to the great hall” Nao said pulling back her hood and re-pulling back her hair. “Good.” he smirked. “Now, were's Jarred?” He said looking upon there faces. “Here sir” called a small, deep voice. A boy almost as tall as Voldermort himself pulled off his mask reveling dark brown hair and long smooth black hair. “Right, Now since they don't know you I would like it if you watched over Sen form now on” he said looking at him in the eye. “Yes sir” he said. “Hmm....You know what?” Voldermort said with a smirk spreading across his face. “I want you each to perform the Obliviate spell” He said looking at them. “Right” they all said in unison. They all headed back down the stairs leaving Voldermort with Harry. “Well potter, It looks like I finnaly got you” Voldermort smirked looking at him full on now. “Now, what curse should I do for you?” Voldermort smirked glaring at him.

Auron ran over to Sen. “We are to cast the Obliviate spell on all who seen us” he said looking at her. “Fine, do we split up?” she asked. “Uh.....Donno, but It might be a good plain” Auron said. “Oh and by the way, Jarred is to watch over you” he added. “What?! I'm NOT a child” Sen complained casting Obliviate on Ron who just fell backwords. “You're 11” he said with a snicker as he casted one on Hermione who fell next to Ron. “Now come on, let's go” he said running off back to were Lupin was just getting up. “Oblivate!” Auran said before Sen could do anything and he too, like Ron and Hermione fell backewords. “Alohomora” Sen said to the door and slammed it open. “Hello kids” Sen smirked under her mask even though she was the same hight as them. It took a while for them to cast Obliviate on the 1st years till they all were on the ground. “Good now, come here” he said looking at her. “Now, I'm gonna cast the-Oh Jarred, there you are, as I was saying, I'll cast the Crusio spell on both of you so they would think that you both were fighting the deatheates” He explained and pulled out his wand pointing it at Sen first. “Take of you're death eater cloak and you're mask” he added holding his arm out. Sen quickly took it off and handed it to him the same with Jarred. “Ready....1....2....3....CRUSIO” he said pointing it at Sen. The pain was enormas, something she never felt before and she doubled over in pain curling in a small ball yelling and clutching her head. “You next” he said turning to Jarred and did the same. “I'll be back sometime to come take you back” he said and walked off. Sen didn't know how many hours had passed till there was a stirring beside them. “SEN! JARRED!” called a voice than a shuffle of feet till Sen felt hands on her shoulders turning her over as she gave another painfully scream. Her father described what the crusio curse had felt like, but she couldn't imagine it to be this bad. Her whole boddie was raked with fear, pain and shakes. “Ron! Hermione, hurry, get Jarred” he said picking Sen up who was clutching his cloak tightly in her hands and was shaking badly now. Beside her Jarred was the same but he refused to clutch anything just hold him self still shaking with fear and pain. Lupin ran up the stairs and into the hospital wing. “OH MY GOD! What happened Remus?!” Madam Pomfrey asked going over to were Sen was holding back tears of pain. “I found them on the ground when I came around” Lupin said to her. “It was mostly there screams that made me worry” he added as he layed Sen on the bed while Drie layed Jarred on the other bed. “The curse should were off soon right?” Drie asked looking at Madum Pomfrey “Yes, it will, but these two will be weak” she said going over to the sink and grabbing two wash clothes bringing them back to the bed. Soon the pain stopped all at once leaving them panting for breath and soon darkness.

When Sen passed out Drie walked closer looking at her with a somewhat softened expression. In his hand was the mask Sen wore before with some confusion. “Who's mask is that?” Lupin asked looking at him. “I donno, I found it when I came to” he said holding up the broken mask. Lupin took it from Drie and expected it. “I wonder” Lupin muttered under his breath. “What do you wonder Rumes?” Madam Pomfrey, asked. “I wonder if they used the Obliviate curse” He said. “To make us forget?” Madam Pomfey asked after putting the cloth on Sen's head. “Yes,” Lupin nodded. “But that would mean someone here is a death eater, but who?” Drie said looking at them. “We don't know, Drie, you should get to bed” Lupen said as if he suddenly noticed him there. “Come now, let's go” he said taking him almost roughly by the arm and leading him out of the room. Madom Pomfrey sighed and looked back at the two who were now covered in sweat badly. “You two are lucky to survive the curse” she wisperd to the two mostionless bodies on the bed before exsushaning the lights and going to her room.

Voldermort passed the room again glaring down at Harry. “Now how to kill you, I think Slowly will do it potter” Voldermort said with a sneer on his snake like details. He pointed his wand at him “Avada Kedavra” Voldermort said in a almost lazy voice. All Harry could see was a blast of green light before nothing. His cold boddie hit the ground with a sickinging thump. His green eyes were fogged over looking in the direction of the ceiling. His lips were rosy still and his face was pale. “HARRY! NO!” Came a voice. In the entrance stood a girl with flaming red hair and freckles. Ginny stood transfixed on the spot crystal blue tears falling form her brown eyes. “Ginny? what's wro-” Ron stopped next, frozen to the scene while Voldermort passed them and soon disaperd down the cordorr. “HARRY!” Hermione screamed tears too falling from her eyes. She was the first to run to her falling friend. “Come on Harry, Come on please wake up, just like every other time, please” she weeped looking at him untying him from his binds. “Please Harry” she cried slapping his face. Lupin who had been wondering down the corridors stopped at the sound of Hermione weeping and ran into the great hall. “Hermione what-” he stopped and sinked to his knees looking at the limp boddie of his past student. “What happened?” Lupin demanded his voice was a little harsh. “W-we don't know....I found him h-here” Ginny weeped. Hermione put an arm around her weeping friend in a effort to calm her.

