Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - set me free....

Have you ever imaganed what if Aang had a sister? here it is

Chapter 1 - set me free....

Chapter 1 - set me free....








Set me free.....



The fire benders pushed a young girl in a tent. “Now you'll stay there till you know what you did wrong!” the fire bender said shutting the door tightly leaving the young girl in darkness.



She was a young water bender with long beautiful hair. her eyes were blue. She was a slave of the fire benders since a child when her partners were killed. The only thing she has left of her mothers was a mere choker with a flat rock on it. Her name was Sen, from her mother's side. She yawend on the cold floor and sat up, leaning against the wooden pole her ropes rubbing against her wrist. Her wrist were already burned badly from not lissoing to prince Zaku, the fire nation's prince. Slowly she fell asleep.



It was early in the morning when Prince Zaku came in tapping her in the stomic with his foot. “Get up” he snapped glaring at her.Sen sat up wincing at the light. Two gaurds came on either side of her, helping her up and pushing her out of the tent and into the light. “Since we are already well set out, this after noon” He said looking at the two gurads.The two pushed sen on board and headed out. “Now, get to you're cabin and find a way to capture the avatar” Zaku ordered after he cut the binds. “Yes sir” she said bowing down and went off into the cabin were she sat down in a chair thinking hard about a way to capture the avatar of whom she had never meet before. 'who is this avatar guy? these pictures look fermilure, but from were?' She thought tracing a picture of Aang the avatar with a arrow on his head. “Sen?” Zaku asked tapping on the door.

“Come in” she said looking back at door. Zaku came in the door looking at her. “Still can't rember hu?” he said looking at her confused look at the avatar pictures.“No, I can't, the avatar looks fimilur from somewhere, I just don't know from where she sighed. “Don't worry, you'll find ut soon” he said looking at her and walking over sitting beside her. “Are you sure?” Sen asked standing up. “Yea, I am sure” Zaku said bringing her in for a tight hug. “and I'll be right beside you” he wisperd hugging her.Sen looked up at him. “Thanks” she smiled kissing him on the lips. They had been togather secretly for a while now, ever since he first seen her. “No prob” he wisperd hugging her tightly.There came another knock on the door and they broke the kiss.

“Prince Zaku, we spotted the avatar” he said through the door. “Very well” he said. he got out the leash from his pocket.“Don't worry, it'll only be for a while” he wisperd hooking it on her neck. He walked out of the cabin and seen the flying bison.

“Ready....FIRE!” he yelled as the solders shot flames at them. The flame hit the bison head on and he fell stright down and landed on the boat sending Sen flying off the boat.

“SEN!” Prince Zaku yelled going to the rail. “The avatar's not here, only the bison” he said looking back at the prince. “No, that's cause they're there” Zaku said pointing at the the 3 bodies falling.“Prince Zaku there's no way we can get them” Zaku's uncle said.“Than get Sen!” he demanded. “She's gone too deep, we can't find here” There uncle said looking a him. “Why do you care so much for her?” there uncle added with a raised eye brow.“That my uncle is none of you're business” he snapped.



Aang the avatar floated down to the bottom before he came too. He 'sat' up and looked around for his friends. Sokka was beside him clutching his sister so they wouldn't get sepertated. Aang grinned but Sokka's eyes were on something else. In the distance was a girl that was floating to the bottom of the sea floor. Aang quickly swam over to the girl grabbing her around the wast before he pointed to were they could see the shore before swimming. “They have appa!” Sakka said as soon they resurfessed. “I know, but we have to get out of this water first!” Aang said holding the girl tightly. “Yea. Aang is right, come on” Katara said already swimming to shore. Once they got to shore they placed the girl down on the beach. “Is she breathing?” Sakka asked looking at him. ”She should be fine Sakka” he said looking at him. ”She must have been thrown over board when Appa hit the ship” he said looking at him. ”Yea, that must be it” Katara said. Aang lifted the girl up so her neck was inclined.“Hey, are you alright?” he asked looking at her.“Aang, look at this bruise” she wisperd pointing at her head. “We should see if there's a village somewhere near by” Katara said standing up with Mo Mo on her shoulder. “Right” Aang said hosting himself up with the girl in his arms. “I think I saw one over there” he said pointing to the east. “Lets go than” Sakka said walking off.

“Hey! wait for us” Aang said walking with him.



It was a couple of hours till they reached the village. “Are you kidding? were not taking her in! she's the water bender who joined the fire bender!” said an old man after Aang explained. “A backstabber of the nation!” cried the old women.

“But ma'm she needs help before she catches a cold!” he said looking at both of them. “I don't care! she came here prancing around with that-that PRINCE! and set out village a flame!” the old women snapped.“Easy grandma” came a gentle voice.

From one of the huts a girl came out with paper white skin. “Rose, you should be resting” The old women said looking back at her.“No, I'm fine grandma” she said a bit hastily. “Now, let me see this girl” Rose said. “Rose! you can't be serious! that's the girl that hurt you!” the grandma said a bit shackly. “Grandma, It's my job to help people, even if they are traders” she said. With that and after Aang gave the girl to them Rose walked off back into the cabin. Sakka was the first to go after her than the others shortly behind him. “What did you mean by a trader?” Sakka asked. Rose looked at him while she started to take off her clothes. “TURN AROUND!” she snapped at him grabbing him by the shoulders and making him turn. After that he herd Rose sigh.

“She use to be my best friend, till her parents got killed and she got token away” she said as she continued to strip the girl. “She was always sick, sick of health, my parents thought she wouldn't survive the winter, but she did” she said now covering her with the blanket. “You can turn around now” Rose added walking away with the wet clothes into the back room.



It must have been a little after an hour when there was a soft grunt and the girl opend her eyes. “Good morning” Rose smiled looking at her. “Rose?” The girl muttered looking at her. “Yea” she smiled going over to were Sakka fell asleep. “You should thank these kids for rescuing you” she said pointing to them each and her hand finnaly rested on Aang. “THE AVATAR!” she said sitting up quickly. “SEN!” Rose said hurrying over to the bed and bringing the blanket up to cover her brest. “Where's my clothes?!” she said snatching the blanket to put it around her. “I had to dry them. you know how you get when you're clothes are wet” she laughed. “Oh” she said her face bright red. “Tell me sen, why did you start working with the prince?” she asked. Sen's face got even brighter. “Because, I love him” she said fiddling with the blanket. “You love him?” she said shocked.“Yes” Sen said. “I'll be back, you're clothes are done” she said walking away. Soon after she came back with the same clothes that she wore last night.“Thanks” Sen said also taking the towel that she provided and walked into the back room to where she got dressed. Her shirt was a like Katara's sept it had the fire elbom on it and her skirt was shorter and she didn't have pants. just tight shorts and sandles. “There we go” she said comming back out.“I'm gonna have a look around the village” Sen proclaimed as she walked out of the house. 'So much has changed, but I still can't rember why I rember the avatar' she sighed as she thought this and stepped on the ground. The village was still empty since it was still early in the morning. While she was walking her head suddenly hurt and she went to her knees. All she could see was rain and a boy clutching his younger sister to him. This boy had an arrow on his head and kind, child like eyes. The girl that was curled up beside him had hair that was long hair, long, silver hair. She was curled next to him as her the boy held her in a blanket. Don't worry Sen, Don't worry, I'm not letting anything happen to you” he said looking at her. The flying bison flew down words heading toward the village but was slammed the the water. The small girl was ripped from the avatar's hands and she plumited into the ground hitting her head. “SEN! SEN! NO!” Aang yelled before he too got slammed by the waters.



The memory left her on the ground clenching her skirt out of breath and tears fell down her face. “Sen?” Rose called looking around for her friend till she find her and ran over to her. “Sen, what's wrong? what happened?” she asked putting an arm around her. “W-were did you're parents say they found m-me?” Sen asked her voice was shaking. “I thought you knew this” Rose said looking at her.“You were found in the waters edge” she said looking at her. “Why?” she added. “Because, Tha-that's were appa dropped me! the avatar! he's my brother” she said tears were flowing out of her eyes again. “And I have to destroy him! I have to destroy my own brother” she weeped shaking. “But how? you're a water bender, he's an air” Rose said. “I know, I think my first nation was air but since you're mom and dad taught me water” she said looking at her sadly. “Sen, no” Rose said looking at her sadly. “Come on, let's get back to the house” Rose wisperd standing up. “Stop it Rose! stop acting like everyhings ok!” Sen said pulling her self out of Rose's grip, “I'm not sen” Rose said gently. “Yes you are! I can't betray Zaku! I can't! but I can't betray my brother either” she wimperd softly, “What am I supost to do? Rose! help me” she wimperd going to her knees again. Rose went beside her and put another arm around her bringing her in for a hug. “It's alright Sen, only time will have you decide” she wisperd to her as Sen's shoulders shock more. “I promise you it will” Rose wisperd gently to her.“Are you sure?” Sen wisperd now looking up at her. “Yes, I'm sure” she wisperd



That night Sen didn't say anything else the hole night and went to bed without supper. “Is she alright?” Katara said looking at Rose. “Yea, she's a bit exhasted, that's all” she sighed. “Her eyes were all red when she walked in” Sakka said.

