Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - pt 2

Over 2 years there hasn't been a leak of heartless (creature without hearts)

No one could figure out why this happened.....

“I herd there's a monster protecting it!” Cried a women to her friends one day as she walked carrying a sleeping chil

Chapter 2 - pt 2

Chapter 2 - pt 2












The gate Guardian pt 2



In the last chapter there was a conflict b/w a mysterious man and the gate keeper, in the end the man manages to push her off the cliff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Sora was a brown haired, 17 years old boy, his hair in spikes. He looked as if he had a headache, no wonder either, two of his friends were fighting, over what? no one knows, not even the spiky haired kid.



“Guys stop fighting! your giving me a headache!” Sora yelled as he drew his red coat over his red shirt with a necklace and a little puffy pants.



It was cold there and Leon (or squall) dropped them off there with out telling them of the weather while Yuffie was talking off the dangerous animels there, not including the heartless.



Goofy, a dog that walked like a hummen gave a werid sound Sora looked back at him strangly.

Goofy black vest with many pockets and a green lined tertelneck with yellow pants a yellow hat and brown shoes,



Donold was a duck with white feathers and wore a blue vest with zippers of the plenty...even on his blue hat that was pertched on top of his head.



Sora humanstopped suddenly.



'To the night the key barriors fall'

He stopped fully know keeping his ears keen.

“Who's there?!” Sora yelled turning around trying to find the source.

Nothing was there.

'No more protectors, they all die....the heartless are free....to feed upon us'

Sora twirled around again, desperate to find where it's coming form.



By the sounds of it it was a young girl who seemed sad, depressed.



'The heartless kill, they shred and surly will reduce the earths one by one'

The poem went on now sounding farther away.



Sora set off at a run, he had to find this voice, where it was coming from....just where!.

“Sora?! where are you going” Donald yelled running after him.

“Sora! don't leave us!” Goofy added.

Sora looked behind him, making sure they where there.



'Only the one's with the purest of heart....can fight them back'

this time the small voice was getting louder....Sora stopped quickly.

“Do you guys hear it?!” he said looking at them

Both Donald and Goofy looked at him strangely.

'Please send the purest of heart'

“THAT! RIGHT THERE!” he said looking at both of his friends.

Both Donold and Goofy exchanged glances.

“We don't hear anything Sora” Goofy said.

Sora glared at them

'How is this possible?!'

He kept running farther, soon loosing his two friends behind him.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



The man watched as the keeper fell a rare smile on his features before wilding away his key blade and looking at the door.



The door was very tall, maybe 500 feet with stained glass window's on it and metal bars. and behind the door....nothing, just another road that leads off somewhere.



The man went quickly over to the bars and gripped them before he pulled them open.



Dark mist spilled out of it, cold, empty.



It wrapped it's way around the man, bringing down his hood as another man stepped out from the doors.



This man had dark tanned hair and gliming, evil orange eyes with white hair.

His clothes where odd, it had the heartless symbol not on his chest but in the middle of his clothes, it acted like a buttons.

He looked like he wore some kind of dress (I don't know how to explain Ansem's clothes)



“Ah riku” the figure spoke coming to the man.

“Long time no see eh?” he said acting as if this meeting was a tea party.

The man known as Riku looked at him before finally said.

“You mind letting me go?” he said as the dark mist had started to lift him off the ground.



The man let out sigh before dropping Riku to the ground with a soft thump.

“What took you so long?” The figure said.

Riku crossed his arms.

“I had trouble a girl was protecting the gate, I believe you may know her Ansem” Riku told the older man known as Ansem all about her looks and how they had fought.



Anesm frowned.

“I see...she's been here since she was a tot, very difficult” Ansem sighed with a yawn.

“How do you know?” Riku demanded.

Ansem

“You see....I was the one who found her” Ansem said a bit proudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter coming soon.......

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment