Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Packing

Inuyasha, Sango, Kouga, Ayame, Miroku and Kikyo go camping during spring break. they thought it would be a normal camping trip, but they won't think that once they find out the place is haunted!!

Chapter 2 - Packing

Chapter 2 - Packing
"we would go camping in the middle of an unknown forest. Me and Kouga found it yesterday,"
he told her quietly. "WHAT!!!" Sango screamed at the top of her lungs. "Why!" She asked a bit calmly but she was still very angry. "Because we nee a little adventure in our lives plus we all think it's cool." Ayame said trying to persuade her."Well since you put it that way...okay." Sango said happily. When Sango got home she packed her stuff and told her parents where she was going."Mom. Dad. I'm going to spend the summer break camping with my friends."She said confidently."Okay, but the rest of us will be in Hawii." Sango's mom teased. "Fine." she said and went to her room to continue packing. When she finished packing she turned on her computer went to google and checked the place out. "Cool. It was a park during 1887, but they tore it down in 1997." she read aloud. "I wonder why?" She thought. Before she could read on her mother called her. "Sango!" "ya!" She called back. "Come down here! I need to talk to you!" Sango's mother called back. "Coming!" Sango called an went downstairs. "Ya?" "Sango I want you to take your stuff and go stay ant Inuyasha's house." Sango's mother comanded. "What! Why?" Sango argued. "Because we are leaving tonight and I don't want you alone." Her mom said. "Fine." Sango gave up on the argument because she new she would lose it. She said bye to her family and made her way to Inuyasha's house. Inuyasha's mom gave her a room to sleep in. "Thanks Mrs Tashio." Sango said politly whiles putting her suit case in the room. "No prblem" she said and left. "I can't wait for tommorow." Sango thought as she fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

inukag4ever306 on April 19, 2009, 9:49:18 AM

inukag4ever306 on
inukag4ever306uhh what happened to kagome???