“Enough, come on, I got some extra rooms” she said ussring them to bed.



Late at night the fire benders ship hit the shore and Prince Zaku was the first off. “Spred out! destroy everything till you find Sen” he ordered. “And the avatar” There uncle added. “Yes. and him” Zaku said. “GO!” he said and walked his own way right into Rose's house and looked around. “SEN!” he said when he found her in her bed curled up in a small ball asleep. He ran over to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

“Sen? are you alright?” he asked shaking her slightly. “Zaku?!” Sen said opening her eyes and recanising the armer. “ZAKU” she cried leaning foreword and hugging him tightly around the neck an sobbing,

“Sen, what's wrong?” he asked putting a hand on the back of her head gently.

“I missed you” she lied even though she did miss him she couldn't tell him she was in the ,middle of something terrible she had to chose, either her brother or the one she loved. “Who's there?” Rose's voice came and Zaku stepped in front of sen.

“Who are you? SHOW YOU'RE SELF!” Zaku ordered at Rose.

“Zaku no” she wisperd looking at him. When Rose came out Zaku was ready to shoot fire at her. When he did Sen was ready she leaped off the bed and pushed Rose aside quickly but got burnt.“SEN!!!” they both said togather and raced over to her where Sen was laying. “I can't let either of you get hurt, or hurt each other” Sen said holding her shirt that had a whole in it.“You idiot. don't ever do that” Zaku said taking Sen out of Rose's arms and getting up. He turned to the building with a flame in his hand.

“Zaku! no please don't!” she said franticly. “Why?” he said looking down at her in his arms. “I don;t want anyone else hurt” she wisperd looking at him tears again falling from her eyes. “This is a war Sen, People get hurt” he said looking at her gently.

“I know, but the avatar's in there” she said looking at him. Zaku raised his eye brow “He's in there?” Zaku asked looking at her with a smirk of glee on his face.

“No Zaku! don't” she said frowning. “But our whole mission is to get the avatar” he said looking at her. “Yes, I know, but it turns out....he's my...”she stopped. “Brother” she wisperd the last part quietly. “What?! he's you're brother?! how'd you know this?!” Zaku asked his frown harddend“It came to me, in a vissoin” she wimperd at his frown.

“You claim to have no memory and yet, and yet you rember!” Zaku yelled at her.

“Zaku! I'm sorry I'm sorry” Sen cried after Zaku dropped her on the ground hard.

“Tell it to the devil” Zaku sneered.



He rose his hand at her that was ingalfed by flames at the horror stricken girl on the ground. Out of nowhere there was a strong wind that hit Zaku hard in the chest compelling him backwards into the muddy ground.“Stay away from her!” Aang yelled rushing foreword.“This isn't you're business avatar!” Zaku yelled hitting him with strong fire.“Actually, it is!” Aang said looking over at Sen. ”Are you alright?” Aang asked walking over to her and helping her up.“Yes, I'm fine, thank you” Sen said with a small frown.“Why don't you tell him Sen?! why not tell the avatar!” Zaku said glaring at her. “Tell me what?” Aang asked looking back as Sakka and Katera came into view. “A-Avatar, you're my brother” She said looking at him. “What? you're not her”Aang said looking at her. “Yes I am! I was there when the wave hit you! I was the one tossed from Appa!” she said looking at him. “You are her!” Aang said in an instant movement he bent down and brought her in for a hug. “ENOUGH!” Zaku yelled impassintly. He raised his hand again getting ready to burn them. “No! Zaku! stop!” Sen wimperd a little before standing up and pulling water out of the puddle beside her she hit him in the privet. “You will not hurt my older brother!” Sen yelled at him. “What's this? the avatar having his sister protect him?!” he said and laughed cruelly. “Shut up!” Sen yelled. “I thought I could trust you ! I thought you loved me, but nooo Nooo, you had to betray me! just because the avatar is my brother! you foal little creature!” she screamed walking up to him her hands glew as water surrounded them. “Sen! stop” Aang yelled running foreword and grabbing her but he didn't last long, Sen knocked him off of her. “Stay out of this aang” she said glaring at him. She went up to Zaku and punched him hard in the face. He fell back words again with a great big red mark on his face. “Now stand up and fight!” Sen yelled bending down and grabbing Zaku's shirt and standing him up. “Fine I will, but I'll give you the honer, you can have 2 people on you're side, but not aang” he said. “Fine, I choose Katara and my adopted sister Rose” she said with a smirk as Rose walked out of the house and over beside them. “Are you sure?” Rose wisperd looking at her. “Yes, I'm sure” Sen smiled a little and nodded. “Ready?” she asked looking at her. Rose stepped up first and made water hit him in the face from the little org on her hip. But unfortantly he hit it away but Katara still made a wall out of water so he couldn't move and make a powerfully fire attack. “You're turn Sen” Rose said looking at her. “Right” Sen nodded stepping up and using Katara's water wall she formed a water whip that hit him in the face. “Good job Sen” Rose smiled.