Sen woke up with a strange start. Her heart was pumping strangle against her chest and she clutched it. Beside her Jarred was still out. She got up and ran down the hall but ran into Drie who grabbed her wrist revealing her dark mark. “T-This mask! it was you'res?!” Drie said stammering and looking at hte past blood that was there and her broken noes. “let me go, I need to check something” she said trying to pull her hand free. “NO! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! YOU ARE A DEATH EATER ARN'T YOU?!” Drie yelled. “Yes” Sen said in a low voice. Drie glared at her and threw her against the wall. “How dare you?! Don't you know that one of you killed Harry?!” He yelled at her slamming his fist beside her head making her wince. “That was my father's orders!” Sen yelled. “You're father?! YOU'RE FATHER?! GOD DAMN YOU! YOU dog!” he yelled. “I thought you loved me, the people you love arn't supost yell at you and call you a dog just because of there father's roots” she said hidding her eyes with her hair as tears fell. “Yes, but when you're father is lord Voldermort, that I can not trust” he said looking at her. “Just get out of here” he said looking at her. “Fine, I'll go” Sen said sadly. After she went down stairs Jarred stopped her. “Were finished here, come-what's wrong with you?” Jarred asked raising an eye brow. “Nothing, Now MOVE!” she snapped glaring at him. “You're eyes are red” Jarred said pointgly. “I said MOVE!” she snapped and ran down to the great hall and came to the scene. “Guys I'm SOOOO Sorry” Sen said sinking to her knees. “I-It's not you're fault” Hermione said looking at her. “Yes it is” Sen sobbed. “I'm Voldermorts daughter, I'm a death eater” she said holding her face in her hands. “You're a death eater?” Ron stamped looking at her with a glare. “Please Ron, I'm sorry, I feel bad enough” Sen said her voice was breaking and she looked at him. “YOU'RE SORRY?! HE WAS OUR BEST FRIEND! YOU HARDLY KNEW HIM!” Ron yelled making Sen cry even harder. “RONALD!” Hermione yelled getting up and going over to Sen. “OH SO NOW YOU'RE STICKING UP FOR HER?!” Ron yelled. “No! I just think she went through enough, I mean look at her” Hermione said looking at him. Ron was about to say something else but stopped quickly and turned around and faced Ginny who's face was paler than usual. “Come on guys, you should go to the hospital wing, You're in shock” Lupin said after a silence. “But-” “GO!” Lupin snapped. Ron never heard him this stressed. The all got up, Hermione helping Sen up and went out of the great hall leaving Lupin there with Harry's boddie. “Well you're going to see you're Mum and dad now harry” Lupin said sadly before he bent down and picked up the boddie in his arms and started out the door with Harry in his arms. He walked to his office were he placed Harry's boddie onto the desk and placing a white sheet over him. He sighed sadly again until there were knocks on the door. “Come in” Lupin said trying to steady his voice. When the door opened Dumbledore, McGonagall and Hagrid walked into the room were Lupin was. “What is it you wanted to show us Remus?” Mcgonagall asked looking at him. “Tonight, at some point there was someone killed” He said looking at all there faces before he went behind the desk and was ready to lift the sheet. When he did there were gasps from the room. “HARRY!” Hagrid said shocked. “Remus? what happened? Tell me the whole story” Dumbledore asked looking at him Remus. Lupin took in a deep breath before he told them the nights events. After he finished he looked at the pale faces of the teachers around him. “So....Sen was the daughter of lord Voldermort?” Dumbledore asked looking at him. “Yes that's how it turns out” he said. “But you said she was crying over Harry” Mcgonagall said looking at him. “Indeed she was, I think she didn't want to join her father in the first place” Lupin suggested. “Maybe” Hagrid sighed looking at the pale face of Harry. “I suggest we send the students home, at least for this summer” Dumnledore said with a nodd. “Yes yes, I'll tell the students” he said mostly to him self and walked out of the office.

After everyone was told Sen, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, and Drie walked back to there common rooms. As soon as they stepped in the common room hands pulled him inside. “What happened?! what happend?!” Lavender kept saying to Sen who, from were Hermione looked at her looked like she was going to burst into tears again. “Nothing, now move” Hermione said grabbing Sen by the wrist and going to the girls dorm. “Sen, It's gonna be aright” she wisperd looking at her. “I know, I just can't stop thinking tht all of this is my fault” she sighed putting her stuff back in her trunk. “I know, me neither” Hermione sighed looking around for Croockshanks and putting her beside her. They got there stuff and pulled it down stairs. “Come on Ron, let's get on the train” Hermione said looking at him pulling him by the arm. Once they got down stairs they were filed into a line with all the other's. It was about 2 hours till everyone got on the train and still Sen nor Ron were talking to each other. “She fell asleep?” Drie wisperd looking down at Sen who fell asleep against the window. “Hermione? mind if I sit there?” he asked. “Yea, sure” Hermione said looking at him and moving so he could sit there. Once he sat beside her he pulled her onto his chest. “Sen? I'm sorry, I was mad” he wisperd gently in such a low voice that only she can hear. “It's alight, I was upset” Sen said looking up at him. He smiled back down and fell slowly back to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dang, I was about to cry while I was writing this T.T. I might continue with this story, it depends. Request for stories are open as well -^^- *hint hint*

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Alpha_zero on January 27, 2006, 6:54:19 PM

Alpha_zero on
Alpha_zeroWow, I read some of it and it was good. It could do with some formatting...Like short paragraphs...But good so far

ceres51892 on December 24, 2005, 9:29:03 AM

ceres51892 on
ceres51892I am going to read this when I have more time, but from what i read so far....um....IM GOING TO LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
*favs*