The tables than turned. Zaku leased a fire attack out and it hit Sen in the face hard and she fell backewords. “Sen!” Rose yelled but than she got hit. Katara how ever jumped easily over the flame. Than out of no where two rocks came up and fell onto Zaku casing Katara, Aang, Sakka, Sen, and Rose to look back. “Grandma! I thought you were an water bender!” Rose said astonished looking at her. Her grandma smiled.”No” she smiled. The rocks slammed off him and he glared at them all. “Fine if that's the-” he stopped at the approach of his uncle. “Prince Zaku, our boat, it's leaving” he said looking at the scene. “Let me just finish this off” Zaku said glaring at the girls. “No, now my Prince. A great storms coming in” His uncle said looking at them. “Fine” he said. “We'll finish this latter” he said walking away. Sen looked at him and sighed with relief. “He's gone” she said sitting on her knees. “Finnaly” Rose sighed laying backewords in the mud. “Yea, for you guys” Aang said looking at Katara. “I'm coming with you” Sen said sitting up and looking at him. “You'll get in a lot of fights with Zaku again” Sakka warned. “Yes, I'm aware of that” she nodded. “If she's going, I'm coming”Rose said sitting up. Aang nodded. “Fine, fine” he sighed.



There departure was early in the morning while the sun was still rising. When Sen got up in the morning she yawned and rubbed her eye tirdlessy. Rose beside her fiddling with the zipper of her bag. “Good luck my children” Rose's grandmother said as the brought all of them in for a hug. “Ah Grandma, kinda can't breath” Rose gasped her face turning blue. “Oh, sorry” she said looking at her. “We better be going if were to make it to the next town before the sun rises” Sakka said looking at Aang who was gazing at the sky. “Aang, what are you doing?” Sen asked walking over to him. “Look! it's Appa!” he said pointing to the flying bison that was soaring down towered them. “APPA!” Aang said happily and ran over to him. “Long time no see Aappa” Sen smiled petting the bison. Aappa looked at her for a few seconds before he licked her making her fall backewords again. “Don't worry, Same things happens to-AAPPA!” Sakka said after Aappa licked him. “Come on you two” Katara laughed looking at both of them with a smirk. After they all got on Rose and Sen were neare the edge. “Bye grandma!” They both called in unison. “Be carefully you kids! and come visete me again!” she said smiling and waving at them. “We will, and you be carefully to!” Sen yelled at her. “Thanks for everything!” Katara smiled waving sweetly till they rode out of view.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Hehehe Finally finished with this one ^^ I like this one. *sigh* poor Sen and BAD ZAKU! BAD BOY! *steals Zaku*

Zaku: Hey! I didn't finish the story!

Me: -_-' you're in it dummy

Zaku: Oh yea......

Me: You're so cute when you're lost

Zaku: eh.....

Me: *Huggles him* -^^-

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SunaNoFara on December 31, 2007, 7:15:53 AM

SunaNoFara on
SunaNoFaraOkay, first of all, the plot was okay. I liked the story as a story, but it wasn't very rich in detail as a story should be. Putting more details in with the dialogue helps to create a picture for the reader so they can understand exactly what's going on. For example, when Sen admitted she loved Zaku, all it says is that she's fiddling with the blanket. What's her expression like as she's doing that? Putting more action with a few actions help out a lot. You should try and put as much in as you can. ^^
 
As for grammar, utilizing spell check would benefit you as well as the reader so we can all understand what you're trying to say. It's not so bad to say that no one can tell what word you were trying to put in there, but it would be better with correct spelling.
 
Paragraphs are grouped in subjects. The dialouge is the same way. Every time a new person starts speaking, a new paragraph is started. Your paragraphs are too long in this, making it hard to read and I got lost easily. It was a little hard to follow, too.
 
I'm sorry if I seem a bit harsh, but the truth is better than lies, right? I hope I helped. I'm still pretty far away from perfection in writing (far from it) but these are things I'm trying to improve on myself. The story was pretty good, but revisions normally make it all the more interesting and exciting.^^